[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jon snow/Nights watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 415x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 415x512
So now that he died and came back he technically fulfilled his oath "...it will not end until my death" he gets to leave the wall, right?
>>
logically yes
>>
>>69024354
>>69025394

thread can be deleted now
>>
>>69024354
Yes, now he is free to take up a title such as Lord of Winterfell or King in the North. If he gets legitimized that is.
>>
jesus snow
>>
>>69025483
who's going to legitimize him? Stannis is dead
>>
So the wildlings are going to become the new people of New Winterfell?
>>
>>69025545
dany
>>
File: 1432489706784.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1432489706784.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>it's a Jon Snow has mercy on the traitors who killed him episode
>>
>>69025483
King Robb's last will?
I reckon Sansa and Jon will marry. Third times the charm
>>
>>69025545
Tommin is a king bitch and Cersei wont see him as a threat so they will legitimize him. One of the two other Dragon People.
>>
>>69025595
Thats a problem?

Just kill a good portion of the watch and hope the rest can hold the wall?
>>
>>69024354
Wait what? All of his peeps fucking sold their soul to old hag to rez him and now he will just leave them?
>>
>Ramsay wants to attack the Night's Watch and kill the lord commander
>Roose thinks that's a stupid idea
>Roose is dead
>Ramsay will probably go through with it
I hope House Bolton crashes and burns without Roose.
>>
>>69025545
certain knight of the night
>>
did the onion ser davos even ask the red woman what happened to stanis?
what the fuck is wrong with this show?

How does it become so utter shit,from the high quality realism of season 1?
>>
What if he have amnesia and dont remember shit?
>>
>>69024354
Why would he though? It goes against his character arc. Which is based on having it in him to give up what he wants to serve the realm.

He wanted to be true-born when he was a little lordling. But the time for summer children's dreams are over.

Now he is Lord Snow, why would he want to be a Stark? or a Targ?

He has to defend the north, just because he died does not mean the realms of men have no need of a shield.
>>
File: 1459198061850.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1459198061850.png
84 KB, 436x425
>>69025595
I hope he kills that little cunt ollie
>>
>>69025750
indeed, Beric says that everytime he comes back to life, he loses a portion of his memory
>>
>>69025545
benjen stark
>>
>>69024354
i assume so.. but he went to the Wall voluntarily so why would he leave?? Plus his master plan with the Wildlings.
>>
>>69025595
>mfw John sacrifices them to the Red God
>>
>>69025722

He most likely did off screen. Not sure what the value would be in a scene where a character explains to another character what was already shown only a few episodes earlier.
>>
>>69025770
>Why would he though?
Because they killed him, because the kid he took under his wing betrayed him, because he's all pissed off and emo.
>>
>>69025686
ramsay that sneaky fuck will probably cut off the giants dong and keep it as a souvenir.
>>
>>69025836
He needs to stay there, because Night King.
He will probably go to Winterfell, whoop some ass and come back to the Wall.
>>
>>69025792
He's probably not going to remember being a Stark.
>>
File: bigguy.jpg (57 KB, 616x339) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.jpg
57 KB, 616x339
>>69025595
>tfw Wun Wun crushes ollies head
>>
>>69025545
The price Petyr Baelish asked for putting Roose down was to be named Warden of the North.

I believe Wardens have the power to legitimize people within their domains.
>>
>>69024354
Which is the plot reason for his death. He's meant to be all "uhhhh mah onaaaahhhhh!" So he wouldn't leave until fulfilling his oath. Now it has been fulfilled and he can leave the wall with honor and continue being as much of a moral fag as his adopted father before riding a dragon right into the ice kings asshole.
>>
File: 1462166133473.webm (1 MB, 1605x905) Image search: [Google]
1462166133473.webm
1 MB, 1605x905
>>69025924
>>
File: ツ シ.png (193 KB, 448x595) Image search: [Google]
ツ シ.png
193 KB, 448x595
>>69025545
>Stannis is dead

>mfw Stannis will be the one who legitimizes him in the books
>>
"What kinda cut u want?"
"Just Azor Ahai my shit up."
>>
>>69025942
>riding a dragon right into the ice kings asshole.
is that from some metal music?
>>
File: 1366487196931.jpg (15 KB, 222x270) Image search: [Google]
1366487196931.jpg
15 KB, 222x270
>mfw he doesn't kill Ollie
>>
File: TwjNjWG.png (819 KB, 1139x857) Image search: [Google]
TwjNjWG.png
819 KB, 1139x857
>Hey guys, you all know that unburned bodies turn into the undead, right?

