[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fucked Over Adaptations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Hitman.jpg (40 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Hitman.jpg
40 KB, 700x500
Let's talk about characters/stories from other mediums that were completely fucking assraped when transitioning to Film

Pic Related, actually happened twice. It could have been done so much better.
>>
>>69035074
I honestly thought that the one with Timothy Olyphant wasn't that bad. The newest one was much worse
>>
I don't get how they can fuck it up so many times. They must think the game is designed to be played like Grand Theft Auto.
>>
File: HITMAN_reference.jpg (37 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
HITMAN_reference.jpg
37 KB, 446x600
Timothy Olyphant Hitman was pretty good really. Practical effects, he looks the part and plays it well with a good hint of humanity. I don't know what people expect of Hitman.

Max Payne sucked though.
>>
File: OUT OF MY WAY FUCKING SHITS.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
OUT OF MY WAY FUCKING SHITS.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Literally one of the worst book adaptations I have ever seen.
>>
>>69035327
I honestly haven't seen Olyphant's Hitman, but holy fucking shit I had to walk out of Agent 47.

What a poorly done load of shit. I'm glad they tossed a rubber duck in there but that doesn't make up for that bizarre training plot and incomprehensible action.
>>
File: xgymC6F.gif (1003 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
xgymC6F.gif
1003 KB, 360x240
>>69035709
What the fuck happened to my gif.
>>
>>69035835
>that two second delay before someone splats blood on him
Top Notch Filmmaking.
>>
File: TotalShit.jpg (252 KB, 497x494) Image search: [Google]
TotalShit.jpg
252 KB, 497x494
>>69035542
It's the Silverballers. They assume that means he's dual wielding all the time.
>>
>>69036916
>mfw I went to see this piece of shit and some dude was on his cell phone the entire time right in front of me
>mfw the movie was shit anyway so I just watched him text people and found it more entertaining
>>
>>69037686
Can't say I blame either of you desu
>>
>>69037686
>mfw when I went to see this in my local kino (no no singles policy, luckily)
>forget to bring anvil
>end up having to take one from the anvils previous moviegoers forgot to take home
>guy in front of me has his cell phone out the entire time
>end up watching his cell phone instead
>only get shot twice
Good night would again 10.10
>>
File: WHY.jpg (10 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
10 KB, 188x268
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.