[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Underrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.jpg (3 MB, 3450x2080) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
3 MB, 3450x2080
ITT: Underrated
>>
YOU'VE LOST, OP.
>>
File: order_of_the_phoenix30.jpg (137 KB, 1200x672) Image search: [Google]
order_of_the_phoenix30.jpg
137 KB, 1200x672
>>69054159
You're a fool Shit Poster and..you..will..lose......everything.
>>
>>69054351
so like i didnt see that one but voldimort was liek every one or something how that work? was he emma watson?
>>
>>69055729
you're making zero sense, but no. go watch it sometime
>>
>>69054144
>let's rush everything except for the useless scenes: the series
>>
>>69055906
>i cant even understand film adaptations having different necessities than a book would have the post
>i actually think the books are better and the films dont convey everything they need to and much more never intended since film is a different medium the post
goblet was the only one that was butchered.
>>
>>69055956
I would have been fine with it if they were just rushed, but no, they have to make irrelevant scenes like flying to Grimmauld Place or the dragon task much longer and more elaborate then they were in the books, even though they hold no value.

And the books are a thousand times better than the movies, you stupid fucking pleb. The movies can't even stand for themselves because nothing is explained.
>>
>>69056026
No the films are much better, fuck off with that shit. As standalone films they work perfectly fine on their own and 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 were fantastic, you just don't digest and watch film properly. They aren't supposed to be like the books, thats the point of film, they exist separately. Theres loads of themes that were conveyed perfectly like the brazilian ministry.

You're probably either offput by the extreme british nature of the comedy in Yates' or the dark nature the films took which coincide fine with everything Harry goes through. Either way you suck.

I was disappointed at first but I've come to appreciate them loads more on rewatches. Not only that I admire how well made they were, there wont ever be another series like it
>>
>>69056326
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>69056026
Being on the Thames at night is awesome. That was only a minute.

Goblet was an action flick. That's why.
>>
>>69054351
>Shit Poster
>not Shitty Poster

cmon anon
>>
>>69056373
nice retort fuckface, the films have perfect atmosphere among many other things and are good whether your triggered ass likes them or not.
>>
>>69056420
If you get the opportunity you should kill yourself
>>
>>69056684
epic
>>
File: consider.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>69054144
>Kino tier
7 part 1

>Great tier

>Mid tier

>Low tier
7 part 2

>Shit tier
>>
>>69056871
Thats some good ratings 3 and 7.1 are kino. Mine would be

>Kino tier
>great tier
2 6
>mid tier
5 1
>low tier
>>
>>69057160
>Kino tier
>great tier
2 6 5
>mid tier
1 7.2
>low tier
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.