[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who else is watching Person of Interest as a comedy? Season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1459322964303.jpg (349 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459322964303.jpg
349 KB, 1280x720
So who else is watching Person of Interest as a comedy?
Season 5 just started and they are now building a supercomputer to revive their friend AI out of a Playstation 3.
Because
>"These particular gaming consoles have a unique cellular structure that can be scaled to a supercomputer but only use a tenth of its power"
>>
>>69093408

http://phys.org/news/2010-12-air-playstation-3s-supercomputer.html
>>
>>69093408
Except that's correct
>>
>>69093408

WHAT THE SEASON 5 STARTED ?

THE BEST FINAL SEASON !
>>
>>69093408
>he never owned a ps3
>>
File: 1444936948145.png (171 KB, 539x300) Image search: [Google]
1444936948145.png
171 KB, 539x300
>>69094090
They look at the fucking ram and talk to it.

Don't give me this shit
>>
>>69094148

The season 4 was shit. Lgbt and feminism shit
>>
File: haxorrrr.jpg (60 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
haxorrrr.jpg
60 KB, 600x582
You mean as a comforty. Comfortable techno-futurism without the batshit mental problems and ladyboy of Domigato Mr Roboto.
>>
POWER OF THE CELL!
>>
I've been watching it as a comedy since season 4. I still like it, but it became too ridiculous.
>>
The quips and puns they insist on making at every opportunity just seem to land less and less for me. Caviezel was always bad at it anyway. Amy Acker's not so great either, but that might be because her character's smugness is so insufferable. Sarah Shahi is the only one who managed to shoehorn that shit into dialogue in any convincing way, and she's been "missing" for a good chunk of the show now.
>>
>>69094445
Oh and Fusco manages it well too

It just doesn't seem right when they're in supposedly dire situations, such as this episode.
>>
so, are Root and Shaw hot for each other?
>>
>>69094801
Root loves Shaw, Shaw is a sociopathso she doesn't love root back but I'm sure I remember her saying she thought root was hot.
>>
I'm a programmer so the nonsense always stood out to me and it's always been silly since day 1 but I don't care because it's a great show anyway. I just chose to accept that Finch knows what he's doing and I'm the one who misunderstands.

The machine and Samaritan are impossible with today's technology for a start, never mind 2001, so obviously anything built on that premise will be impossible.
>>
>>69096373
>Root loves Shaw, Shaw is a sociopathso she doesn't love root back but I'm sure I remember her saying she thought root was hot.

Imagine hearing this sentence in real life. You'd expect to see, what... a 12yo kid or a fat autistic woman?
>>
>>69093408
I honestly like the show

its one of my favy's
>>
>>69094148
Post the webm of that scene, it's sidesplitting
>>
>>69097024
I can't find it.
If anyone has it please post it.
>>
>Season 4 finale
>They're fucking surrounded by Samaritan operative
>They walk out in a hail of bullets
>Finch is clutching the briefcase for dear life
>show ends

>Season 5 premiere
>We're not shown how the fuck they got out of that situation
>They're all split up, Resse has the briefcase now somehow
>Reese and Root have a tiny amount of blood dripping down their arms - the only sign they've had any kind of struggle
>Not that being injured impedes them in any way

That's fucking weak, the ending of season 4 was so fucking dire. And now here they are, like they just easily walked away from that situation. Fucking handwave bullshit.
>>
>It would have been easier to steal Watson
moments later:
>I don't speak nerd
>>
I forgot how much I enjoyed this
>>
File: 1420665297387.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1420665297387.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
File: 1420665484520.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1420665484520.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
>>69100823
>>69100783
I give them props for being self aware enough to do something like that.
>>
File: Abramsbeard.jpg~original.jpg (20 KB, 566x416) Image search: [Google]
Abramsbeard.jpg~original.jpg
20 KB, 566x416
Watching season one, I loved him as a sort of vigilante Batman type character
>>
>>69094121
IT IS BEST BECAUSE IT ENDS THIS FUCKING STUPID SHOW
>>
>>69094121
>FINAL SEASON
Do we know why? The ratings are pretty good.
>>
>>69093408
good show
>>
>>69101534
the only season I liked
>>
>>69101110
>self aware
>implying everyone episode doesnt start out written like that.
>>
>>69102252
Well then props for admitting it.
>>
>>69093408
I started watching it recently, I think I'm at season 3 or 4.

I never saw the Passion of the Christ, but was Caviziel always such a mannequin? He has like one tone to his voice, he doesn't emote.

And the other guy, who was in Lost episodes I never saw but people apparently loved, doesn't emote or really act very well either.

Are they dosed with tranquilizers before filming? Did they get lobotomies?
>>
>>69102355
Usually if everyone is acting weird I would look to the director.

Lostguy definitely can do better
Not sure about jesus.
>>
>>69102355
>was Caviziel always such a mannequin?
I've seen a few interviews with him in, He's not acting in this show
>And the other guy
He can emote but isn't an overly emotional character
>>
>>69102355
Hitchens' review of him in Passion always stuck with me

>an exercise in sadomasochistic homoeroticism starring a talentless lead actor who was apparently born in Iceland or Minnesota

That said, he's being given the same sort of criticism that people threw at Anna Torv in Fringe, but in both cases they're playing characters who wouldn't make sense being whiny emotive little bitches.
>>
>>69102458
Yeah but Anna Torv's character got frustrated and shit (I personally liked her most in the first few episodes before they turned her into a bimbo)

Cavizel is like a robot. I heard he got struck by lightning during the filming of the Passion. But I also know he's deeply religious, and maybe he believes the character he plays would be ultra-stoic.

It's very offputting, in the first season, with like one robot rasping to the other, then the other one snidely commenting back.

I don't get the born in Iceland or Minnesota part.
>>
>>69096577
Yeah pretty much
>>
Who /Samaritan/ here?

Greer is my villainfu
>>
>>69103139
How can anyone be team Samaritan after this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-udg9zQSE#t=50s
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (71 KB, 1906x1002) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
71 KB, 1906x1002
>>69103365
>tfw this upset you more than Carter dying
>>
>>69102355
>And the other guy, who was in Lost episodes I never saw but people apparently loved, doesn't emote or really act very well either.
He's a very private person.

And he's much more emotive in the flashbacks.
>>
>>69103428
I was upset anon, as I was upset now watching one of the flashbacks with the machine asking Harold not to erase its memory.

Which reminds me of the episode in which the machine used a fake company with a load of data entry employees to copy the memory to paper and load it up again.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.