[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's worth watching on Amazon Prime? I've got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
So what's worth watching on Amazon Prime? I've got it and I've never bothered to watch anything on their site.
>>
talladega nights
>>
File: nazi-times-square.jpg (182 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
nazi-times-square.jpg
182 KB, 2048x1152
The Man in the High Castle

It's basically the /pol/ show
>>
The Americans
>>
>>69047142
>>69047130
These looks good, thanks.

>>69046986
That's a 4chan classic right there
>>
Curb
>>
question about prime,
can you easily accidently pay for a show?
i haven't done anything with prime outside of shipping, mostly because i don't trust amazon to not make it easy for me to buy something i don't want by accident.
>>
Bosch.
>>
>>69048145
OP here,

Just from going through Prime TV tonight it seems like it's layout is not that great. If you're careless I can easily see you buying stuff on accident. As long as you set things to the Prime setting, only free stuff should come up.
>>
>>69046800
they have classic hbo shows on there if you haven't seen them yet
>>
>>69046800
the sopranos obviously
>>
File: iris.jpg (15 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
iris.jpg
15 KB, 600x337
>>69046800
Unscheduled off world activation!
>>
I noticed now you can pay month to month instead of for the whole year.
>>
The layout is garbage but they have some good shit on there.

Some HBO (Sopranos, Wire, Curb)
Twilight Zone
Twin Peaks
The Shield
Cheers
Frasier

Decent enough. I just wish it was all organized better.
>>
>>69046800
Doctor Who
>>
Any good free with Prime stuff?
>>
>>69048364
Whenever you rent or buy anything, they give you a confirmation prompt.

>are you sure you want to? [rent] or [buy]

If you're a drunkass or a drug user, I don't see how this would be a problem.
>>
TV shows:

Bosch is absolutely amazing, both seasons.

Vikings enjoyable, plot armour's a bit too strong in places though.

The Americans I think's pretty good, not what I expected it to be though, lots of action if you like that, less politics.

Constantine is alright, writing is a bit lacking, it's fun.

Under the Dome is rubbish but I still watch because I want to know what happens next

Into the Badlands is an action/fantasy, it's just ok, there's only six episodes so far though, worth a watch.

I'm yet to see Hand of God but that looks great.
>>
>>69046800
just did this >>69048651
then dead like me
everything else ive see to recently to rewatch
>>
The Man in the High Castle
Stargate SG-1
Star Trek DS9 (starting with season 3)
>>
>>69048954
If you like cartoons you can watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, Batman the Animated Series, and Superman the Animated series for free.
>>
>>69046800
>So what's worth watching on Amazon Prime?
>>
Literally only Curb, Wire, Sopranos, and Spongebob S 1-2
>>
>A Town Called Panic
>>
You're gonna want to look up all the Mario Bava, Jess Franco, and Jena Rollin. Lots of others in the same vein as well. You're looking for stuff like Nude For Satan and Female Vampire.
>>
>>69048954
Just pay the 8.99 you Jew.
>>
>>69046800
Wire and Sopranos
Eastbound and Down
X-Files
>>
File: ass in boots.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ass in boots.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69048315
this
>>
>falling for the stream jew
>>
>>69048364
>>69048940
I use HBO Go, Hulu trials, Amazon trials, and pay for Netflix

Why the fuck do none of them just copy Netflix? Their shit is such a pain in the dick to navigate. I will say I enjoy Hulu not hitting me with the "are you still watching?" button, turning Seinfeld on, falling asleep and then waking up to Seinfeld is dandy.

Stupid Netflix I just leave my PS4 on all night and I wake up to "ARE YOU STILL WATCHING?"
>>
>>69052532
I fell for the free 2 day shipping jew, just happened to include streaming.
>>
File: 1461304079965.webm (806 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461304079965.webm
806 KB, 640x360
Kabaneri
>>
>>69046800
The 100
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.