[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Guy is too busy unloading a truck/ doing other manual labor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 367x332
>Guy is too busy unloading a truck/ doing other manual labor to stop and answer detectives' questions regarding Multiple murders, the latest of which happened literally yesterday
>>
>>69057263
>the police chief is too busy going trough paperwork
>>
>>69057263
Always Sunny. Mac Kills His Dad. They parody this.
>>
Eh man, he's got quotas to fill.

A police investigation ain't going to out food on his table.
>>
>stopping your work to talk to pigs

You're a good little goy aren't you
>>
they spoofed this on 30 rock
>>
>>69057605
This. Unless you're arrested you don't need to stop what you're doing.
>>
>>69057590
>>69057605

If you can't stop working for 5 minutes to answer some question because your boss will "dock your pay" or some shit and your just trying to make """""ends meat"""" then you truly are a wage slave and should probably kill yourself
>>
> thing happened in a show that happened before in another show
> mommy get me my chocolate milk before i shit my wheelchair again
>>
>>69057735
>implying that isn't 5 minutes longer I'll have to stay on the docks

Arrest me or move along pig I don't know nothin' about nothin'
>>
lads theres enough content here for all of us :))))))))))

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4hki2f/what_social_situation_happens_only_in_movies/
>>
>"you're a big guy"
>other character replies "for you"
>>
>mfw i always volunteer to help cop and giving out false obscure information
>>
>>69057777

Just answer the question, why is this so hard? Do you like murderers or something?
>>
>>69057590
Yeah, he didn't sign up for this
>>
>>69057828
Kek obviously bunch of kids who never worked here
>>
>>69057263
tbH if you stepped out of your mum's basement for a second, you'd realize that life doesn't magically stop because a stranger died.
>>
>>69057263
Someone's been on Reddit today.
>>
>>69057928
ikr
you can do two things at once ffs
>>
File: 1459921611172.jpg (96 KB, 751x584) Image search: [Google]
1459921611172.jpg
96 KB, 751x584
>>69057590
>>69057673
>>69057777
>>69057886
>>69057967

>not anxiously acting really nice to cops whenever they talk to you because you're scared of them
>>
>>69057777
Nice quads, consider this post checked.
>>
>>69058044
Depends on your country. In some places in the US cops are fine, in other places they're violent tugs. In Canada, their sole purpose for existence is exerting the power they feel they have over you so they'll try to be as offended by you as possible so they can convince the rest of the gang that they were justified in beating you half to death.
In brazil, if you mess with a cop, you're dead. No questions asked.
>>
>>69058044
>scared of police
OK, Jamal
>>
>>69058152
nice white privilege did your mommy and daddy give it to you
>>
>>69058199
Yes, you leftist, NEET, Untermensch
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.