[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a movie I saw on TV in the late 90's or early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 143765055035.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
143765055035.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
There's a movie I saw on TV in the late 90's or early 00's in Europe, but I don't remember its name and can't find anything. It was pretty weird from what I remember. Can you guys help me out?

The things I remember:
>there were some kind of weird (non human?) people who could put some kind of tubes in their head
>they could also feel what other people (?) like them felt from a distance. Maybe it was an intercourse in the movie?
>at some point, the protagonist sets off some kind of nail trap/bomb that makes him lose an eye
>You could "inspect" (?) the eye of dead people to see (?) their last moments
>>
Wild Wild West
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_%28TV_series%29
>>
>>69021946

Nope, as I said I saw it in 2003 or before.
>>
Farscape
>>
sounds like Friends
>>
First two points sound like Farscape, second two sound like Wild Wild West.
>>
>>69023270

It's definitely not Farcaspe.

I don't recall any aliens (or at least obvious aliens), and there wasn't much action I think. From what I remember, it was somewhat gritty.
>>
Existenz
>>
>>69021533
This sounds like a combination of Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and The Alienist. I'm curious to see what the answer is if you find it.
Was it in English originally?
>>
>>69023622

Nope.

>>69024794

I'm curious about it too, since my memories are so vague, but it was pretty damn weird. I've no idea about the language because I'm outside of Britain, sorry.

If that might help, one character who seemed important wasn't walking with the main group of characters, it was some kind of creepy-looking fat man or woman with blondish hair. I think that somewhere near the end he puts a tube in his head while you see the stars in a window.
Sorry about those awkward descriptions.
>>
>>69021533
I've lost any hope, but well.
>I watched it between 1989-1993. (I born in 1982 btw).
>It was the end of a movie, I am certain about it.
>Two guys are discussing about a guy they killed.
>They are in an appartment.
>They end dead. I think at least one shot the other, and then killed himself.
>Two guys enter the appartment. See the guys dead, they kill themselves.
>Other people enter, happens the same.
>There is a last view of the building where the appartment is, you can listen people entering the appartment and know they are going to kill themselves too.
>End.
The fuck did I watch.
>>
>>69025759
Sounds like that andy samberg SNL skit
>>
sounds like some edgy jap shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.