[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
write a movie plot about this dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: dog reaction pic 29.jpg (241 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
dog reaction pic 29.jpg
241 KB, 640x635
write a movie plot about this dog
>>
>>69085163
Leprechaun XI: Tail End of the Rainbow
>>
>>69085163
>he grants wishes
>then he fucks your mom lmao
>>
Air Bud: The IRA Revolution
>looks like this pup's luck just ran out!
>>
Grumpy Cat 2: Luck of the Irish
>>
>>69085163
>the dog is a superhero
>the dog is a member of the x-men
>the dog is adam sandler
>the dog is BLACKED
>>
>Leppy Goes to Las Vegas

A leprachaun dog mistakenly gets on the wrong place and goes to Las Vegas instead. Wacky hijinks and Rob Sneider ensue
>>
Hair of the Dog
Two bumbling southies scheme to dognap a local rich lady's pet dog. The rich lady turns out to be the wife of a Whitey Bulger knockoff, who sends one of enforcers after them. Takes place over the course of St Patrick's Day, and hits all the Boston landmarks and cliches (Ferris Bueller style).
Rated R for adult themes and violence, and some drug use
>>
>>69085450
God, I'd watch the fuck out of this.
>>
>>69085347

Genius
>>
>>69085163
A former award winning show dog, John narrowly escapes being put down after drawing blood on a Petco employee. In the aftermath, John struggles to overcome his Tramadol addiction and battles his inner demons while trying to regain his former glory against a young up and coming rival, a talented but raw pug named DeSean.
>>
>>69085163
shelter dog gets adopted by a furry
he has to play along with dress up and the fursuit while plotting his escape
the rottweiler next door breaks into the backyard and tears out the furries throat. happy ending for everyone
>>
File: ............png (82 KB, 646x152) Image search: [Google]
............png
82 KB, 646x152
In a world...
where men are shot BEFORE being thrown from planes...
>>
>>69085163

>THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
>>
>>69088651
ONE DOG WILL WILL WONDER WHY A MAN WOULD DO SUCH A THING
>>
File: 1.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>>69088681
*que opening studio roll*
My flight plan list me, my men and one dog...
>>
All I have is a title:
Rover the Rainbow
>>
>>69088551
10/10 would be inspired by John success over insurmountable odds
>>
>>69085163
Adam Sandler falls in love with a girl, but it turns out she's part golden retriever or something
>>
>>69088738
>BUT NONE OF YOU
>FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT
>*record scratch
>(one of the bagged men) Yup that's me.. No no no! not the Big Guy the one next to him
>You're probably wondering how I got here, well it all started...
>>
>>69085163
>the kid is playing with the dog, shooting hoops
>find out the dog is really good at basketball
>cut to basketball game, slow pan of the team in their jerseys crossing their arms
>there's an empty space
>record scratch
>shot of the dog in a little jersey, too
>the other team jaw drops
>WHAAAAAAT?
>'who let the dogs out?' starts playing
>dog helps the team win the championship
>b stories include: a romance between the mom and the coach, single mom works long hours and doesn't have much money, rich kid school vs. poor kid school, the rich kids pay respect to the poor kids at the end of the movie, and comic relief fat kid
>>
>>69085163
>Asking anonymous /tv/ posters to write a movie about a dog in a hat

Is this what Sony Pictures has been reduced to?
>>
File: 2.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>69088981
>Uh, sir
First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
>>
Lucker: The Pupper

>Irish dude gets a dog
>St.pattys, puts a silly little hat on the dog
>Dog can now see the future (unbeknownst to the irish man)
>Saves the irish dude multiple times
>Lucker ends up getting rekt saving irish dude, even though he knew that would be the outcome (see's future rememeber)
>Very sad ending
>>
>>69085163
Sylvester stallones dog disappears
He finds it dead up Richard Gere's arsehole
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.