[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/WCEU/ - Warcraft Extented Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: warcraftlogo.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
warcraftlogo.jpg
426 KB, 1920x1080
So with the upcoming success of the first Warcraft movie, will we get to see a WCEU?
Will it be the franchise to finally kill off capeshit?
>>
>>69094557
>replacing capeshit with capeshit
lol dude
>>
File: 1462212609993.jpg (102 KB, 1658x820) Image search: [Google]
1462212609993.jpg
102 KB, 1658x820
holy shit i remember when it was the loser loner thing and you were an outcast for even liking video games, let alone warcraft

>haha anon sits in his room all night and day and plays world of warcraft what a loser
>2 years later
>omg i'm such a nerd lol haha look at my blood elf hunter
>>
>>69094635
>not using the "raiding MC tonight" excuse whenever asked to go to a party at a friends place
>not spending New Years Eve throwing HE grenades in the air during the 1.6 days of CS
>not saying "I am out of mana" after you get tired doing any extracurricular activity
fucking n00b
>>
>>69094635
That's basically due to WoW becoming casual. Not many "normies" would endure the autistic grinding of vanilla-early wotlk.
>>
File: 14864652657465.jpg (886 KB, 1544x3436) Image search: [Google]
14864652657465.jpg
886 KB, 1544x3436
>>69094557
And people still thinking this piece of worthless garbage is not being shilled.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/uHiifbOciSWbrT3bcQ-7SA/
>>
>>69095044
I don't know why mods still haven't filtered these threads.
Always with around very low IP count, they last like 12 hours because no one posts in them and they live 100% on necrobumps, as if someone was desperate to keep the threads alive.
Really sad they didn't spend the shilling money on CGI that didn't look like it was rendered on the Unreal Engine 3.
>>
>>69094557
Why the fuck would it be called "extended", there is only one universe in Warcraft and its huge.
>>
>>69095044
Oh look it's the spam shill in every Warcraft thread guy

I will laugh so hard when it becomes succesful and you'll get proven wrong
>>
>>69095044
of course it's a shill

the threads always die, they always have blatant undertones to get you to respond "like /pol/ shit and "capeshit" but the reason i know its a shill is you cant even force people to give a shit about this lol

it's pathetic, even on /v/ these fags still talk about diablo 3 like anyone cares
>>
>>69099944
It's not a shill, however the guy that posted that picture has been spamming anti-Warcraft shit in most Warcraft threads.

For being so anti-spam he seems to be a little contradictive.
>>
>>69094739
>not watching the blizzard sanctioned new years fireworks with your bros

What's happened to comfy wow
>>
>>69095044
>>69095089
It's funny how you fucking retards can't possibly understand that a small, niche part of /tv/ is interested in this movie. I found this thread near the bottom of the catalog so heres your "necro bump"

Loosen your tinfoil
>>
>>69100596
Legion will save it, r-right h-hehe
>>
>>69100747
I don't play the game anymore dude rofl
>>
>>69094635
WoW was babbies first mmo, even vanilla wow was casualized as fuck compared to the older MMOs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.