[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old dude be like, resurrect mai nigger, bitch. Red witch be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: jon-snow-resurrected.png (1 MB, 2552x1422) Image search: [Google]
jon-snow-resurrected.png
1 MB, 2552x1422
Old dude be like, resurrect mai nigger, bitch.

Red witch be like, oh shit nigger I don't know how to do that. I can only spew demons out mai cunt, and sacrifice lil' childrens in the fire, but lemme wash his hair and give his dick a waggle, "mubble jumbo, tooka fuooka fuu! ffuuka luuoka bookoa boo." See?

And they all leave. Jon Snow wake up cuz doggie.

wut?
>>
One more time OP just to clarify, what is it you are having a hard time understanding?
>>
>>69047305
Who was phone?
>>
90% Jon is still pretty strong right?

He can always train to be a more efficient fighter and be more powerful in a way than he was before right?

Also imagine how much this would freak you out, being dead then coming back, jesus christ
>>
File: 17Ezbc8.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
17Ezbc8.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
I know i'm going to get some shit for this but bringing this guy back makes me want to completely stop watching the show, what brought me in was knowing how intense it was killing off main character we never thought would die and now this fuckery happens. Think i'm done fellas, gg.
>>
if you were trying to be funny you failed
>>
>>69047362
He got a 2nd chance but I doubt there will be a 3rd. It makes sense since resurrection has been a thing in GoT from earlier seasons. Jon is such a focal point in the story so how could he die and be left dead after all this focus on him and the wall? Plus there's that "who is his mother" thing being left untold. GRRM has made that a big thing too. The thing to look forward to is whether Jon changes or not. I hope he does, and has a more sinister side now that a part of him has been left behind.
>>
>>69047493
fugg'n dumb, why kill him in first place?
>>
Does the night's watch oath end with death?
>>
>>69047531
To give us insight into what dead people see? To free him from his oath? To change his destiny from being a night watch cuckboy into a game of throne player? His character channels ned's honor which we saw when we left Ygritte. He left pussy for traitors after all. The real question is why Davos was so invested in him which I hope theupcomming book can extrapolate.
>>
>>69047662
Yeah which is why hes gonna march to winterfell with the wildlings
>>
>>69047662
Yes, obviously.

>Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
>>
>>69047362
yea this some wishing someone back with dragonballs tier shit
>>
>>69047362
It's a series with magic, of course necromancy is going to be involved.

Plenty of characters have come back to life already.
We don't even know if this is the actual John Sno. It could be some other person in his body.
>>
>>69047187
And I be like

I AM THE DROWN GOD
I AM THE LROD OF LIGHT
>>
>>69047362
Did you really not think it was not going to happen? After all the bullshit this show has done recently, bringing Jon back was what ruined it? Fuck you are pleb
>>
>>69047362

I don't see Benjen in there.
>>
>>69048114
After this season Gendry will be the only one left in this picture
>>
>>69047959
Necromancy is reanimation of the body, At least in the popular sense, In this popular sense undead do not need to breathe, He got ressurected not reanimated.
>>
>>69047362
>who is Beric Dondareon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.