[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first were siblings of each other, and the second incident was a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets .At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69098149
VIET
NAM
FUCK
ING
SHIT
S
>>
>>69098149
Truly the best of the best
>>
>>69098149
based southie irishman
>>
>>69098149
Based Marky Mark, hallowed be thy gains.
>>
>>69098149
did he get raped in prison?
>>
>>69098664
>implying wasn't marky mark wasn't the rapist
>>
>>69098664
Mark did the raping you Vietnam fucking shit
>>
>>69098664
he raped vietnam fucking shits and niggers in prison
>>
>>69098149
>What did he mean by this?
IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
>>
File: IM_HOT.jpg (61 KB, 770x319) Image search: [Google]
IM_HOT.jpg
61 KB, 770x319
>In 2012, Wahlberg was quoted in a magazine interview regarding what would have happened if he had flown aboard American Airlines Flight 11 on September 11, 2001. He had been booked on Flight 11, but his plans changed the day before the scheduled flight and he cancelled his reservation. Wahlberg received public criticism for stating, "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did", and "There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry'".

TALIBAN
FUCKING
SHITS
>>
>>69099686
How does this movie not get made?
>marky mark as a divorced father
>taking his kids, who have diabetes and autism to moms boyfriend house by the ocean
>Vietnamese hijack the plane
>won't let anyone eat anything but skittles and m&Ms
>diabetic kid can't eat the candy
>autistic kid goes berserk at the mere suggestion of eating anything with that many colors
I need help with the rest. I'm not good at writing but I'm sure you guys know how an airplane action scene should go down
>>
File: vietnam5.gif (2 MB, 285x142) Image search: [Google]
vietnam5.gif
2 MB, 285x142
VIETNAM
>>
>>69098149
BASED
A
S
E
D
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.