[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched it. The movie is way too long or the pacing made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Spider-Man-3-1200x632.jpg (71 KB, 1200x632) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-3-1200x632.jpg
71 KB, 1200x632
Just watched it.
The movie is way too long or the pacing made me feel like I was watching a really long movie.

WTF are you marvelbros about?!
How do you call this a better movie than BvS?
It's way too long, and the cool fight happens at an airport?!?!?! That's such a bad place to have a cool superhero fight. It's like a spot from GTA.

Look I'm calling you marvelbros, not marvelfags, I have respect, I like some marvel movies but this was really not better than BvS.

>super boring conversations about NATO and shit that I know back from high-school get repeated over and over again.
Ok I got it, stop telling me shit.

>Spiderman is forced into Avengers
Why do you guys complain about JUSTICE LEAGUE being forced into BvS but nobody complains how they just forced Spidey into this movie. He came out of nowhere and was there without any good build up.
>>
File: Kill me please.jpg (179 KB, 1278x713) Image search: [Google]
Kill me please.jpg
179 KB, 1278x713
I wonder who is behind this post
>>
words words words

explain how Lois Lane knew to go get the spear. Until you do that you are foreclosed from saying BvS is better than anything.
>>
>>69025827
(You)
>>
>>69025827
At this point the people that take the company wars seriously are just defending the movies on their side to spite the opposing side.
>>
If War Machine didn't want to be useless he should've camped in the plane
>>
ba ba ba ba bab ab ababab ab aba ba ba bab a ba bab ab aba b ababa bBA BAB AB AB AB ABABA BAB ABA BA BA BA BA BA BA BAB ABA BA BA BA BA BA ABA BABAB AB AB ABA BA BABABABA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA bA Ba
>>
>>69025827
>The movie is way too long or the pacing made me feel like I was watching a really long movie.
Had been forced to watch this due to some of my friends, not really fan of superhero flicks but the pacing is nothing compared to
other movies, or maybe I’ve used to watch long movies.

>>69026068
He didn’t fly so good
>>
The movie was total garbage just like BvS.

Non of these are kino honestly.

they are all 7/10 movies.
>>
>>69026204
austism
>>
>>69025903
She was there you troglodyte.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.