"Yeah, of course, anon. When we ventured North of the wall, they scared us half to death!"

>Well, what do we do with the body of John Snow?

"I dunno, just leave it there? xD familia, xD"
>>
non bookfag here. what are the consequences for summoning someone from the dead? traditionally in almost all fantasy necromancy has a fuckton of downsides. i assume you just cant mutter a few words in the world of ASOIAF and bring someone back to life like its no issue at all like its fuckin dragon balls.
>>
>>69025686

Ramsey will just use his twenty good men to take over the Nights Watch and then send his dogs after the Others.

Then when he's sitting over a campfire roasting a sausage he will laugh in surprise when he realizes his frozen sausage was actually a white walker's cock.
>>
>>69025770
He wants to venture south with the wildlings to go get help but he couldnt leave castle black
>>
I'm the real Azor Ahai AMA
>>
>>69025770
How is he going to lead men he now knows for sure he can't trust?
Anything short of a total hierarchy purge risks an other coop, men that he can't logically lose in order to defend the wall.
>>
>>69025545
Bran will be the King
>>
>>69026085
Book fag here there are no known consequences that we know of.
>>
>>69026217
Bullshit. Drogo became a vegetable after being rezzed.
>>
>>69026085
it fucks up the person doing the ressurecting
>>
>>69026217
is LSH a half-crazy monster?
>>
>>69026251
They did it on purpose to fuck with dany
>>
>>69026260
*isn't
>>
>>69026105
kek'd
>>
>>69026251
how the heck did i forget about carl? oh, well, i should've been specific in asking if there's any downsides to melisandre's method.
>>
>>69024354
So what are the odds this goes horribly wrong? Either he comes back evil, or he just dies again before the season is over?
>>
The lighting lord has been rezzed 6 times and he was fine he just looked like shit
>>
>>69026326
It's established now that his death doesn't matter as long as the red lady is around.

Beric Dondarrion died like 10 times
>>
>>69025906
Or that firebush of a wildling.
>>
>>69026354
He needs a body. He could get chopped to bits and thrown in the ocean or something.
>>
>>69025545
didn't Robb wrote a scroll legitimizing him? Now he just has to find it to be the King in the North
>>
hol up... so u be sayin... he sum sorta... umm... azor ahai or sum shit?
>>
>>69026198
Its a good point he has to deal with the traitors.

Why not garrison the wall with the free folk?

Put the traitors head on pikes, and burn their bodies. That way the living heads of ice zombies on pikes will be a great reminder of what happens to people who cross him.

I think going this brutal and cold in his new form would be interesting,
>>
>>69026414
or mellae could die which is probably likely
>>
>>69026078
this bothered me as well
>let's lock ourselves inside a room with this dead body that may turn into a zombie any moment
>>
File: 1429601029643.png (631 KB, 659x1417) Image search: [Google]
1429601029643.png
631 KB, 659x1417
I'd like him to turn evil and take over Lady Stonehearts place. But that's not going to happen in a million years
>>
>>69026251
>. Drogo became a vegetable after being rezzed.
what?
khal drogo got alive again in the books?
>>
>>69026326
I'm betting he is now just a vessel for either one of seven gods or one of two.
also that he will probably be evil
>>
>>69025770
the only reason why he wanted to serve the black was because he wasn't a Stark and Catlyn hated him, so if he becomes a Stark, then now he has a duty for the whole north, including the Night's Watch
>>
>>69025689
DAYNE?
>>
>>69026109
The Lord Commander would be well within his rights to try and treat with Lords south of the wall for an alliance against the Others,
>>
>>69025924
who /ngannou/ here
>>
Do you think they'll have a scene showing the gang seeing Jon alive again for the first time, or will they skip that? Personally, I'd really like to see Davos/Mel/Tormund's reactions
>>
>>69026251
the witch only revived his body, with no soul.
Truly the Lord of Light R'hllor is capable of much more
>>
>>69026478
Melly hangs herself because she thinks Jon is still dead
>old hag hanging from a tree in next ep

