[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Excuse me, sir. We saw that you only bought a ticket for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: theater security.jpg (181 KB, 1300x961) Image search: [Google]
theater security.jpg
181 KB, 1300x961
>Excuse me, sir. We saw that you only bought a ticket for one. We just had to inform you that we cannot let you into the theater unless you are willing to undergo a full pat-down.

The gentleman on your left is here to perform the pad-down while the lady on my right is here to go through your belongings.

Would you still see the movie?
>>
>>69043991
Yes.
>>
>>69043991
Nah, that would be pretty humiliating desu.
>>
But I'm here with my good friend Micheal Richards, isn't that right micheal?
>>
Evoke my 4th amendment
>>
Why Netflix, Amazon Prime and VOD haven't killed the multiplex just like mp3 killed Tower Records?
>>
>>69043991
Yes. i dont offended by such things
>>
switch the boy and girl and you got yourself a deal
>>
Will I get to bang the boipussy
>>
>>69043991
I'm not here solo, I brought my 12 gauge was just about to introduce you lot to her
>>
>>69044124
None of them have been able to make a deal with the studios like Apple with with the music studios.

It will happen eventually though.
>>
I know it's mostly schlock but it really amuses me to what lengths you'd indulge this little fantasy of yours.

I'd consider it pathetic but I imagine it amuses you, so in this respect it's far from that.
>>
>>69044124

Piracy would detract too much from sales. The best pirates can do right now is shitty camrips.
>>
>>69044282
>schlock

why am I suddenly seeing this word all over /tv/? Is it the new meme buzzword?
>>
>>69044126
This
>>
Sure, I'll let moot pat me down anytime.
>>
>>69043991
Only if I know the girl will cuck me with the black dude during the movie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.