[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: homer tower.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
homer tower.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>America refuses to air The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson because of the twin towers

Why? Why are Americans still so butthurt about this?
>>
>reposting threads
>>69088811
fuck off shitcunt
>>
>>69097568
It's not America; it's just New Yorkers. They're a bunch of pansy-ass crybabies.
>>
>>69097568
It was just on last year. Fuck off.
>>
>>69097568

>The Sky 1 version cuts out all imagery of both towers
>>
>>69097568
americans are upset about anything
>>
the episode was pretty shit anyway

also kinda creepy
>>
Israel was behind 911 and now they're trying to wipe out the memory of the twin towers so in 100 years we won't remember why we are involved in the middle eastern war but fight it because they're the enemy
>>
File: brown people.jpg (22 KB, 262x252) Image search: [Google]
brown people.jpg
22 KB, 262x252
>CC refuses to air Super Best Friends because mudslimes are willing to kill people over depicting "muh prophet" as a good guy
Why? Why are mudslimes still so butthurt about this?
>>
>Europe refuses to air anything that Progressives might find objectionable.
>>
>>69097802
>it's a "channel 4 censors the word gay episode"
>>
>>69097649
New Yorkers don't care. Hicks are the ones that weep muh 7/11 in one breath and hope for NYC's destruction in the next. They're the ones doing this.
>>
>>69098026
WAHHHHH MY BUILDINGS FELL DOWN

WAHHHHH SOMEONE DREW MY PROPHET

Wimps
>>
>>69098026
DELETE THIS INFIDEL
>>
Why do americans get so asshurt when someone even mentions that the Twin Towers existed? I could maybe understand if the episode had Homer crash a plane into the twin towers but he just goes to them to pee
>>
>>69097568
So that people aren't reminded of how good the US was when they loved freedom instead of freedom from terr.
>>
>>69097756
Yeah, i remember seeing it on tv in the last year or so.
>>
Is this the episode where he has a boot on his car and needs to use the bathroom?
>>
>>69098026
because they think they can get away with it (and apparently they can)
>>
Everyone knows 9/11 was an inside job, so they do their best to just forget it
>>
Fantastic episode t.b.h.f.a.m
>>
>>69097568
Why do Europeans need a license to watch TV? It's a mystery.
>>
File: your post.gif (2 MB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
your post.gif
2 MB, 460x258
>>69098327
>>
File: Luther.S03E03.Episode.3.jpg (30 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
Luther.S03E03.Episode.3.jpg
30 KB, 960x718
>>69098491
Because the BBC is government-run and doesn't get its revenue from advertisements in the same way that American networks do.
>>
>>69098327
inside job is just to keep all the conspiracy faggots baited so they dont talk about iraq not actually doing 9/11.
>>
>>69097568
FXX plays it every couple weeks
Fuck off disinformation shill
>>
>>69098585
And also to keep them from realizing that Arabs are perfectly justified in attacking us due to all the shit we've pulled and are still pulling in the Middle East (inb4 the US dindu nuthin)
>>
>>69098854
>implying i give a shit
>>
>>69098907
Murika
>ha ha I don't give a shit what these sand niggers think or what we do to them!
>w-why do they hate our freedoms we're number one they should do whatever we want!?

Americans are the most pathetic cucks on earth.
>>
>>69098945
i already dont trust the goverment based on my post master troll.
>>
>>69097568
Do they even air episodes that old in syndication anymore? Everytime I tune in to a simpsons rerun it seems to be like season 17+
>>
>>69098112
Fucking this. Most New Yorkers are proud that their city made it through an incredibly trying time on 9/11.

I doubt even most people in general care, but networks and their advertisers don't want to take the risk.
>>
>>69098961
>>69098961
Doesn't matter if you trust them or not, US citizens as a whole are unwilling to do anything about their broken government so wealthy interests can abuse it as much as they want to get them to do whatever they want. It's the American citizens fault for abrogating their duty to keep a watch over their government and these citizens in turn deserve whatever they get.

Have fun getting blown up by achmed while your government uses the attack as an excuse to strip even more rights away and invade even more countries.
>>
>>69099129
oh ok
>>
>>69097990
This is the truth. Zeig heil 14/88
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.