DABID

WHAT IF

WHAT IF CHARACTERS DIE SO THE AUDIENCE DOESN'T ASK WHAT THEY DO WHEN THEY ARE OFFSCREEN FOR THE REST OF THE SHOW
>>
>>69026078
Only dead people north of the wall turn into undead.
>>
>>69026661
Yes, idiot. Are you serious?
>>
>>69026032
underrated
>>
>>69026536
With some exceptions the first season was pretty true to the first book.
>>
You know what bthered me the most about this episode?
Not exactly somehting that happened in the show, but about how normis are now complaining about Hodor having a real name
>>
>>69026085
Well, Beric lost some of his memories and personality every time he got resurrected.
>>
DABID

DABID WHAT IF

WHAT IF WE JUST MADE THE FANS WRITE THE SHOW FOR US DABID
>>
>>69024354
Le Epin Clever Writing D&D ;^)
>>
>>69026718
I still want to see those bathing chambers. They sounded fucking awesome.
>>
>>69026326
>>69026085
Beric mentioned in se3 everytime he died he would lose memories and be a lesser form of himself
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 634x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 634x937
He is in Stark armor at the battle of Winterfell.
>>
>>69026326

Zero. That would have no porpoise whatsoever within the plot.

He is almost ready to lead the battle between the living and the dead. This season will probably reveal that he was a Targaryen all along.
Not sure if he will be able to warg too since that might take away relevance from Bran... he probably will but personally what i can't wait to see... is how he chops Ollie's head.

So you see... there is no sense in killing him... yet.
>>
>>69025545
They won't bother with him being legitimized. He'll rally people to his side through his miraculous resurrection and become "King Snow".

The trailer for the next episode already sets this up. All the wildlings are going to follow him now and the rest of the season will be Sansa going around to the northern lords who are anti-Bolton and getting them to join up with Jon.
>>
>>69026724
Well, why do they call him Hodor if he has an actual name? Okay I give them using a nickname, but why doesn't Bran know it, wouldn't have Old Nan told him that Hodor was normal once and called Willard?
>>
>>69026678

What about Berric and Catelyn? Then again they could be something else entirely but the infection is kind of two sides of the same coin. I reckon the wall was built to stop the resurrection infection from spreading throughout Westeros and the rest of the world.
>>
So we have him rezzed, mountain rezzed, and hound rezzed.

This creates 3 potential vessels for gods, I liked the whole fire and ice gods thing but only 2 gods doesn't quite fit with the way things are going
>>
>>69026729
DABID WHAT IF WE HAVE

DABID

WHAT IF WE JUST HAVE A SURPRISE BETRAYAL MURDER EPISODE AFTER EPISODE

AND DABID

WHAT IF THE MURDERER GETS TO RULE NO QUESTIONS ASKED AND THE BYSTANDERS DO NOTHING

DABID WHAT IF THE KARSTARK JUST STANDS THERE WHILE THE GUY WHO KILLED HIS FATHER'S EXECUTIONER IS MURDERED DABID
>>
>>69025686
ramsay will go there, but he has no idea about the wildlings army so he will be fucked. pretty predictable
>>
>>69026881
But Ramsay knows the land well
>>
>>69026678
The very first season has a bunch of guys becoming undead inside castle black and attacking Jon and Mormont.
>>
>>69026482
you're retarded only white talkers can create wights its not a zombie disease in the air.

also they even talk about burning the body just in case
>>
Okay, how about this?

Hodor died, was resurrected and all he said after that was Hodor. Or he was rezzed several times and he forgot more and more and then he went full Hodor.
>>
>>69025792
Of course you would lose EXP/Gold every time you get res.
>>
>>69026085
Khal Drogo is the first to be brought back by blood magic and he comes back as a retard before being smothered by caloreesi

Ths brothers without banners guys bring that guy back from the dead after the hound basically chops him in half. He's way more okay after being brought back but he loses his memory a little bit each time.

The mountain is brought back as a mute zombie but he seems pretty capable, although it's safe to say all of the mountain's memories are gone.

Finally in the books there's cat stark also being revived by the brothers without banners. She's been dead for a while and her body is pretty fucked up so it takes the priests life. She also comes back as a semi-retarded demon who just wants to kill freys.

