[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just couldn't image Hillary, Trump, Bernie, or Cruz giving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: screenshot-2016-05-01-08-02-54.png (210 KB, 751x428) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-2016-05-01-08-02-54.png
210 KB, 751x428
I just couldn't image Hillary, Trump, Bernie, or Cruz giving this kind of speech.

What's next for him?
>>
>>69056138

Miss me yet shitposts
>>
meant to post this on /pol/, sorry.
>>
>>69056138
You are right, Trump's speech would be way better
>>
>>69056185
Delusional. Sad.
>>
>>69056138
I could see Trump doing a slightly less funny speech of the same type. Hilary, no. Benrie, no. Trump is the only candidate right now with charisma
>>
>>69056138
American politics are such a joke.
All I have seen for the past few days is normies talking about how great Obama is and he never did anything noteworthy and America is in a worse state than what Bush left it in.
>>
>>69056818
>America is in a worse state than what Bush left it in.
You do realize we were going through the worst economic crisis since the great depression when Bush left, right?
>>
trump just has to stand there
maybe wink or something
>>
>>69056138
Hopefully his daughters getting COLONIZED
>>
>>69056818
>normies talking about how great Obama is and he never did anything noteworthy and America is in a worse state than what Bush left it in.

Your post makes no sense
>>
>>69056921
He's a meme president.
>>
File: trump.jpg (159 KB, 706x960) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
159 KB, 706x960
>>
File: trumpwater.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
trumpwater.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>69056198
ITS RUBIO!!
>>
>>69057033
Talk about memeing.

Did he settle that lawsuit yet?
>>
>>69056876
>implying it hasn't happened already

you just KNOW she took some BWC
>>
>>69057227
At least Bush's daughters were hot. What the fuck is that beast? She got the worst parts of her parents and I swear to God if I was just walking on the street and saw this bitch the first thing I'd think of after getting past that massive fivehead is "girl you need to fix that weave"

But yeah I'd also bet money she marries a white guy.
>>
Trump certainly could, he has years of showbiz experience and has hosted his own roast.

Bernie...eh, somewhat. Hillary, not at all. She's a fucking witch.
>>
File: RUBOTO.png (232 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
RUBOTO.png
232 KB, 800x500
>>69057071
literally the best thing he's done
>>
>>69056138
blacks can do no wrong in the eyes of our corrupted media

He's a disgrace and that dinner was shameful
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.