[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Changes you'd make to a scene to make it better Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: bruce-wayne-jpg.jpg (58 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
bruce-wayne-jpg.jpg
58 KB, 500x250
ITT: Changes you'd make to a scene to make it better

Batman v. Superman
>inb4

>Bruce Wayne grabs and saves the little girl from being crushed by the stone debris
>You okay? Where's your mother?"
>Little girl starts crying and points up at a building
>Camera pans a building heavily damaged and on fire
>Bruce Wayne hugs the girl as her crying increases
>"Mommy...?"
>A loud crash is heard in the sky as Superman and Zodd crash into multiple buildings filled with people
>Close up of Bruce Wayne's fist clenching and shaking, pan to an angry frown on his face
>Little girl continues to say "Mommy..."

Personally think this would have made the opening scene more powerful and show more skepticism and hate towards Superman
>>
>>69099339
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
>>69099339
Literally Stuckman tier
>>
>opening credits
>"go watch something else than formulaic capeshit from hollywood studios that rehash the half year old movie with another villain"
>the end
>>
Changes I'd make to the movie

>Louis lane is investigating Wonder Woman and the Amazons. This gives us some backstory to Wonder Woman and gives Louis Lane something to do in the film.

>Lex Luthor is using the scout ship to teach him about different planets. However, becuase he is human, his interfacing with the ship is causing his mental state to deteriorate and his hair to fall out. By the end of the movie, he is permanently bald.

>When Superman goes into exile following the capital city bombing, he goes to an isolated desert in America, Miles from civilisation. He looks down at a picture of his father for a brief moment and, when he looks up, Barry Allen is standing there unaware of Clark. They have a brief talk where Barry can lift Superman's spirit and get him to come out of exile.
>>
1. Bruce needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
2. Whenever Bruce is not onscreen, all the other characters should be asking 'Where's Bruce?'
>>
I always thought people assumed that buildings in these kinds of fights are empty. I watched a lot of cartoons as a kid and superheroes would always level buildings when fighting. Unless is explicitly shows people dying in the buildings, big skyscapers to crash into are just fun set pieces.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-04-08h45m44s449.png (422 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-04-08h45m44s449.png
422 KB, 1280x532
Zoolander 2

>Have her not wearing anything
>>
>>69099438
/Thread
>>
>>69099438
>I pretend that all capeshit is exactly the same, especially the one everyone hates in part because it's not what a superhero movie should be

It's as ridiculous as saying that every single movies of the same genre are exactly the same. Only shows ignorance, not that you are a patrician.
>>
>>69100683
>capeshit
>genre
you just discredited yourself
>>
>>69099339
Not bad
>>
>>69099339
This but then the shot has a close up of Wayne's bloody fists and he walks on and in the background you can see the dead kid
>>
>kryptonite spear is actually a brand, batman puts batman branding on superman's chest

when I watched it, I really thought it was a brand. would be so cool even though does not make much sense
>>
>>69099576
Why the fuck would barry show up out of nowhere
>>
>>69099339
Batman should've been the aggressor, and he shouldn't kill. His entire grudge with Superman would've felt that much more personal if he almost killed Clark after decades of avoiding it.
>>
>>69099576

>Lex Luthor is using the scout ship to teach him about different planets. However, becuase he is human, his interfacing with the ship is causing his mental state to deteriorate and his hair to fall out. By the end of the movie, he is permanently bald.
That's actually pretty good
>>
>>69099668
You just described Injustice
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.