So the revival mechanics aren't consistent at all. The only thing that's been consistent is that when they come back they come back either as retarded or as an edgelord. My guess is Jon will now be an edgelord.
>>
>>69026881
but with twenty good men?
>>
File: 1461697193103.jpg (33 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1461697193103.jpg
33 KB, 490x490
>>69026881
>Jon will almost certainly let D&D's OC character named after a skateboard maneuver live to prove he's the better man
>>
File: problematic.png (42 KB, 1328x704) Image search: [Google]
problematic.png
42 KB, 1328x704
>>69026729
Anyone else getting a little annoyed at how all shows (hell most media in general these days) seem to go to shit, due to showrunners reading into the fucking internet/fan bullshit too much? Do they think it's some uber-kewl way to keep the fans involved? It's such a fucking mistake. Content creators allow themselves too be too driven by public opinion and ideas these days, and it shods everything up. There hasn't bee a single movie series/show series/game series that has benefited greatly from fan input. Not a single fucking one. All it does is shit it up.
>>
>>69026950

Hodor probably shares his body with The Great Other and it fucked with him on some mental level to the point where he could only say "Hodor".
>>
>>69026354
He will probably get the old pussy as well now.
>>
I'm disappointed that D&D didn't toy with their audience a bit more with Jon. I was expecting the resurrection to not immediately work so they prepare the body to get burned and he wakes up as they light the fires. Then cut to credits.
>>
>>69026032
lol XD
>>
>>69026991

It's basically kind of like in Pet Semetary where they bring back the bodies and they lose sense of all who they were and just want to kill or destroy shit.
>>
>>69026921
There's at least one previous case of a dead guy turning into a wight in Castle Black, with no white walkers around. How do you explain that, chucklefuck?
>>
>>69025483

The only problem is that he would never be able to prove that he actually died and then came back to life.
>>
>>69026991
What'll Stannis be like when he's inevitably brought back?
>>
What if whatever can bring people back from the dead has something to do with where The Night's King stayed? We know he stayed on the wall and that's as far as we've seen Wights and shit, not even south beyond it to places like Winterfell, Riverrun, King's Landing, I'm guessing it has something to do with how evil his influence was and corrupt it made people. I'm probably wrong though.
>>
>>69027106
They died north of the wall and were laying there for some time.
>>
>>69026354

>Hey Melissandre, I just had this neat idea, what if you can revive people :D ?
>I dunno man, I'm so depressed and old that it never ocurred to me to do something LIKE FUCKING BRING PEOPLE FROM THE DEAD WITHOUT NEEDING ANY SACRIFICE.
>You should though xD
>k
>>
>>69027188
Headless
>>
>>69027188
>Through more wildlings into the furnace!
>Rhllor hungers!
>>
>>69026374
Oh God I hope so.
>>
>>69027038
that would've been good but by the preview for next ep they want to have jon walk out when they think everything is fucked
>>
>>69026477
This won't happen because:
>joffrey did it
>In The Walking Dead after Negan is put into a cell in Rick's basement, people who have been watching them the whole time wearing the skins of zombies kill like half of the main characters and put their zombified heads on pikes in a line to mark their territory.
>>
>>69026998
Don't forget he only used 20 good men to go on his daring adventures when his father wouldn't trust him.

Now he is lord Bolton he has the authority of over 2000 good men, no one stands a chance.
>>
>>69027038

To be honest I half expected Ghost taking notice of the body to be the last thing you see in the episode.
>>
>>69024354
This surprised exactly noone
>>
>>69025942
What about his bros? Are they still stuck in the Nights Watch which hates them now?
>>
>>69027392
>joffrey did it

POTTERY
>>
>>69025545
I doubt it'll matter to much if the other northern houses fall in line with him anyways
>Lord Commander of the Nights Watch
>with most of the Nights Watch loyal to him
>all the Wildlings are pretty loyal to him
>he's the last known living male Stark heir

Ramsey fucks up and chases this "gotta kill Jon Snow" rabbit to its logical conclusion and Jon won't be questioned by anyone in the North again

>inb4 all of Ramseys dogs get slaughtered in a fight with Ghost
>>
>>69027316
That was one of the most awkward ways they could have resurrected the damn character. Who the fuck wrote that scene? In the books Thoros resurrects Beric by literally breathing fire down his throat. I thought for sure with Mel being all over Jon the end of last season she would end up making out with his corpse or some weird shit like that. But nope, just speak some lines in tongues and give him a wave and a haircut and your good to go.

