[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ooooh, my spider-sense is tingling... If you know what I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 9_Venom.jpg (82 KB, 495x352) Image search: [Google]
9_Venom.jpg
82 KB, 495x352
Ooooh, my spider-sense is tingling...

If you know what I'm talking about
>>
What is he talking about?
>>
>>69060723
Still a better trilogy ending than Civil War, The Dark Knight Rises, Iron-man 3 and TASM, oh right tasm was so shit it didnt even reach a third part.
>>
I haven't watched that movie in forever.

Did the symbiote give him spider powers because it had been bonded to Peter for so long and had aped them? Because why would that guy have spider powers?
>>
his quips were venomous
>>
>>69061636
Yes.
>>
File: 2007.png (290 KB, 1541x1609) Image search: [Google]
2007.png
290 KB, 1541x1609
>>69061555

The bigger issue is that, even thought it was the bigest hit of the year, that we didn't get a Venom movie, and instead A REDO OF THE SAME SHIT AGAIN

AND THEN A REDO OF THE SAME SHIT AGAIN
>>
>>69060723
FIX
>>
>>69061808
>Sony
>smart decisions
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>69061808
>we will never get a live-action rendition of carnage
>>
>>69062150
Good, he is a shit character.

Plus pg13, you would still bitch even if they make it the villain for the next SM movie.
>>
I got in a fight in the theater while watching that movie. Spider-man 3 will forever be associated with brawling against a fag that threw popcorn at me in front of +200 people.
>>
>comic book spiderman uses a fucking cannister on his wrist

Who thought that was a good idea? Literally just a man that can climb walls if he can't make his own web.
>>
>>69061636
why did it give him monster fangs is the better question
>>
>>69062571
>muh spiderman not realistic enough

i suppose you think the webbing should come out of a spinneret coming out of his ass too
>>
>>69064253
It should come out of a minaret
>>
>>69064485
oh
>>
Why the fuck hasn't Tobey been in anything since Spider-man 3?
>>
So i just sucked him off and he sprayed black cum all over me. Is that normal?
>>
>>69060723

How did he know MJ calls Peter tiger?
>>
File: Symbiote-Spidey-movie.jpg (20 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
Symbiote-Spidey-movie.jpg
20 KB, 580x388
what could have been, FUCK
>>
File: Dear God.jpg (197 KB, 680x800) Image search: [Google]
Dear God.jpg
197 KB, 680x800
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.