[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How'd she lose her arm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: FuriosaArm_FEAT.jpg (78 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
FuriosaArm_FEAT.jpg
78 KB, 970x545
How'd she lose her arm?
>>
Being stronk
>>
She tried getting knuckle deep past the chastity belt.
>>
File: Spider-Man-3-1200x632.jpg (71 KB, 1200x632) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-3-1200x632.jpg
71 KB, 1200x632
Tfw you realize her mechanical arm is the single most advanced piece of tech in the entire movie.
>>
>>69043732
Killing her dad.
>>
>>69044050

Charlize put your metal arm down.
>>
Unfortunate schmelting accident.
>>
>>69043732
it was the patriarchy
>>
>>69044017
what? how?

they have guns
they can make car run without modern parts
they have an oil refinery that can make new tires
they can make bullets, primers, chargers
they have a greenhouse

all she has is a mechanical arm.
>>
>>69044701
i dont know about that guy but that arm is precise and responsive and quick. its some serious piece of work despite its looks. definitely the most advanced thing we've seen
>>
>>69044701
her mechanical arm arent really that advance it just responding on the impulse of her arm muscles.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/03/20/amputee-peddles-prosthetic-finger-made-from-bike-parts/
>>
>>69045063
i mean this >>69046434
>>
cgi
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.