I'm not even mad that he's back, everyone could have seen that one coming they just somehow turned something that could be really cool into something awkward and flat.
>>
>>69025995
>"unleash the BOBAN.webm"
>>
>>69027392

It'd be kind of cool if Kirkman didn't kill Alpha, I like how he's trying to keep his long running villains around now like Negan but that's more because he enjoys writing him too much and you can tell, I have a suspicion his death might be coming up soon especially with his things are going with the story involving The Whispers and his backstory is getting told in Image + which for me is not a good sign the character will be sticking around for long. But yeah, it'd be incredibly repetitive if Kirkman kept doing what he did over and over with The Gov and they move onto some new big bad or what not. I kind of hope if they manage to get Alpha out of the way, maybe another character, let's say someone like Carl, who is also going to lead The Saviors could also take command of The Whispers, which would be pretty cool since he's kind of familiar with them already then again I don't see that happening but I'd like The Whispers to stick around and assimilate into Rick's society like The Saviours ended up doing along with others.
>>
>>69025770
To serve the realm he has to unite it against the Others. To unite the realm he needs to destroy Lanisters and Boltons. Neither of them will want to join him, because he is a Stark.

The war of five kings will resume, but now there'll be three kings, except now you have Snek lady, Dany, Euron, Tomen and Jon.

Theon is going home to a power vacuum. He'll probably team up with his sister to overthrow Euron. Once that's done, they'll join Jon. CIA will, too, but he'll probably betray Jon. Soon enough you'll have the entire North, Dany and Snek lady besieging Tomen.

As this is all happening, the threat of the others will loom large, and because Jon's the only one who cares about the realm and all the others have what will appear as petty squabbles, Jon will emerge as true King.

Jon stabs Dany, the sword comes out lit. Bittersweet ending, but there you get Lightbringer.
>>
>>69027169
nobody else cares about the oath other than jon himself.

this way he can remove his psychic blocker and remove his limiter
>>
>>69026071
at this rate Aemon will never get peace
>>
File: teflon.jpg (95 KB, 1310x1445) Image search: [Google]
teflon.jpg
95 KB, 1310x1445
Who House Teflon here?
>>
>>69025845
implying got can ever become that good
>>
>>69024354
>tfw you'll never cuddle with him and rest your head in his chest as he slowly caresses your hair.
>>
>>69026260
Yeah, but in the books it was because of how long she was dead/how she died.
>>
>>69025722
when melly showed up at the wall he asked about stannis and his kiddo.
melly shook her head
>>
>>69024354
>FIRE priestess links his soul back to his body
jon is now a lord of cinder.
>>
>>69000000
>>
>>69028026
haha epic gamer reference duder!
>>
File: smirking.jpg (138 KB, 930x1378) Image search: [Google]
smirking.jpg
138 KB, 930x1378
What is she smirking at, /tv/?
>>
>>69027016
this
>>
File: 1457058494931.png (191 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1457058494931.png
191 KB, 367x321
>tfw you will never be kit harrington
>>
>>69026085
He should look like a corpse and his wounds should not heal. Thats what happened to Cat stark anyways.
>>
>>69026920
they died north of the wall and were brought back south for happy funeral pyre parties
>>
>>69027016
Dan & David don't actually read what anyone says about GoT on the Internet. As far as they know, Dorne is white and the best storyline in the show.
>>
>>69028115

Thinking of the big cock of that random peasant.
>>
If Jon indeed has Targ blood do you think it has some effect on his healing and how he doesn't look like Lady Stoneheart? Maybe the Targ and Stark blood mix and have some kind of effect on the magic Melly uses.
>>
>>69027016
He either got revived or was planned to get revived in the books and they simply did it faster which is fine by me.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 284x309) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 284x309
>>69024354
>he technically fulfilled his oath

That would be the oath he broke when he slept with Egritte?
>>
>>69028265
it's been like 12-20 hours since Jon died.
>>
>>69028061
Thanks dode xD
>>
>>69028115
she farted
>>
Hodor
>>
Why did they lock they kid/teenager.Jon snow's bitch killed his fucking dad he had every right to stab the faggot.
>>
>>69028296
>I will take no wife
>I will father no children

doesn't say anything about not shagging wildlings m8, practically everyone was going to Mole's Town and banging whores anyway. Maester Aemon points this out.
>>
File: jordan.jpg (38 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
jordan.jpg
38 KB, 680x440
>>69028365
Like DianaDewASMR
>>
File: peep.jpg (38 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
38 KB, 500x720
>>69028179
>tfw you will never be inside kit harrington
>>
File: 1461361338249.jpg (359 KB, 1188x1282) Image search: [Google]
1461361338249.jpg
359 KB, 1188x1282
>>69025860
Why even bother showing establishing shots if you already know the locations.

