[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who won?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1080x720
So, who won?
>>
The corporations.
>>
Marvel
>>
>>69095535
who ever wins , we lose =[
>>
>>69095535

Zemo
>>
iron man

cap had to sacrifice his team to escape and run like a bitch
>>
NOBODY WINS IN A CIVIL WAR.
>>
>>69095535

Disney
>>
>>69095607

>leaves Iron Man on the ground in a broken suit crying about his mommy and daddy and leaves the shield as a pity gesture to shut him up
>Iron Man won!
they both lost
>>
_why_did_you_say_that?_Mothra
>>
>>69095651
this scene got to me desu because it's like Tony was a kid again and he looked so defeated and alone :(
>>
File: literally kino.jpg (12 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
literally kino.jpg
12 KB, 500x300
>>69095607
>>69095651
>>69097738
Captain America: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." I can do those things, because I'm not a hero. I don't deserve this shield.

Iron Man: No, you can't! You're not!

Cap: I'm whatever the Accords needs me to be. Call it in.

Tony: They'll hunt you.

Cap: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me, because it's what needs to happen. Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more.. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Peter Parker: Cap? Cap! Why is he running, Mr. Stark?

Tony: Because we have to chase him.

Parker: He didn't do anything wrong.

Tony: Because, he's the hero the Avengers deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it.

Because he's not our hero. He's a proud patriot. A watchful protector.

The First Avenger.
>>
Guys I just got back from this movie and I ordered pizza because no dinner, i'm not sure what my mood is right now but the movie is pretty good.

Needless to say i'll need a movie to watch when eating my pizza, anyone any suggestions as to what would fit after this movie? I sincerely have no idea what mood i'm in
>>
>>69100093
jajajajaja
>>
>>69100673
dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood
>>
>Cap beats Stark
>Sends Letter
>Credits roll

Where's the ending?
>>
>>69101307
Isn't it in "da" hood?
>>69101316
There are no endings, only intermissions.
>>
So did this advance the whole marvel cinematic universe, or was this just some marketing spat?
>>
So does anyone actually die in this? They had rumors back when filming had just wrapped that they filmed death scenes of all the major characters. Now I'm hearing nobody even dies in this?
>>
>>69101379
Of course nobody dies, why would anyone die?
>>
it was boring desu. Only giant-man was somehow epic idk...
>>
>>69101337
no
>>
>>69101307
Nice meme friendo, upboated :^)
>>
>>69101581
dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood

Edit:
Wow, did not see the upvotes coming :) super nice though to know you're been appreciated. Even if it was just a random movie suggestion....?
>>
When is this movie going to be released in Japan? I want to know what they think about Ultraman
>>
my wife's son
>>
>>69095535
Peter, he got a rad new costume, a spider-signal and made successful contact with a genius billionaire scientist, which for a student is probably the best thing ever, shame he will have no time to dedicate to college...
>>
File: YFW.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
YFW.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>69100673
>yfw Spider-man steals your pizza
>>
Who's next?
You decide!

EPIKRAPBATUDBSHOFHISTORY
>>
>>69100673
watche the raimi spiderman films preferbly 1 and 2
>>
>>69102202
Whoa, that motherfucker fucking stole that guy's pizza.

How did Raimi get away with it?
>>
>>69102202
Kek
>>69102286
I've actually watched em a few times, i'm watching BvS now, i'm glad I wasn't part of the memeing but sadly /tv/ is now a cesspool of dcucks and capeshitters
>>
File: 1366210897286.png (244 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1366210897286.png
244 KB, 500x499
>>69102414
>dcucks
If only it was just /tv/...
>Dislike BvS for number of reasons already known to all
>Actually disapointed, i really wanted that film to be good
>Friend loves it, say it's booth deep and a great adaptation
>Ok dude, i respect that, but you know, 2001 was deep, and The Godfather was a great adaptation... but before that both succeded in the basic stuff like script... Not saying we should raise the bar THAT high for super-hero stuff, but it could have at least got the basic stuff right...
>"Nah, BvS is very deep and a great adaptation"
>think to self: "ok, i suppose i like some bad films too, happens to us all, maybe he is just looking for excuses to enjoy his favorite heroes in the sme movie, that's fine"
>Go watch Civil War
>feel happy about it
>"I like it, had some cool refferences to the comic-books and got stuff like motivations of the characters right, what do you think, Anon?"
>"I hate it, the story was confusing and it was not deep at all, such a bad adaptation"
>mfw
>>
No one besides Zemo won in the movie.
And no one "did nothing wrong".
>>
>>69102916
Noice image anon, I like doom. But fuck, i'm lucky my friends aren't like that. At least they have some sense of recollection.

>friend goes to see biggest meme movie of the year cesspool
>ask him how the movie was
>he tells me the action was ok and fun but the memes were forced and retarded
>he's a normie that thought the memes were forced
I'm glad i'm surrounded by competent people but I know what you mean, I have classmates like that..

About bvs, i'm currently 1 hour and 16 minutes in and I think the movie was overdone as fuck so far and the context is literally non existant, not pleased so far.
>>
>>69095602
Did he?
>>
>>69103613
Despite being incarcerated, he achieved his goal 100%.
The Avengers are completely split as a team.
He never aimed to kill the Avengers.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.