[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people on tv give up their right to privacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: amy-schumer-post-edited[1].jpg (79 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
amy-schumer-post-edited[1].jpg
79 KB, 360x640
>This is America. When you see a celebrity you take a selfie. That's what our culture is.

What did he mean by this?

http://wspa.com/2016/05/01/greenville-man-defends-selfie-after-amy-schumers-instagram-blast/
>>
>This guy in front of his family just ran up next to me scared the **** out of me. Put a camera in my face. I asked him to stop and he said “no it’s America and we paid for you” this was in front of his daughter. I was saying stop and no. Great message to your kid. Yes legally you are allowed to take a picture of me. But I was asking you to stop and saying no. I will not take picture with people anymore and it’s because of this dude in Greenville.”
>>
>>69031027
I'd want to take a picture if I saw a whale on land too
>>
what a racist bitch refusing to take photo with a black man

someone needs to check their privilege
>>
>>69031027

T b h

You are an entitled rube if you think any "celebrity" "owes" you a "selfie," "mmkay?"
>>
>>69031027
>this man's ancestors were enslaved, abused and killed so privileged white people like her could live comfortably in the present
She should be apologizing to him
>>
the guy in the fucking video. the balls on him
>>
really let the fame get to her head
>>
>>69031027
Seems strange that someone who admitted to raping a guy would be upset when someone didn't listen to her saying no
>>
on the one hand I think the price for massive fame and wealth is putting up with shit like this

on the other hand I would hate taking photos with people all the time. good thing I never go outside
>>
>i will not take pictures with people anymore
maybe people should stop caring about her than she will be back begging for attention
>>
>I will not take a pictures with people anymore, and it's because of this dude in Greenville

How fucking petty can you be?
>>
You have no right to privacy on the streets celebrity or not
>>
>>69031027
Wow she is clearly racist!!!
>>
>>69031027
I'm surprised he wasn't able to capture more of her gigantic flabby body in the shot
>>
>>69031027
For starters it's in public and she acknowledges that he did nothing wrong.

Secondly he is right, she is there because of him. She owes him and he owns her. It is the price of getting rich from the public eye.
>>
My favorite part was when the guy posted evidence that she's a goddamned liar
>>
>>69031027
I don't think you ever give up a right to privacy because privacy is a necessary part of humanity, otherwise you're an oversocialized flesh machine. That being said, you'd be naive to expect to be treated just like another person. You still have a right to reject a selfie and if some uppity nigger hounded me and said he paid for the privilege of my selfie for consuming my media I'd slug him. He's just being rude at that point. Simply, don't be a cunt and don't let yourself be caught up in a cunt's bullshit.
>>
>>69032070
It wasn't a wide angle lens.
>>
File: TheElusiveLandwhale.jpg (88 KB, 607x606) Image search: [Google]
TheElusiveLandwhale.jpg
88 KB, 607x606
>>
>>69034542

>Starbucks hat

theylive.jpg
>>
>>69034628
a dumb starbucks hat
>>
>>69031027
>it’s America and we paid for you
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: avatarstarfuck.jpg (90 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
90 KB, 500x281
>>69034542
>>
>>69034651
even worse, she's attempting to be hip and cool and trendy in a real way instead of ironically hip and cool
>>
>>69031027
Considering how wealthy most celebrities are, i don't give a fuck. Dudes right, the people made you what you are so the people own you.
>>
>>69031027
Who is amy shumer?
Is sue famous?

googled her, probably would fuck.
>>
>>69031934
>I will not take a pictures with people anymore because of this dude, who i didn't want to take a picture with

Its like that grapes comic
>>
>>69031027
>She added that he was the reason she wouldn’t be taking photos with fans any longer.

What a selfish cow. She's totally using Sandeep as an excuse to stop taking pics with fans.

She's probably perma-triggered from all the times she's seen that your average American looks 3x more attractive than she does.
>>
If he wanted to take a picture with a fat pig why didn't he just go to a farm or something?
>>
>>69031027
Amy Schumer is an unfunny, talentless, bloated jew cunt.
>>
>"no it’s America and we paid for you”

lol. This one line is funnier than anything Schumer could ever come up with.
>>
>>69035189
>Bloated

That's all fat my dude
>>
How did she get the photo if the dude's daughter took it?
>>
I hope he gets doxxed and dismantled by SJW fruitcakes.

Not because he did anything too wrong but I hate his smug fucking face.
>>
>>69035026
truuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>69031027
Well you just know he was really a fan, she's really not that famous so most of the people probably didn't even notice her (unlike the kind of a scarjo , or brad pitt that you would just see a swarm of people around them) so she should've taken a classier posture about the situation.
>take a walk, see someone you think you recognize oh look is ____ I really like her work I'm gonna go and ask for a picture maybe an autograph?... E-excuse me ...
>GO AWAY LEAVE ME BE STOP HARASSING ME I DESERVE FAME MONEY AND ALL PRIVACY I OWE YOU PEOPLE NOTHING!!
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>69035261
it's also kind of convenient that this controversy arose exactly when the new season of her show just premiered way to convenient if you ask me
>>
isn't it illegal to take a picture of someone without their permission? or is america really that shit
>>
>>69036972
If you're in public you have no expectation of privacy
>>
Ever notice how these cunts only complain about guys when they want to take a picture?
>>
>>69037071
doesn't mean people can record you though, there are laws that prevent this from happening in certain states. i'm not from america so i'm not sure
>>
>>69031027
>This is America
>We paid for you
First is not an argument, second is just not true. Well, dumb people are everywhere.
>>
>>69037219
Occasionally some state will pass a law that it is illegal to film somebody, usually police, but it always gets struck down quickly because it is a violation of the 1st amendment.
>>
>>69037219
no thats a lie, you can film ANYONE on public property ,
>>
Does anyone else call their computer a nigger and stare into space when they feel overwhelmed?
>>
Literally who cares
>>
He should have just cut off one of her fingers and started wiggling like an excited child on the ground. Just go full autism it's Amy schumer fat ass bitch can only suck dick
>>
File: tumblr_nnnr78k2CP1qcyrmyo1_500.png (159 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnnr78k2CP1qcyrmyo1_500.png
159 KB, 500x282
Im not one to call racist but freaking the fuck out because some light skinned black guy in greenville SC wants to take a picture with you seems kind of racist.

She is obviously doing this intentionally for her publicity.

Last weeks publicity hog story was "i wish i never made trainwreck because people died". Of course forgetting the months of really mean spirited anti male marketing this movie had ( which drove some nut to shoot up the theater right after some crude dick joke).

She seems neither nice nor that talented.

The fact that Chucky Schumer can regulate their industry will only buy her so many roles.
>>
>>69031061
>I will not take picture with people anymore and it’s because of this dude in Greenville.”
And nobody will ever work with her again. It's called promotion you fat slob, and if you're unwilling to do it, anyone else will.

This guy is a hero.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIydD7ULz8
>>
>>69031027

no, its creepy and weird and people who do shit like this are bottom of the barrel plebs
>>
>>69031027
Why would anyone want the photo of that fattie?
>>
File: tgw345yvb34.jpg (60 KB, 594x575) Image search: [Google]
tgw345yvb34.jpg
60 KB, 594x575
>>69035026
>>
>strange nigger runs at you in public
>say you don't like that
>somehow /pol/'s hatred of women overpowers their hatred of black people
>>
>>69034542
Her arms is so fat... disgusting
>>
>>69034930
>He thinks money buys happiness

Fuck off bernie shill
>>
>>69038739
Yeah, you would know, right?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.