It's called world building through cohesion. The writers have gone full fucking retard. Every episode since season 3 has been phoned in. They aren't even trying anymore. They do just enough like muh John snow to keep the plebs tuning in.
>>
File: 1462078412051.png (763 KB, 500x900) Image search: [Google]
1462078412051.png
763 KB, 500x900
>>69028371
>Mole's town
>>
Ramsay being set up as the irredeemable, unsympathetic edgelord villain makes him an easy antagonist for Jon this season.
>>
>>69028584
>being set up
for like 3 seasons?
>>
>>69028545

You must be a /pol/ poster to make these embarrassingly retarded strawmen. It's hilarious how you can see the logic of a /pol/ shitposter bleed into other areas of their life, even when they aren't shilling their boring as fuck identity politics bullshit.
>>
File: 1462117372879.png (119 KB, 458x347) Image search: [Google]
1462117372879.png
119 KB, 458x347
>>69025545
>Stannis is dead
Why is this meme still being spewed? We have yet to see a body.
>>
File: 1455579424849.png (215 KB, 624x861) Image search: [Google]
1455579424849.png
215 KB, 624x861
>>69028523
>tfw you will never be kit harrington inside of rose leslie
>>
>>69028584
You mean Sansa right, as a knife to Ramsay's backside fueled by grrl power over the wedding rape, as he's about to cut down zombie Jon after he fumbles in their duel.
>>
>>69025778
This. Dont care about the rest but that little bitch needs to die.
>>
File: image_1.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
image_1.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>69028685
:^)
>>
>>69025595
OLLY FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>69028729
Stephen Dillane couldn't have been filmed for this season, he's been sunning on beaches in Thailand during the day and fucking 10/10 smoking hot lady boys at night.
>>
>>69025942
>adopted father
>>
>>69025686
with just a small unit...
>>
>>69028919
there's an entire year that he could have filmed one or two scenes
>>
>>69028848
>That gif
I cringed.
>>
>>69028964
No, he literally did that every day and night last year. No time off. I should know. I'm Stephen Dillane.
>>
File: 1461904428561.jpg (435 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1461904428561.jpg
435 KB, 1280x800
>>69028729
We didn't see arya's aunt's body but guess what dick head she IS FUCKING DEAD
>>
>>69027418
That would have been better but GoT is hardly subtle.
>>
>>69028957
>with just a small unit...

You mean 20 people small?
>>
>>69027647
agreed, scene was boring.
>>
File: 1431662393455.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1431662393455.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>69029038
I value your opinion about as much as dabid values the source material.

very little
>>
>>69029250
20 GOOD MEN
>>
>>69028556
truenatureofwomen.jpg
>>
>>69029250
depends how you would describe these 20 men.
>>
>>69028556
>literally every woman ever
>>
>>69028556
qt
>>
>>69028267
only reason he was revived because of fans wanting it... lol..
>>
>>69028584
>>69028771
It's pretty much a joke at this point. He's the Saturday cartoon villain.
>>
>>69029405
this shit has been foreshadowed for years m88000
>>
>>69029456
doesnt fit the canon though
>>
>>69028197
That's because her body was thrown in the river and had started deteriorating by the time it was found.
>>
>>69025935

If this was true Roose could have legitimized Ramsay without Tommen's help.
>>
>>69029481
for you
>>
>>69029514
Jon was stabbed multiple times, left in a cold room naked and was blue.
>>
>>69025935
I bet Littlefinger could say he "poisoned" Roose and that he now wants Wardenship for it.

Double so if he shows up just as the Snowbowl has Jon on the ropes and he gets to swing in and save the day.
>>
>entire NW at the gate with bows aimed
>wildings burst through
>Ohhhh umm should I fire my bow?

