[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you cry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: latest-2.jpg (468 KB, 1400x1345) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
468 KB, 1400x1345
Did you cry?
>>
I tried not to
>>
He didn't real
>>
>>69024253
At home where nobody could see me tears.
>>
No because I'm not a manchild
>>
My eyes swelled
>>
>>69024864
this desu
>>
test
>>
>>69024864
>>
File: 1408487738475.jpg (27 KB, 539x340) Image search: [Google]
1408487738475.jpg
27 KB, 539x340
>>69024864
>not a manchild
>enjoys capeshit threads
>>
>>69024253
Best character in the movie and those two bitches are the only ones anybody cares. RIP in peace
>>
N-no!... ;_;
>>
>>69024253
Most overrated piece of shit shoved out by Disney.
>>
>>69024253
No. I haven't felt any emotion during the whole movie - I just enjoyed some aspects of It - I expected a more profound psyche description and exploration as the advertising that made me watching it stated.. but it was lies - Jewish lies to consume their product.

I later on ended up googling r34 or Joy and Disgust and fapped to it .. so not entirely lost time.
>>
>>69025506.
>I later on ended up googling r34 or Joy and Disgust and fapped to it .. so not entirely lost time.
That's joyfully disgusting.
>>
>>69024253
No, The entire movie was White People Angst. There were no serious emotions beside what some sheltered middle class white kid with hipster young parents would go through, without a care in the world or pain in their life so they make up stupid stuff to feel bad about, like moving to a new town is somehow ultra-trauma. No, it's not.

If there had been an element like sexual abuse or serious trauma, like her seeing a friend die, I might have liked the movie more. I was hoping they'd do more with the parents and show them getting broke, going evicted, or becoming homeless, but no such luck. There looked like opportunities to build up to that too.

The only attempt at real "feels" was some goofy elephant prick dying. The worst part was at first I was hoping elephant man would be like the artful dodger or Fagan, all sneaky and manipulative out of desperation to get what he wants, but instead he's just a friendly goofball. Boring af.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.