[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which 4chan board would eventually win in a civil war™. Alliances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13
File: civilwar-capvsironman-promo.jpg (774 KB, 1500x801) Image search: [Google]
civilwar-capvsironman-promo.jpg
774 KB, 1500x801
Which 4chan board would eventually win in a civil war™. Alliances can be made
>>
>>69038066
i dunno ask /co/
>>
/pol/
they have all the right opinions and the toughest guys
>>
File: 1.jpg (66 KB, 960x656) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
66 KB, 960x656
/co/. It's the only place on 4chan with the least beta socially rejected cucks.

Thus most of us there have friends for back up.

Most of us are healthy, 6'2" there, the rest of 4chan is fucked.
>>
/k/ probably got the firepower
>>
>>69038477
beat me to it, my other choice would be /mlp/ with their wizard powers
>>
>>69038374
>>69038477
/pol/ and /k/
>>
the fight needs two lead boards

/pol/ vs another board with different opinions
but almost every board is now becoming /pol/

/pol/ wins
>>
>>69038643
/lgtb/? /b/?
>>
/v/ and /tv/ vs /pol/ and /k/

Hobby autists vs SrsBusiness Autists.
>>
>>69038374
>they have all the right opinions and the toughest guys

If we learned anything from GG and the cuckening is that /v/ and /pol/ turn into little bitches the moment they are challenged.
>>
>>69038643
>but almost every board is now becoming /pol/

Go to /pol/. Search keyword /tv/. Find 1 thread.
Go to /tv/. Search keyword /pol/. Find 59 threads.

Why are /tv/ kids obsessed with /pol/?
>>
>>69039038

/pol/ is a manifestation of their dads low opinion of them.
>>
/v/ and /a/ would make a powerful alliance funded and supplied by Reddit, they would be a tough opponent in the civil war
>>
>>69039131
>/pol/ is literally 4chan's Dad

kek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYujRGEtgNE
>>
>>69038643

/v/ and /pol/ are some of the largest boards, they could turn on each other over something.

And I would give the lead to /v/, when they get an idea they turn fanatical over it, while /pol/ falls apart and splits up into splinters whenever there is conflict.
>>
>>69038969
>/r9k/
r9k is quite possibly the most underrated ally to have
they have nothing to lose and would side with anyone for chicken tenders

/pol/ would probably get ganged up on. I think /tg/ and /his/ would probably just sweep everyone though.
>>
>/r9k/ will be one to start the Civil War after shooting up a college
>>
>>69039222
/v/ is full of pussy ass europeons with no guns.

/pol/ has europeons with guns.
>>
>>69039038

/tv/ like little kids running around parroting stuff they overheard their parents talking about.

Half the info is wrong from the original source, but hey, that doesn't stop /tv/ from repeating it like they understand what the hell it means.
>>
/s4s/ desu
>>
/s4s/ demolition man/wildcard/loose cannon
>>
File: f2RTYVb-600x1510.png (683 KB, 600x1510) Image search: [Google]
f2RTYVb-600x1510.png
683 KB, 600x1510
>>69039289
/pol/ is Swiss?
>>
>>69039029
top kek fighting a censor war with mods on 4chan ain't a video game that you can "win" when the admin has okay'd it
>>
File: murican-murders.jpg (336 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
murican-murders.jpg
336 KB, 620x412
>>69038066
/r9k/
>>
>>69039289

Only /k/ has guns and they are all bark and no bite, they always side with the wrong side and would coward if any real fight starts.

/pol/ is even worse than /k/, they will turn on each other the second a war starts, most of them are not even /pol/ but rather tumblr and reddit mocking /pol/. They are fully infiltrated and are completely useless in a war. They would be like the anarchists in the Spanish Civil war, a fucking liability.
>>
>>69039454
ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

I DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT I LIKE IT
>>
>>69039428

You could have tried to not be a bunch of whining faggots, then you wouldn't get "censored".
>>
>>69039269
It will end quickly because everyone will agree in that they suck.
>>
>>69039556
kek bro whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>69039610

I am not the one who got permabooted from /v/ for horribly failing at getting positive attention from the mainstream.
>>
/pol/ conquered and pretty much seeped into every board. Even /hm/ is kinda /pol/, or so I've heard.