That shit pissed me off
>>
>>69029635
dude was shitting himself, i assume he shot the bolt by accident
>>
>>69029635
They were allies for a minute, I would second guess as well.
>>
>>69029635
It seemed kinda clear like 2 seconds in that even if all the bowmen fired the night's watch was outnumbered by all the wildlings, so why make them angry?
>>
>>69027584
>One good dog
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>69028556
Video?
>>
>>69025778
>>69028781
>hating Based Ollie
Ollie had every reason to kill Jon. His entire family was murdered by the Wildlings, GoT's version of niggers. He took care of the race traitor like a man.
>>
File: 1442952994670.png (221 KB, 460x479) Image search: [Google]
1442952994670.png
221 KB, 460x479
>>69024354
Obviously.
>>
>>69028115
My numbers
>>
>Finally I am The Game of Thrones
>>
>>69029635
what pissed me off way more was that the wildlings just walked up to the gate without anyone seeing them.
>>
My name is Jon Snow. After two days passed since I was JUSTED I came back to life with one goal: to retake the command of the Nightwatch. But my old approach won’t be enough. I’ll have to become someone else, I’ll have to become something else. I’ll have to become... the Son of Fire, the Warrior of Light!
>>
>>69029261
agreed that you could write a much better scene.

What's that? you're in your mom's basement with no conceivable life? damn, I guess we'll just take what the show gave us.
>>
>>69030148
Obviously everyone was worried to get John's body so no one from the Watch was watching.
>>
File: rs.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rs.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
*record scratch*
>>
>>69030217

This needs a *record scratch* somewhere
>>
>>69030259
you mean even the watch's watcher wasn't on his watchtower watching and let this shit happen on his watch?
>>
>>69030382
Watch an idiot he is.
>>
So is Jon Snow immortal now since
>what is dead may never die
?
>>
>>69026078
it happens when either frosty&delicious is nearby or north of the wall where everything is soaked in their magic
>>
>>69030382
Precisely. The watch's watcher wasn't on his watchtower watching on his watch.
He probably was the guy who got rektd by the giant and now his watch ended.
Pottery.
>>
>>69025545

Robb already did AND named him his heir.
>>
File: 1461955681830.jpg (98 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1461955681830.jpg
98 KB, 600x650
>Tywin ded
>Stannis ded
>Roose ded
>Arya's plotline will not be resolved in 50 thousand years
literally no reason to watch any more
>>
>>69025793
He's dead
>>
>>69030631
No he is currently acting as Daario
>>
>>69030347
>You might be wondering how I got into this situation...
>>
>>69030606
>not watching for Ramsay and his wacky shenanigans
>>
I really wanted to see Jon x Red Woman action.
>>
What I don't get is: if Stannis is dead, why didn't they show Brienne killing him last Season, instead of just punching him? It's completely retarded! We are talking about one of the mayor characters from this show, and if he died, he died off-screen.
>>
>>69027016
coughKORRAcough
"Wow! the fans are from tumblr and love lesbians, so why don't we just shoehorn in a lesbian relationship for the final scene?"
>>
File: 1386446824683.png (101 KB, 218x232) Image search: [Google]
1386446824683.png
101 KB, 218x232
>>69030606
There is one reason left
>>
>>69026436
>didn't Robb wrote a scroll legitimizing him?
Only suspected.
>>
File: 1403698459180.jpg (9 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
1403698459180.jpg
9 KB, 189x267
>>69030750
CIA?
>>
pleb who hasnt read the books here

Why didn't Jon become a zombie/reanimation thing like those other two crows did a few seasons ago?
>>
>>69030738
Such tolerant. Many progress.
>>
File: 13h9h7.jpg (44 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
13h9h7.jpg
44 KB, 888x499
>>
>>69030873
Cause that only happens to people that die north of the wall
>>
how long till we have a E2+3 supercut?

because it clearly should've been a two parter.
>>
Showfag researching cuckoldry. Who is the biggest cuck in the book? Still Ramsay and Robert?
>>
>>69030750
ok, there might the whole of 15 minutes worth of watching this season
if Salsa has a hand in his eventual demise, I will write a stern letter
>>
I thought for sure after the red woman failed they were gonna try to burn his body but then he won't burn and walks out of the flames like dany
>>
File: CQnTdR0UEAEgOdi.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CQnTdR0UEAEgOdi.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
>>69030923
DUDE SUCC BRUH
>>
>>69030973
You and half the viewership.
>>
File: file.png (166 KB, 384x403) Image search: [Google]
file.png
166 KB, 384x403
>>69030953
>Ramsay
>cuck

what?

