[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Jack Of The Red Hearts is out on dvd I watched it because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: ChQa5apXEAAYnfQ.jpg:orig.jpg (565 KB, 1530x2153) Image search: [Google]
ChQa5apXEAAYnfQ.jpg:orig.jpg
565 KB, 1530x2153
So Jack Of The Red Hearts is out on dvd
I watched it because I'm a big fan of AnnaSophia Robb and it was pretty disappointing.
AnnaSophia Robb is good at emoting with her face and voice but her body language is stiff. If you watch her performances she always does the same things with her arms, over using them to emphasize. I think it's because she's uncomfortable in her tiny 5'0" body, envious that she didn't grow taller to become a real woman, her overuse of arm movement to emphasize and come across strongly to compensate for her lack of height and lack of ability to be taken seriously. As long as she's awkward and ashamed of her tiny stature she'll never be able to inhabit the characters shes playing and she'll never be fully believable as them. Once this mental block and insecurity is dealt with I think she'll truly soar as an actress.
Aside from her, Famke Janssen did a good job as the frustrated mom and Scott Cohen as the frustrated dad but their arc was sidelined and cliche like most of the plot of the film.
To be honest the best acting came from the little girl playing the retard. Robert Downey Junior said never go full retard, but she did, and it worked out well for her.

What did you guys think? Did anyone watch it?
>>
>career dead
poor thing
what went so wrong
>>
movie flopped in the editing and writing desu
>autist girl gets lost for the X time...
>>
File: 1374897462682.jpg (138 KB, 536x556) Image search: [Google]
1374897462682.jpg
138 KB, 536x556
>>69084563
>career dead
>thread dead
>>
discuss
>>
Looking at the imdb now, the movie is directed by nobody, written by nobody, and is about a runaway helping an autistic child. The movie should have dropped the autist theme and focused on the runaway and the family, but the I guess the story wouldn't have a center
>>
>>69088422
directed by (probably) her lecturer at her university
>>
>>69083394
> envious that she didn't grow taller to become a real woman
i thought so too. it was evident in this scene, and in all the scenes with famke, who is 30 cm taller than her
>>
File: famke-stand.webm (1 MB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
famke-stand.webm
1 MB, 640x356
>>69090168
That's not Famke that's another actress
did you post the wrong webm?

not surprising that she towers over her though.
>>
>>69091209
i meant in that webm, and also in the scenes with famke as well
>>
File: tiny.jpg (24 KB, 361x392) Image search: [Google]
tiny.jpg
24 KB, 361x392
>>
>>69092280
oh i re-read now and see i misread before sorry
>>69092372
Like every costume of hers showed off her nice thighs.
>>
>>
>>69093485
>>69092372
>>69092280
>>69091209
>>69090168
>Twenty two year old "woman"
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (17 KB, 239x310) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.jpg
17 KB, 239x310
>>69092439
she seemed quite fit
>>
>>69093485
>>69092372

Nymphlet!
>>
She say "Jack of" yet?
>>
>>69093485
post webm of her trying to run in the movie
she looked retarded i don't know if it was because of her height or her hips or whatever other reason but i couldn't help but laugh every time she ran
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.