[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was their fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: jerrynewman.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jerrynewman.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
newman wanted to kill jerry
>>
They both considered themselves to be Kramer's best friend.
>>
File: George-costanza.jpg (48 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
George-costanza.jpg
48 KB, 375x375
>>69083977

Forget about them. What the fuck is this guy's fucking problem?
>>
Remember how they mentioned that Elaine and Jerry used to date? Well, Newman is the reason why they broke up. Elaine cheated on Jerry with Newman. They explained it in the making of documentary.
>>
>>69083977
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>69083977
it was hinted at that newman cucked jerry before they even met
>>
>>69084467
Jerry was kinda a piece of shit but newman was a whole new level, he deserved the worst.
>>
>>69083977

>Ha Haa! Who is this little fat bastard?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEcEZ820rGM
>>
>>69084027
Balding
Fat
Short temper
Unlucky
Greedy
Selfish
Poor
Loser
>>
>>69083977
>Kramer and Newman are Jerry and George from the future
>this is why we never find out Kramer and Newman's first name or Jerry and George's last name
>at some point Elaine died and caused Jerry to go crazy and become Kramer
>when Jerry Kramer starts acting nuts it causes George Newman to become depressed and fatter and get a job at the post office
>Bob sacamano is a time traveler who is trying to save Elaine's life
>>
>>69084282
At first I'm baffled at the thought of ANYONE cheating on their boyfriend with fucking Newman, but thinking about it he does have a lot of charisma.
>>
>>69084672
Jerry Seinfeld
Kosmo Kramer
George Octane
TYBALT Newmann
>>
>>69084672
For the first line I was mad, but after that I was glad
>>
>watch "The Old Man"
>characters joke about people shooting up the workplace
Ah the good old days
>>
>>69084672
>we never find out Kramer's first name
>>
>>69084542
You forgot: Jew
>>
>>69086165
>Greedy
>>
File: 1314491441407.jpg (136 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1314491441407.jpg
136 KB, 400x600
>>69086419
well played
>>
Newman, though conniving and slovenly, was more of an intellectual than others on the show. As a result, he took issue with Jerry's relative nihilistic stance towards life.
>>
>>69084506
>Jerry was kinda a piece of shit but newman was a whole new level, he deserved the worst.

Did Newman actually ever do anything bad? The play him up like Mini Hitler.
>>
>>69083977
Jerry knew that Newman is a shit character who brings down every episode he's in
>>
It's just a comedic device. Kind of cheesy but Seinfeld isn't really going for

And honestly, have you never just met a guy you just couldn't stand?
>>
File: 1419539127955.png (92 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1419539127955.png
92 KB, 250x250
>>69083977
OH I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW
>>
>>69084282
that doesn't make sense. Newman's character wasn't even introduced until towards the end of season 3, there's an episode where Newman declares his waifu is Elaine and wanted advice on how to make a move, and there's an episode where Jerry can't stop picturing newman after he learned his gf used to date newman.
>>
>>69086165
George isn't jewish
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.