The biggest cuck is Jaime, e gets cucked by Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know
>>
>>69024354
What kind of poor mans dagger makes that cut on his chest?
>>
>>69028729
As a Stannisfag, if you believe Stannis is alive because no corpse shown, you have to believe Walda and Roose Jr. are as well.
>>
>>69030750
Are we sure? The retards in charge of the series might either kill him because just because, or make him so unbearable that we actually beg them to kill him.
At least they didn't screw Ramsay up. "Buried, burned? This is good meat. Feed it to the hounds". "Thank you for saying that. It means a great deal to me". "I prefer being an only child". He never disappoints.
>>
>>69027188
>implying stannis is dead

if you die in game of thrones we see your head come off, not cut to a black screen
>>
>>69030719
he's an absolute madman at this point
>>
>>69031039
> Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know
> characters that are not in the show
rofl
>>
>>69025483
>>69025545

For one thing, he is the last known surviving male Stark.

For another, he doesn't *need* a king to legitimize him. Biggest army diplomacy is the determining factor in determining legitimacy in this instance. Particularly since he'd be rebelling against the Iron Throne and the Lord Paramount of The North. Will of the people and military superiority are the great legitimizers.
>>
>>69026251
yeah cuz mirri maz dur is a fucking cunt and jorah fucked up bringing dany into the tent when she was casting

also she's a shit witch

also blood magic is different from beseeching the lord of light to bring his warrior back to life
>>
>>69031103
So, where's he at, anon? His leg was bleeding out and he was surrounded by Boltons with no horse. If Brienne in her infinite mercy let him live, she did nothing to help his situation.
>>
>>69031158
>Who is the biggest cuck in the book?
>book

Also, Lancel is in the show, nigger.
>>
>>69029556
yeah, preserved pretty fucking well in the cold. catelyn was rotting in the water, had fishes eating her, and was dragged out by a direwolf. she got pretty fucked up.
>>
>>69026251
Drogo didn't die, his treatment was intentionally sabotaged by a bitter witch who was getting revenge.
>>
>>69030973
I too would have preferred it happen this way. And i know its been on everyones mind, but i feel like from a story telling standpoint i dont think they want to reveal Jon as a Targaryen yet, as rising unharmed from the flames would imply.
>>
>>69026866
Hound isn't rezzed, he never died
>>
>>69030964
>implying Littlefinger won't wait until Snowbowl (Wildlings + parts of Night's Watch vs 4 Great Houses of the North) won't have Jon & Sansa Stark on the ropes, then he swings in with 18k of Vale forces and gets to be the hero and bang that young adult Stark redhead pussy
>>
>>69031165
I don't think he even cares about being a king. Unless it helps him achieve his goals. For the moment, all he cares about are the zombies from the north. Once and if he's done with that, I'm pretty sure that's when he'll decide what to do with the rest of his life, if he even wants to try being a king or not.
>>
>>69025667
>implying the Wildlings won't live at the Wall
>>
File: 1434412120158.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1434412120158.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>69025778
Ghost is going to eat him.
>>
>>69031265
>she was raped several times before dany saved her
>should have been happy anyone would be willing to fuck her ugly ass
>>
>>69031364
Na nigga, they'll just move onto The Gift and farm the lands there.
>>
>>69031197
She probably didn't "let him live" as much as just leave him there to die, she doesn't seem the type to kill a helpless man for vengeance even with all her rage about Renly. But perhaps somehow he survived. Regardless he is pretty much done, he could maybe find a place as an advisor to Jon or some shit.
>>
>>69026530
Yeeeeee
>>
>>69030738
>it's not about me and the sort of things i'm used to seeing
>not like they were leading up to that shit for forever
>SHOEHORNED! FUCKING SJW KEKS
>>
>>69031339
Jon will realize that 1. He has an obligation to Sansa 2. He can't defend the Wall from North and South at the same time.

Jon will destroy Ramsay and take control of the North to rally for more troops to be put at the Wall, Edd will be the LC trying to keep shit in order, Tormund will settle his people and try to keep them in line

Everything will come to shit once people realize White Walkers have an ice dragon.

[spoilers]But hey - it's just a theory. A FILM THEORY.[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.