[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Burr/Podcast thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: CfaTgXJVAAUdKEF.jpg (139 KB, 971x858) Image search: [Google]
CfaTgXJVAAUdKEF.jpg
139 KB, 971x858
>it's a Nia episode

Any europoors excited to see him? He came through my city last year and I regret not skipping work to go.
>>
>>69049484
I love billy boy desu
>>
>>69049484
also tfw Bill won't tour you around American cities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ7dMqgGDsQ
>>
>>69049484
hardest working guy in comedy
>>
>>69049918
Really hope he does Boston
>>
>>69049998
He did senpai
>>
>>69050055
OH SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKTQhKEt8Xk
>>
>>69049942
I agree, Adam carolla is hardest working person in comedy
>>
>>69049484

He and Norm should have roasted Borat "Hussain" Obongo
>>
>>69050197
>tfw norm mcdonald live is dead
>>
>>69050111
Listen here you little shit, Bill Burr puts in for more effort than carolla which is evidenced in his success, diversity of material, the sheer amount of content he puts out and his global reputation.

I was talking about Bill Burr NOT shit-dick Adam Carolla
>>
>>69050231
>norm is probably rotting in his apartment right now
>nobody knows because he doesn't leave his house and his agent doesn't have any work for him
>>
>>69049484
fuck this reddit tier faggot
>>
>>69050264
How'd he lose his KFC job anyways? He was perfect.
>>
>>69050362
idk dude but he's pretty good at losing sponsors on his pod cast, burning bridges and generally not playing the hollywood political game.
>>
>>69050348
>burr
>reddit
lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>69050362

That was always going to be a rolling thing with different comedians. Plus Norm would have told them to fuck off eventually because that's what he does.
>>
Norm is working on his book right now.
>>
>>69050631
working title:
>that guys a real jerk!
>>
>>69050693

Fuck me, I gotta download those episodes and watch them again. I was super sick for awhile last year and watching his podcast and DVDs of The Shield and Justified were pretty much the only thing I had to look forward to after three hours of physical therapy everyday.

pls come back Norm and bring that Holocaust denier Adam Egret with you ;_;
>>
Bill Burr is coming to Edmonton soon and I can't fucking afford to go. So pissed. Tix start at $70 and I'm fucking tapped.

If Louis C.K doesn't come here when the Oilers new arena gets built imma be fucking pissed.
>>
>>69050362
Norm doesn't like doing jobs for extended periods

At least that's my theory since he is constantly bailing on things. He was Death for one episode then fucked off.
>>
>>69051750
That's relatively close to where that degenerate furfag YMS lives, if you beat him with a sock full of rocks and tell him that fucking dogs is wrong I'll buy you a ticket and throw in a couple extra spending loonies so you can take your 10/10 gf.
>>
>>69051896

okay, i'll find him tomorrow and do that I don't give a fuck.
plz send tix to [email protected]
>>
>>69052052

Yo 780
I've got Beyoncé tix

You find me someone who will buy em and I'll fuckin pay for your bill burr tix.

I am serious.
>>
Bill Burr is reddit
>>
Saw him in St Louis recently and he was great but the bitch that opened for him was painfully unfunny.
>>
>>69052243

email me at dpensont@gmail. (alt account you fuckers) and I'll get back to you in a day or two, might be able to get those beyonce tix off yo hands. send me the ticket details too.
>>
>>69052279
Ur reddit!!!!
>>
>>69050764
>Adam Egret

I've actually forgotten the correct pronunciation of his name, fuck that was funny. definitely time for a re-listen i think.
>>
File: 1460295463067.jpg (17 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1460295463067.jpg
17 KB, 240x200
>HEY NIA COME IN HERE, GRAB A MIC
>>
>>69056720
Its the lovely Nia errbody!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.