[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's kind of sad that within 2 generations of users on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: star-wars-poster-1977.jpg (68 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-poster-1977.jpg
68 KB, 770x433
It's kind of sad that within 2 generations of users on this website widespread unironic sentiment that the OT is trash will be the norm
>>
Ironic memeing is a dangerous and powerful force
The concept of 'capekino' will probably also end up being taken seriously
>>
Point of clarification. ..

Do we really like feet or is that also ironic shit posting
>>
>>69062481
Most of the fetishes here that seem 'out there' like feet, incest, and cunny are 100% unironic
>>
>>69061705

Why does it matter?, form your own opinions. Enjoy whatever media you enjoy, and come here to shitpost. If anybody takes anything people say here seriously, that's their own problem and is a sign of their weakness in character in being unable to form their own opinions because they're trying to fit in with a bunch of people they'll never meet.
>>
I think most people outside of /tv/ actually enjoy the OT, and loved TFA. I know it's a hard concept to grasp but everyone else on the internet isn't as contrarian as the average user of 4chan.
>>
>>69062594
Don't put the OT and TFA in the same bag.
>>
>>69062662
And here we have a perfect example of what I'm talking about. I bet you liked BvS as well.
>>
>>69062734
BvS was fucking cinematic genius you redditor cuck

Enjoy your Ape Wars and Captain Retard: Sniffle War
>>
>>69062594
You are misinterpreting OP's post
He is lamenting the fact that the ironic praise for the prequels will cause people here to actually think they are good
>>
>>69062734
Never saw it and I'm not planning to.
>>
>>69062734
TFA was shit, fuck off Disney marketer
>>
>>69062481
No, we definitely like feet an cunny.
>>
>>69063274
kill yourself
>>
All Star Wars movies are pretty shite, the reason the OT is praised is because music Darth Vader and it being old

From a critical standpoint only episode 5 is above decent

Then again you don't watch a Star Wars movie because they're good, you watch them because they're star wars and who didn't play with red and blue colored sticks when they were kids
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.