[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S3 STARTS IN 3 DAYS >While season two focused on the Birmingham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Peaky-Blinders-Season-3[1].jpg (102 KB, 593x859) Image search: [Google]
Peaky-Blinders-Season-3[1].jpg
102 KB, 593x859
S3 STARTS IN 3 DAYS

>While season two focused on the Birmingham mob heading to London, season three will see Tommy "go international", says The Independent, "pulled into the glamorous and dangerous world of international intrigue in 1920s Britain, putting his entire organisation and family at risk, and forcing him to question everything about his own ambitions and desires".
>>
File: peaky-blinders[1].png (487 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
peaky-blinders[1].png
487 KB, 810x540
leaked pic
>>
oh well
>>
>>69037670
>that portrait of Tommy
>>
>>69037670
why is there a framed portrait of harrow on the wall?
>>
>>69038464
>>
>>69037623
FUCK YEAH

why is /tv/ not Peakys??? Its some gritty shit and ive never seen thread on it.

inb4 "it's not capeshit or starshit"
>>
I love this show but I hope this series will be the final one, otherwise its just gonna get silly with the plotlines and ruin things.
>>
>>69038618
because /tv/ hates things that are actually good
>>
>>69038618
It's a british show and has an anachronistic OST which triggers people
>>
>>69038618
same reason great shows like Line of Duty don't get talked about on /tv/, it's a BBC show, and the Beeb does't know shit about marketing their shows to Americans
>>
>>69038618
>ive never seen thread on it

We've had loads of Peaky fooken Blinders threads, they just happen when the show is actually airing.
>>
>>69038618
Actually there are a decent number of threads when the show is airing. Granted they usually max out at about 100 replies, but still something. Season 2 had a lot more than season 1, so the third season may continue the trend even.
>>
Does he choose the rich qt brunette or the blonde slut?
>>
File: annapeaky.jpg (83 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
annapeaky.jpg
83 KB, 1280x853
>>69037623
>putting his entire organisation and family at risk, and forcing him to question everything about his own ambitions and desires
so exactly like the first two seasons?
still pumped though
>>
File: tom-hardy-wife-baby.jpg (46 KB, 403x500) Image search: [Google]
tom-hardy-wife-baby.jpg
46 KB, 403x500
Had no idea Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley (the brunette horse trainer chick) were married irl
>10/10 would threesome with
>>
File: Peaky-Blinders.jpg (258 KB, 1711x925) Image search: [Google]
Peaky-Blinders.jpg
258 KB, 1711x925
>>69037623
>S3 STARTS IN 3 DAYS

Cool, though I really wish Brits would speak understandable English.
>>
This thread is under new management by order of the Peaky Blinders.
>>
>>69039439
it's not hard to understand most of the time

i can understand hispanics and ebonics easily enough.
>>
>>69039177
>it's true
damn, so Tommy choosing Grace confirmed then?

May was much better fugg
>>
Nice i thought it was supposed to air in october
>>
>>69037623
IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF THAT THE IRISH WAITRESS KEKED HER HUSBAND TO BE WITH CILLIAN MURPHY

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK LADY
>>
>When Season 2 just dropped the dank Communist subversion plotline
Why
>>
might rewatch this because i've forgotten fuckall about it but the names
>>
>>69041121
I was wondering the same thing, why did they do it ?
>>
Hopefully Netflix still has the rights to this
>>
>>69037623
>On 11 January 2014, auditions were held in Digbeth area of Birmingham (near where parts of the series is set) for white and mixed race teenage male extras, resulting in lengthy queues.

why did they do this if show is set in 1920s england
>>
>>69041905
Not just 1920s England, Anon. 1920s Birmingham.
>>
rewatching this now
>>
>>69038663
desu it triggered me the first season but i was used to it the second season. the knick was worse but i eventiually got used to the boop music.
>>
Does anyone know when this will come to Netflix for us amerifags? Really love this show shame every season is only 6 episodes.
>>
>>69043404
just torrent it. its fun to steal tv from the queen.
>>
>>69037623
Shit awful cringey show.

You're all fags.
>>
>>69037623
>been browsing way too much youtube
>read it as

pesky plumbers
>>
>>69043437
good idea
>>
There's a trailer up on IMDB for season 3.

It involves Russia
>>
>>69043511
is based stalin going to be in?
>>
>wear flatcaps habitually
>checking online to find a new one
>"PEAKY BLINDER HAT"

Is that what that means? It's a movie?
>>
>>69039066
Best girl. Cucks Americans and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>69043565
I don't think so. Probably focus more on Tsarist Russia because that's a much better unexplored topic for the screen.

Technically they could include Stalin, but they generally don't do stuff like that on the show.
>>
As a side note, is there any legal way that I as an American can watch Peaky Blinders as it comes out?
>>
>>69043404
It was pretty quickly after the second season ended, like a week tops.
>>
>>69043683
>Tsarists Russia
>in the 1920s
>>
File: downton_ep4.jpg (473 KB, 3479x2244) Image search: [Google]
downton_ep4.jpg
473 KB, 3479x2244
>>69041905
> why did they do this if show is set in 1920s england

I watch a lot of Brit tv series and I can tell you that the Britbongs are FAR more cucked by political correctness then Americans.

Every single British tv show has a race mixing storyline or element, it’s pretty much mandatory nowadays in Bongistan regardless of how historically inaccurate it is.
>>
>>69044182

>Involved in intrigue

Sounds like White's v Reds to me

And we know Churchill would have Tommy to help the Whites

You're right for calling me out for saying tsarist, but I feel you get the general idea when I say that
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.