[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the greatest reality show of our generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: celebrehab_281x211.jpg (27 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
celebrehab_281x211.jpg
27 KB, 281x211
Was this the greatest reality show of our generation?
>>
Certainly the most interesting
>>
that blond one was so pretty
I think she was in the Ron Jeremy season
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 350x350
> reminder that Andy Dick railed that one hot nurse lady
>>
this was seriously such an interesting show though. dr. drew gives such good advice, but is also a massive egotist. also having all the celebrities be at rock bottom makes for golden television
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2618x3600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2618x3600
That scene where Jeff conaway is crying and the ambulance sounds just like him. That guy was my fave. All seasons were great, but I haven't been able to torrent season 4 I haven't found it anywhere.

Sober House was just as good imo.
>>
>>69045028
what was the best season? i remember busey was on one, definitely want to torrent it

and what was the difference between rehab and sober house, or was it just a contiuation?
>>
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 954x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 954x1040
>>69045160
I really like watching celeb rehab, then sober house.

Sober house was a continuation. At the end of each season each celeb has the option to go to a sober living house or not. It's a different setting, but just as interesting. I wish they did more than 2 seasons.
>>
File: cast.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>
>>69045680
Is that her asshole?
>>
Jersey Shore Seasons 1-3
>>
File: b5fcf_adlerstoned.jpg (26 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
b5fcf_adlerstoned.jpg
26 KB, 475x360
Steven Adler was hilarious. I love seeing washed up junky rock stars trying to remain relevant.
>>
Mostly because of all the deaths after.
>>
>>69046848
Season 1 and only season 1.

The show lost its novelty immediately.
>>
Most UNDERRATED reality show imo
>>
>Finally an interesting thread on /tv/
Yes. I thought the season with Rodney King, specifically the interview with King about the aftermath of his beating should have deserved an award of some kind. Incredible. Just the kind of thing I watched television for.
>>
Didn't one of them overdose after being on the show?
>>
>>69048021
a bunch did
>>
>>69048021
Dr Drew literally had to quit the show because he was tired of being blamed for what people did after the show.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.