[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the greatest science fiction series since TNG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (816 KB, 2441x1448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
816 KB, 2441x1448
Was this the greatest science fiction series since TNG?
>>
That's not DS9
>>
>>69034994
Firefly.
>>
File: 1453748918399.jpg (39 KB, 475x357) Image search: [Google]
1453748918399.jpg
39 KB, 475x357
the ending was so bad ive tried to forget it even existed
>>
File: Archer.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Archer.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>69034994

Best star trek
>>
>>69037077
Yeah the whole god thing was super fucking dumb and the ending sucked.
The series was great up til then though. Excluding the god stuff.
>>
>>69037187

I thought DS9 ending was good. They clearly weren't given the time to properly wrap up two major story lines though. I think they did a good job at it. I also felt sad knowing it was the last episode. If you want to see a truly awful series finale of Star Trek, then I suggest watching Voyager.
>>
File: Farscape.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Farscape.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
>What's the greatest science fiction series of all time?
>>
>>69034994
No, that title belongs to Lost and no one can reasonably argue against that solid fact.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPBzHa2PcS8

I love what the did with it tonally. Well, for the first two seasons. It looked great as well.

>those extreme close ups of based blue eyed spic
>>
>>69034994

I'm torn because the quality of the acting, CGI, and drama in BSG was by far superior to any other science fiction on tv. There was a time when it was the best show of any genre on tv. But it went progressively downhill in seasons 3 and 4 and the final few episodes revealed that a lot of the stuff in the story that seemed clever in earlier episodes was actually pretty underwhelming and stupid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.