[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rosa Parks biopic >Don't Wanna Be An American Idiot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 470x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 470x264
>Rosa Parks biopic
>Don't Wanna Be An American Idiot starts playing
>>
WE
>>
Holy shit is that what she looked like? Looks like a genuine golliwog
>>
File: mgid_uma_video_mtv.jpg (43 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
mgid_uma_video_mtv.jpg
43 KB, 657x370
>>69067068
>RECORD SCRATCH
>HOLD UP... LEMME START FROM THE BEGINING
>>
>>69067068
LOOKS LIKE MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
>>
>>69067423
Kek
>>
dam she was ugly af
>>
>>69067106
ARE
>>
>>69067493
MEMES
>>
>>69067423
>>
she'll be played by tom hanks so sjw can be satisfied with diverse casting
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 192x80) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 192x80
>>69067423
What about their dubs? They don't need those
>>
>>69067283
>>69067475
>thinking woman in pic was Rosa Parks
I genuinely hope you aren't American, if so you truly are proving are pure retarded alt-right 4Chan stormfags are.
>>
>>69067068
Can someone explain how refusing to move to the back of the bus is heroic? Bitch just sounds lazy. And is ugly
>>
>>69071007
Lol! Nice post!!! ;)
>>
>>69071079
Thanks, Reddit!
>>
>>69071007
>nowadays niggers are sitting in the back of the bus anyway
Bitch got famous for nuffin, like most niggers since they don't achieve anything anywho.
>>
>>69071007
She was looking to cause trouble so broke rules of segregation. She was basically BLM
>>
I'm not American, so I don't know exactly what happened, but I know that some busses reserve the first spots for disabled and handicapped riders, and I'm confused as to wether that was what the seats were saved for, if they were specifically for white passengers disabled or not.

>>69071007
Who is she then?
>>
>>69070980
>are proving are pure retarded alt-right 4Chan stormfags are.

Yes anon, take advice from him, he knows what retarded people are all about in first person.
>>
>>69071362
Pol detected!
Back to the trailer, cuck
>>
File: 1458612060059.jpg (61 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1458612060059.jpg
61 KB, 604x438
>>69067068
Rosa Parks was based as fuck
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>69072786
>answering almost an hour later

Following the definition of "retard" to the letter I see.
>>
File: rosa.jpg (142 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
rosa.jpg
142 KB, 1200x1200
>rosa will never bake you apple pie while teaching you about human rights
>ywn have her be the grandmother of your offspring's offspring and slap them gently for not studying

Feels bad mang
>>
>>69071007
>>69071338
At that time there was a policy that if a white person had the right to tell anyone of any other race they had to get up and give them their seat and regardless of any other circumstances the other person had to. A five year old white boy could order an 80 year old black man missing a leg to stand up and give him his seat, and if he didn't he might be killed, or at the very least he wasn't going to continue on that bus ride.

Rosa Parks had just finished a long day of work standing on her feet and there were no other seats available, the idea that she should have to give up her seat for anyone is ridiculous, but the fact that dying for it was a possibility is what made it heroic. She was saying that her life was just as valuable as any white person's and she was willing to go to jail or die to prove it.

...That being said the whole thing was staged. Dr. King had been working for months to set up the perfect example of discrimination to hold up to the media to garner national attention for the civil right's movement.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.