[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Seeking A Friend for the End of the World"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Is it wrong for me to have liked this movie?
>>
You can like what you want, cucklord.
>>
>>69085466
You have shit taste, so no
>>
File: 1453501735948.jpg (2 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
1453501735948.jpg
2 KB, 125x104
ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEART ANON
>>
Why would it be wrong to like it?

Like whatever you like you faggot, don't let /tv/ tell you what to like
>>
>>69085990
>>69085922
/tv/ knows quality. Except for this faggot, >>69085937.
>>
>>69085466

I liked the first act. A lot. Then it turned to shit and Martin Sheen was in it for some reason. As soon as I saw them go back to Dodger's apartment, where there had been a violent, brutal riot like a week before, and it was entirely undisturbed, I became aware I was watching a script by committee.

Why in fuck's name was Martin Sheen in this movie
>>
>>69086080
Because every building that has ever seen a violent crime doesn't get cleaned up, amiright?
>>
>>69086080
>Martin Sheen
Hatin' the sheen
Fuck off, you don't belong here.
>>
>>69086244

They were viciously rioting and setting cars on fire and beating people in the streets. He literally didn't even have a broken window or a stolen possession, you fucking faggot.

It got changed in rewrites.
>>
>>69086279

He's great, but there's no fucking reason to stick him in a random cameo in a movie where he's just a tremendous distraction and his character has fuck all to do with what the story is actually about.
>>
>>69086305
They were running away from the riots, moron. It started right when they returned. Check that ADHD of yours.
>>
>>69087315

So you're saying the scene where they met in the beginning of the movie took place AFTER the scene where Dodger went back to his apartment after leaving her with Martin Sheen? That's some incoherent shit, man.
>>
comfy/10.
>>
I guess I'll download it and see for myself.
>>
>>69087886

It's on Netflix. Worth watching once.
>>
File: 1458967515095.jpg (179 KB, 997x750) Image search: [Google]
1458967515095.jpg
179 KB, 997x750
I cried like a goddamn girl at the end of this
>>
>>69087952

Yeah, that irrelevant love story between characters with no chemistry at all was really emotional
>>
>>69085466
I expected more desu

it wasn't that good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.