An alliance of /pol/, /tv/ and /fit/ would be unstoppable with their meme powers.
>>
>>69038066
/tv/ vs /co/
Which board supports /tv/ and which board supports /co/ ?
My bet is on /sp/ on our side
>>
/pol/ would win the civil war as they already have so much influence on the other boards, however, they would crumble from within.

From the ashes /v/ would rise with superior numbers and the same mindset, nothing can stop them.
>>
>>69039691
Everyone hates /tv/, /co wins.
I can see /r9k/ licking /tv/ boots because he is a fag
>>
>>69038066

/b/ always wins.

They helped destroy image of real people and it still exists. I'm not sure if moot did that or if dmca just provides enough clout to not be sued into oblivion

If a board was a nation, /b/ has had most people and fastest moving board since creation of this website and it still influences all others because normally most people or at least most used to start there.

it would clobber everyone.
>>
/his/ uses /fit/ and /k/ as their brute force and then turns them against each other at the end.
>>
File: image.png (252 KB, 390x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
252 KB, 390x401
>>69038903
Kek
>>
File: Lex.jpg (83 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Lex.jpg
83 KB, 620x465
/tv/ VS /pol/
BOARD OF HOTPOCKET VS PILL OF RED
>>
Only acceptable answers: /k/, /sp/, /fit/, /pol/, /sci/
>>
/fa/ because they would scare all the other board with their terrible fashion sense
>>
>>69039752
>If a board was a nation, /b/ has had most people and fastest moving board since creation of this website

yeah, but that's like a million chickens with their heads cut off... pure random chaos

/pol/ can at least get their shit organized
>>
>>69038066
/pol/, out of sheer anger and determination
>>
The correct answer is /k/ and /out/
>>
File: 1462051385531.jpg (192 KB, 620x972) Image search: [Google]
1462051385531.jpg
192 KB, 620x972
>>69039691
/co/ would fall from inside. We have sleeping agents
>>
>>69039847
>>69039928
>>69038903
>>69038643
>>69038066
Turns out /reddot/ and /trash/ were pulling the strings.
>>
>>69039752

Those "/b/ raids/ were always a collaberation of multiple boards, /b/ was just the meeting spot, nothing else.

/b/ itself is a weak ass board filled with mentally ill tranny fags gays furry pure concentrated cancer.
>>
/pol/ would win, because as shitty as they can be, they are the only board to fully weaponize meme magic.
>>
Whatever the alliances, /pol/ wins
>>
>>69039918

no other board has any kind of level of get beyond /b/, every group that has arose from this site in any meaningful way came through there. if we're judging on getting shit done, an army is still an army.

Go start threads in these places using a pastebin, you can randomly sample how many real people you're seeing on the website.

Pol would get clobbered along with everyone else.

We're talking 500 to 1
>>
File: 1461899208132.png (98 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1461899208132.png
98 KB, 612x491
woah what movie is this guys?
>>
>>69040049

A headless chicken army can still stampede over groups of people when they're so many.

/b/ has so many people on other boards don't even realize, shit they could win with just their lurkers.
>>
Team Cap
/pol/ Cap
/k/ Bucky
/b/ Antman
/r9k/ Squirrel Girl

vs

/mu/ Stark
/fa/ Kangz
/biz/ BWidow
/v/ Vision

Wildcards
/a/ Spidey
/x/ Thor
/gif/ Hulk
/tv/ Logan
>>
>>69040223
What the fuck is a Logan?
>>
>>69039752
old bfag here /b/ is shit hole now it went 2 mainstream also the internet changed

Before the ceaseless cuck, trap, fur threads. Back before there were feels, there were baww threads. Before kek, we did shit for the lulz. Back when you would turn on CNN or Fox News and see something you witnessed being discussed in a thread the night prior, manifest itself and impact the world on a global, albeit trivial, scale. Back when getting v& was a legitimate concern because you had participated in at least 4 publicized bomb threads in a week. When we weren't prank calling public events posing as Al Qaeda, we were shutting down the pool in Habbo hotel, keeping them safe from AIDS.

People say /b/ was never good. Bullshit. This place used to be fucking awesome. I would literally lurk from dusk till dawn, fapping and laughing. Now I just fap, I rarely ever laugh.

