[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this Cruise kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: p9344844_d_v8_aa.jpg (289 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p9344844_d_v8_aa.jpg
289 KB, 960x1440
What did /tv/ think of this Cruise kino?
>>
pretty good
>>
In 15 years it will be seen as a cult classic amongst deribitive star trek and star wars shit safe sci fi
>>
>>69104501
Stretched a little bit far, but really cool. Fantastic set and robot design too. Great ending.
8/10
>>
plot was fucking retarded
but i love Tom so i'll give it a 6/10
>>
>>69104501
good. music was great
>>
>>69104501
Literally Videogame: The Movie
>>/v/
>>
>>69104555
It woulda been a 9/10 if they cut the boring resistance sub plot. If it was just TC working with other disillusioned clones who defected it woulda been GOAT
>>
moon with ayylmaos
>>
it was alright

edge of tomorrow is much better tom kino
>>
File: oblivion location.jpg (2 MB, 5760x3840) Image search: [Google]
oblivion location.jpg
2 MB, 5760x3840
>>69104501
ABSOLUTE FUCKING MASTERPIECE

AMAZING IN IMAX, PURE ART, THE ESSENCE OF KINO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mkUp1V3ys0

I PITY EVERY MOTHERFUCKER WHO DIDN'T GET TO SEE IT ON A 100 FOOT SCREEN
>>
File: just fucking kill me.jpg (452 KB, 1984x1620) Image search: [Google]
just fucking kill me.jpg
452 KB, 1984x1620
coulda been a fucking masterpiece if kosinski was just the director and not working off his own bland derivative source material. that script needed a lotta help.

still liked it. also, im contractually obligated to mention that olga a cute. A CUTE!
>>
File: 1416099137469.jpg (103 KB, 570x279) Image search: [Google]
1416099137469.jpg
103 KB, 570x279
>you will never fly one of these
>>
>>69104501
- it's probably my favourite movie of all times
- and I'm not even joking
- the soundtrack is 11/10
- cinematography si so cool I instantly forget every plot hole and/or shitty piece of dialogue.
>>
terrible ending.

it was buildling up to an epic 2001 style trip and just ended in a 3 minute scene.
>>
>>69105136
vr in that meme citizen ship
>>
The ending was stupid. It had the same idiot problem than Meet Joe Black.

We follow the only Tom Cruise that was special all his other clones were servants.

The girl having a fresh new Tom after the special one dies is dumb.
HE'S NOT THE SAME
>>
>>69104501
MY BOY SCOTTY GOT ON THE DVD COVER
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.