[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>flashbacks of ned stark please tell me I'm wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>flashbacks of ned stark

please tell me I'm wrong
>>
ITS NOT A FLASHBACK ITS A VISION

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1457036908439.jpg (11 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1457036908439.jpg
11 KB, 249x202
Yep. Is him.
>>
>>69081188
Also Ser Arthur Dayne spins two swords around like a badass :^)
>>
so DD is just going to use all the backstory/history from the previous books as flashbacks now to space out their shitty writing in the contemporary plotline?

honestly a good move on their part, they must be metacognizent of their own hackery.
>>
Wasnt the time gap between GoT Ned and this flashback like 15yrs? Why does Ned look so young?
>>
>>69081188
It's not a flashback it's a dance number
>>
>>69081581
because fangirl service
>>
>>69081581
GRRM's inability to judge time and distances is a huge issue that the show, surprisingly, handles quite well. Ned is supposed to be like...33 or something at the time of his death, and I think Rob is supposed to be 16 and Jon 14. The wall is also supposed to be 1000 feet tall and a trillion miles long. Dude just pulls ages and measurements out of his prodigious ass
>>
>>69081386
tbqh it would be better than their fanfiction at least
>>
>>69081581
because GRRM is retarded and can't into ages at all

Joffery is like 8 or something in the books
>>
>>69081188

You're not wrong. Why?
>>
>>69082019
Thanks god based D&D are there to salvage GURM's retarded work.
>>
Ehy didnt they just recast Sean bean and use sone digital effects to make him look younger like xmen do?

Surely thats a better option than casting NPH
>>
>>69081732

> 33 or something at the time of his death
> 1000 feet tall and a trillion miles long
> Dude just pulls ages and measurements out of his prodigious ass

Someone is puling numbers out of his ass, but it ain't GRRM. Just because you think things, doesn't mean those things are true.
>>
What's the point of this thread? Wasn't the rebellion fought for like 10 years or some shit?
>>
>>69081188

They're going to use this as the way to reveal Jon's parentage.
>>
>>69081188
>>69081231
its neither of those! its gay
>>
>>69081732
>. The wall is also supposed to be 1000 feet tall and a trillion miles long.

700 feet, 300 miles.
>>
File: JOO.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
JOO.gif
3 MB, 365x341
>>69081732
>prodigious
lmao is this guy serious
>>
It would have been so much better if they just had the ToJ as a brief dream sequence in Season 1
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.