[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have successfully privatized world peace.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: tonygif5.gif (882 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
tonygif5.gif
882 KB, 500x260
I have successfully privatized world peace.
>>
I loved Iron Man: Civil War, almost as good as the first Iron Man
>>
Okay, buddy.
>>
>>69022912
RIP
NAY YOU HAIL IN HYDRA FOR ETERNITY
>>
I VANT MUH BURD
>>
>>69022946
Bord
>>
>>69022946

DE BLUD GITZ IN DE WATUR

AND DE SHARKS WHEEL COME
>>
>>69022912
Fuck you Mr Stark, fuck you buddy.
>>
>>69022860
>I have successfully privatized world peace.

Then he created Ultron and almost destroyed the world.

Explain why we're supposed to root for the rich kid with no accountability over Captain America again?
>>
>>69023267
Because Bucky killed iron mans mom
>>
What did he mean by this
I actually don't get it.
>>
>>69023345

At that point in the movie, the world was in the middle of a surprisingly peaceful time, partially because a private citizen could fly to any conflict in the world in about 10 minutes and end it in a matter of hours. That's what the whole "privatized world peace" thing means, he makes a reference to it at the beginning of the movie too ("I'm not saying that the world is enjoying it's most peaceful period in history because of me").
>>
File: iZvadjc.gif (2 MB, 445x191) Image search: [Google]
iZvadjc.gif
2 MB, 445x191
>>
Tony Stark was supposed to be tall, fucking manlets
>>
>>69023484
Why do we hate this movie again?
>>
>>69023432
And how exactly would he stop a full blown nuclear war? I mean it would be way more likely to happen since as you say he could stop any other conflict and I doubt countries like Russia and China would be really happy about americans having all that power
>>
File: iron man 2 downey cheadle.jpg (45 KB, 560x600) Image search: [Google]
iron man 2 downey cheadle.jpg
45 KB, 560x600
>>69025496
Because it has no plot and Favreu's movie was fucked over by the studio in order to serve only as a set-up for future marvel properties.

Fun bits here and there though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIBZbRkCVWc
>>
>>69023267
because he didn't create him to destroy the world but for peacemaking

or would you hate on Wanda because she blew up a hospital floor?
>>
>>69022907
so.. it's shit then
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.