[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Dead Mans Shoes up there as one of the greatest revenge f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Is Dead Mans Shoes up there as one of the greatest revenge films of all time? Just look at this fucking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wWX-pgJwKM
>>
>>69066655
>ONE DOWN

>Was he screaming my name?
>y-yeah...
>He still is.

Incredible film. Paddy Considine should play more roles like this.
>>
>>69066655
"The fuck you lookin' at m8?"

"YOU, YA CUNT!"
>>
>>69067215

Going back to the film after a few years it's way more apparent just how disturbing Considine's performance is. The bit where he drugs the blokes up and systematically slaughters them is actually quite harrowing
>>
I fucking love this film
>>
>>69069288
When he kills the dealer anyway after telling him he'd spare him if he told him where the last guy was, do you think he planned that all along or just suddenly couldn't help himself?
>>
>>69069645
he clearly planned to kill them all
>>
>>69069645
He wanted to kill the bloke from the start. Look at the way he stares at him in the pub. Felt a bit bad for that one as well, he was a bit of a dick but obviously very meek. What I want to know is how he found out their responsibility. He seems to know exactly who to target and why yet was off in Iraq or something.
>>
>>69066655
It's a poor man's Sixth Sense to be honest.
>>
>>69069739
I'm confused about that as well, someone probably lost their nerve and spilled some info over the time in between

plus, he would have known they were probably responsible because he was aware they used to abuse him, he just didn't do shit about it because he was embarrased about having a retard brother, that's what kills him inside..... damn, that really is quite sad
>>
>>69069922
I'm also confused about that, the flashbacks make it look like he was pulled in one day and the incident happened over the course of that day. Yet it's also described as him hanging about with them for a period of time.
>>
>>69066655
Can't believe Paddy never got on the GoT cast.
>>
>>69070251
Glad he didn't, every good relatively recent british actor that got americanised went to shit apart from Tom Hardy. I like the fact he's still evidently home grown.
>>
>>69070251

Did he audition?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.