[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If instead of Batman v Superman we got Batman V Godzilla, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 442x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 442x681
If instead of Batman v Superman we got Batman V Godzilla, and have Godzilla take place in the DCEU, would we have gotten movie of the decade?

I feel batman would have more motivation to fight godzilla than superman, and they couldn't exactly talk it out, and we could've had batman use all his vehicles and have lex make Kryptonian King Ghidorah at the end
>>
>>69087167
Batfleck vs Godzilla sounds like a fun idea. I don't think it would have worked as part of the DCEU but it's definitely a movie I would have gone to see, unlike BvS.
>>
>>69087167
It was almost a thing in the 60s
>>
>>69087167
Well old godzilla was fucking around
tokyo city like a big playground
when suddenly batman jizzed from the shade
and hit godzilla with his bat-cum spray
>>
>>69087232
I am aware and that would've been amazing
>>
>>69087167

I actually made that movie when i was 5 with my toys.
>>
>>69087449
Who won?
>>
File: grant.jpg (125 KB, 923x638) Image search: [Google]
grant.jpg
125 KB, 923x638
>>69087167
IF THERE'S EVEN A 1% CHANCE WE CAN KILL IT, IT'S BETTER THEN ANY OTHER CHANCE WE GOT.
>>
File: noice.jpg (154 KB, 406x489) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
154 KB, 406x489
Old Godzilla was hoppin' around,
Tokyo City like a big playground,
When suddenly Batman burst from the shade,
And hit Godzilla with a bat grenade,
Godzilla got pissed and began to attack,
>>
>>69087570
But didn't expect to be blocked by Shaq
>>
>>69087167
>did you just say, "Mothra"?
>>
>>69087658
Mosura, ya, Mosura!
>>
>>69087456
Batman by making Godzilla fall in a tub of water and ice cubes so godzilla entered sleepy mode.
>>
>>69087727
I wonder how he'd accomplish this in the movie.
>Freeze, I need your help
>CHILL! IT'S TIME TO HIBERNATE!
>>
>>69087761
Batman could conceivably weaken godzilla by using anti nuclear bacteria if he could make it, of course then it would rain and cancel the effects
>>
>>69087761
Batman does ask freeze for help, he is one of the smartest guys int eh batman universe...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.