[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do to fix this series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 2893014-asm2.jpg (339 KB, 1087x697) Image search: [Google]
2893014-asm2.jpg
339 KB, 1087x697
What would you do to fix this series?
>>
>>69086593
Make a Peter Parker film where he isn't a fucking awkward teenager and is a physics professor at the local college who is 100% alpha and fucking ripped. We've already gotten three fucking different teenage peter parkers, enough is fucking enough. Shit is cancer and cliche and just based on that fact alone it won't do good in the box office, people have teenage spiderman fatigue, it's cliche at this point.
>>
Wait for Homecoming to come out and go from there.

I actually really liked Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2
>>
Personally could have done without the scenes with Peter's parents
>>
Hire Zack Snyder
>>
>>69086634
Mmm I see your point I guess? It's hard for me to count the first two movie series as having a teenage Peter Parker. In the first he was already graduating and... Idk ASM was just meh for me. I won't mind if a young Peter is done right.
>>
>>69086634
But if they make an old Peter how do they explain no hint of Spider-Man at all in the MCU? Young Peter makes sense for the MCU.
>>
>>69086593
Bring back Rami
>>
>>69086789
Just fucking play it off like he's been in hiding and stayed out of the way fighting his own battles, who gives a fuck about the MCU?

>>69086761
Dude he was a teenager in both series, now he's going to be even fucking younger. And by teenager I mean the whole angst of growing up, crush on MJ, responsibility cliche and dealing with being a kid and having powers. It makes me roll my eyes honestly.
>>
Third movie is a Death of Peter Parker arc. Garfield dies at the conclusion of the film's climax

Fourth movie we do Miles Morales, to be quite sincere fám.
>>
>>69086840

He was in college for the majority of Raimi's series.
>>
>>69086887
Right but he was still 18, when Parker is a professor he is in his late 20's and is a fucking alpha dealing with serious problems that don't revolve around MJ. Not this piece of shit kid who we have to sit through another origin story for.
>>
>>69086917
Why do people think there is another origin story coming out? They've confirmed that he's been active for over a year when he is in civil war
>>
File: 3793659-7433562212-tumbl.jpg (52 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
3793659-7433562212-tumbl.jpg
52 KB, 500x212
Use Rami's Spider-Man and plot
Use Webb's Gwen Stacy
Top Kino boys
>>
>>69086593
destroy all copies of the films that weren't directed by Rami
buy the rights. make it illegal to reboot ever again
>>
>>69086943
But he's still a kid though, so there's going to go through the check list of spiderman cliches in the first film.

>falling in love with MJ
>Osbourne problems
>aunt may lectures
>Ben flashbacks to his death
>guilt over said death
>quipfest scenes to show how zany and chill spidey really is.

I mean come on.
>>
>>69086987
>Having a Spider-Man anything without quips
What?
>>
>>69086593
I'd adapt the Clone Saga and One More Day.
>>
nothing. just let it die with whatever dignity it has left.
>>
>>69087005
I'm just stating how cliche it really has become at this point. We barely got a spidey film 2 years ago, and now it's rebooted again.
>>
>>69086757
inb4 peter gets molested by flash thompson
>>
>>69087031
I think getting Spider-Man into the MCU is worth getting a reboot
>>
>>69086593

>Sell the rights to Fox, X-Men is the best capeshit franchise going right now
>Bring back Andrew Garfield and focus on an older Peter for once with no high school drama
>Hire Martin Campbell to direct The Amazing Spider-Man 3, he's worked miracles with reviving the Bond franchise twice
>Hire screenwriters who can write a proper villain

There you go.
>>
>>69087149
Mysterio please
>>
>>69087103
The MCU is garbage, every film is the same exact film, it's boring formulaic trash.
>>
>>69087296
But, muh camics
I'll admit it. I'm trash, but I want this cheesy shit all in one universe.
>>
File: 1407395278788.jpg (110 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1407395278788.jpg
110 KB, 960x640
>>69086593
Sony going bankrupt and losing rights.
>>
>>69087473
So do I, I just wish it was actually fucking good, I love superhero films, I loved BvS and I loved deadpool and xmen, but I cant stand avengers shit, not even interested in Civil War.
>>
>>69086840

>play it off like he's been in hiding

Nigga do you know how much shit goes on in new York? Not to mention iron man having avengers tower there.

Spiderman is hugely famous in NYC. Hell,he even has the bugle making him out to be some kind of super-powered menace. There's no fucking way they could just play that off. It would make zero sense for him to be able to be spiderman for years and not be checked out by a more veteran hero.
>>
>>69087575
Trash opinion friendo
>>
>>69086593
>Make Peter black, because in his setting, it makes sense that he would be, and it would get us a good year or two of silence from the SJW's with a colored A-Lister
>His Uncle distills a strong work ethic into Peter, allowing him to achieve a scholarship to a private school
>Is socially ostracized there because of how out of touch he is to fellow students; he still lives in the ghetto
>spiderbite.exe
>Uncle is killed in some irrelevant gang fight
>This gang has been around for awhile, police can't do anything about it because they're spread too thin/don't care/not enough evidence
>Peter goes Gran Torino on them
>Doesn't kill them because awesome power, great responsibility!
>Eventually learn that Norman Osbourne has been supplementing these gangs in an attempt to have Spider-Man captured and more or less dissected.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.