[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm willing to bet that none of you youngins remember this movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: The Gods Must Be Crazy.jpg (36 KB, 325x475) Image search: [Google]
The Gods Must Be Crazy.jpg
36 KB, 325x475
I'm willing to bet that none of you youngins remember this movie.
>>
>>69039099
I remember having it on VHS and watching it all the time
I'm only 20
>>
>>69039099
>starring Nǃxau ǂToma

is this real life?
>>
>>69039099
I remember seeing that movie at school.
>>
>>69039099
Movie made by Berniecucks
>>
>>69039099
Just watched it last month actually. 10 out fucking 10
>>
File: 10408497444.jpg (15 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
10408497444.jpg
15 KB, 267x200
>>69039257
>>
Hey that's the guy from that one pol info graphic
>>
>>69039099
I have no idea why everyone liked this film. I mean come on, sped up footage gags in the late 20th century? SA wasn't a total shithole at that point so there's no excuse.
>>
Was forced to watch in in Highschool in the mandatory Cultural Sensitivity class.
>>
most of /tv/ would probably classify it as 'fedora' tier based on the title alone, and move on.
>>
>>69039417
Those scenes were weak you're correct

The best scenes we're with those rebels Or terrorists whatever they were

And the bits in the beginning with the village and the David attenborough impersonator
>>
>>69039099

this shit is still played on tv here at least once every other month on a dead sunday afternoon
>>
>>69039099
Saw it in school
>>
>>69039843
>The best scenes we're with those rebels Or terrorists whatever they were

You're right, that was definitely the best part, and those scenes being at odds with every other part of the film actually worked really well.
>>
>>69039284
What is it with Bernie supporters and stupid image macros? I thought them being clueless redditors was just a /pol/ meme
>>
>Ready!
>*rocket falls out*
KEK

That and "Ay ay ay ay ay" were the best.
>>
i've got it on vhs and i fucking love the shit out of that movie
>>
I remember owning this movie because it is 9 out of 11. And I'm only 16
>>
It was one of my favorites when I was growing up. Had both on laser disk.

I tried watching it a couple years ago and couldn't sit through the entire thing.
>>
>just realized this was made during apartheid
>>
Our teacher showed this in ASP class.
>>
I've seen it and the sequel a half dozen times. Good stuff.
>>
TFW you realize one of your favorite movies is horribly racist. Also, best scene is thumb piano guy being approached by bushman cluelessly carrying rifle.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.