We conceived CNN to broadcast that Steve Jobs died of a heart attack via ireport causing the stock price of apple to fucking tank. We made Oprah say 'Over 9,000 penises" on fuckign T.V. We made Times Magazine list moot as the most influential person in the world in 09. WHY did we do all of that? FOr the fuckign lulz, that's why.

It's weird, because although /b/'s community is as massive as it's ever been, there is very little momentum/drive/innovation. For example, Shillary is campaigning in Syracuse on Friday. If this is were old /b/, there would be multiple threads on various possible ways we could fuck shit up. That's why old /b/ was fun. We got involved in whatever was happening in the real world for the lulz.
>>
>>69040279

Memepool with a Yuge Jackedup mask
>>
>>69040297

Because fucking shit up for fun turned into fucking shit up for money and government stuck its dick in their ass when they popped out of an anonymous hiding spot.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 498x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 498x499
>>69040305
Too old for this /co/ shit.
>>
>memes
/tv/
>manpower
/b/
>spamming skills
/s4s/, /pol/
>influence
/pol/, reddit
>tech
/sci/, /g/
>shock
/b/, /c/
>control
/MODS/
>uber-control
Hiro
>Ultimate sentience
Moot
>overmind inter-universal power
Tetragrammaton

Basically reddit wins
>>
>>69040847

Reddit is a shit prolapse megazord that fucks itself in the ass while the opponents just stand there like "hmmmmm. Okay, I'll leave you to it then."
>>
If there was a 4chan Civil War, >>69040297
would be the cause.
>>
File: cheekybreeky.jpg (52 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cheekybreeky.jpg
52 KB, 800x800
>>69038600
Fuck that shit, we could not trust those /pol/ fags not to pull a Stalin on us.

/k/ dont need no help.
>>
>>69039358
i see you lad

wew
>>
>>69039691
No one would ally with /tv/ to be honest.

You guys are literally the most hated board on 4chan.
>>
It's pretty obvious what the divide would be, it's been the main point of contention for the last few years: Normalfags who post here for fun/irony vs. degenerates who actually believe in what they post. While most boards contain both factions, some have been taken over by the normies while others still claim to be "mostly" devout.

>Team "You guys aren't serious, right?"

/co/
/lgbt/
/int/
/sp/
/soc/
every non-adult, non-japanese, "we aren't usually ostracized for this interest" board like /an/ or /ck/, as well as most boards with lower viewership
/pol/, though he switches sides due to internal conflict

>Team "This board is my entire life"

/a/
/v/
/tv/
/r9k/
/mlp/
every japanese and adult board, including things like /c/ and /i/
/x/, though she betrays her side out of paranoia

>Notable neutral boards

[s4s], because it believes itself eternal and unkillable. Openly aids/hinders both sides whenever it thinks it would glean the most amusement.

/trash/, shunning both sides due to being formed from their rejects. Starts secretly helping the degenerates to ensure it stays supplied with new trash threads.

/b/, because while it could theoretically be the strongest, it lacks enough focus to point itself at any one target anymore. Will be used by both sides as a dirty bomb.
>>
>>69040070
Newfag harder.

They believed in Mit Romney winning even more than r/The_Donald.

November you'll be shown their failure yet again.
>>
>>69038066
/b/
>>
/hm/
>>
>>69038066
/fit/ /lit/ /his/ /pol/ /k/ /out/ are the alpha boards. All other boards are Blackwidow-tier.

I'd like to see the alpha boards unite to shitpost the weeb boards into oblivion.

Oh, I guess /tv/ and /mu/ can be our bitches.
>>
whoever wins, we lose
>>
File: jason blaha.jpg (116 KB, 719x661) Image search: [Google]
jason blaha.jpg
116 KB, 719x661
>>69041732
>/fit/
>alpha
they don't have the FACE HEIGHT or FRAME
>>
>>69040297
> Back when you would turn on CNN or Fox News and see something you witnessed being discussed in a thread the night prior

If you weren't out causing those things before 'Anonymous' was regularly on the news, you're a fucking newfag
>>
r9k they have elliot rodger
>>
>>69038066
/diy/ has the most guns, would probably ally with /tg/ for best comfy fortress
>>
>>69038066
/k/, /pol/ and /lgbt/ all have crossposters and an "alliance" that is pre-existing.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.