[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /tv/'s opinion? It's decently funny from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: look-whos-back.jpg (125 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
look-whos-back.jpg
125 KB, 670x377
What is /tv/'s opinion? It's decently funny from the first few minutes I've seen so far.
>>
File: rich evans.jpg (59 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
rich evans.jpg
59 KB, 919x720
>>69096630
This thread again
>>
what's the name of the movie again?
>>
>>69096630
>german reporting in
>anti german propaganda especially the last 5 minutes
>hurrr almost all germans evil and dumb
>wooden german fag humor
>>
>>69096630
Leftist propaganda. Basically paints any westerners who want to protect their culture as nazis.
>>
I'm about to finish the book, it's pretty decent
Tried watching the movie, it's shit
>>
>>69097732
Aside from the hamfisted last 5 minutes, i think the intended message of the film utterly backfired. It's almost like the last few minutes were tacked on just to remind the audience how they are supposed to interpret the film.

Aside from all that i thought it was hysterical and the guy that played hitler was great.
>>
>>69096630
Actually gets kinda dark by the end
>>
>>69097336
it's not a movie it's kino
>>
>>69096630
Thought it was humorous up until the point he was talking to average Germans and they were trying to associate people with anti-immigration beliefs with Nazi's and then I dropped that subversive piece of trash. Maybe I overreacted, still from what other anons say they plugged shit at the end.
>>
The "Lets be like Borat XDD"-part aside (figuratively just filler that requires no writer) its kino
>>
>>69098080
From what I've read the actor that played Hitler said most of that stuff was unscripted. They thought people would spit on him and insult him, however, the opposite happened. People were actually honest and told him how they really feel about the German govt and state of the country.
>>
>>69098876
How the hell did they supposedly manage to get genuine reactions with all the filming equipment around?
>>
>>69096630
I liked it. The first 75% of the movie was pointing out all the stupid shit leftists do, and the last 5% was pointing out how disaffected people can be easily manipulated. I thought the end was forced (neither Hitler or his blog buddy should have acted the way they did to each other, they had become good friends), but overall it was great.

>>69097336
Look Who's Back.

>>69097732
>anti german propaganda
The film ends with an allegedly sane liberal, after getting repeatedly shat on by his media overlords, refusing to accept the friendship of a man simply because his ideology is different. If anything, the end points out how the left is just as bad as the right when taken to an extreme.

>>69098977
Germans have a voyeurism fetish.
>>
>>69097980
it's a series of hand drawn pictures to simulate movement?
>>
>>69099238
frankly i don't care how good of friends you and me are, if i found out you were hitler, i'd shoot him in the face, no problems.
>>
>tries to make it look like the far right are somehow are resurfacing threat

>inadvertently show how the insidious left have twisted public opinion without the ham fisted rhetoric of the right.

The actor who played Hitler was very good though.
>>
>>69096630
It was good, Germany needs another Hitler
>>69099371
What an asshole, he was trying help them
>>
>people not getting the point of the movie

lmao
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.