[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else can't watch old movies because it's hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wargames_still8.jpg (227 KB, 1200x789) Image search: [Google]
wargames_still8.jpg
227 KB, 1200x789
Anyone else can't watch old movies because it's hard to imagine a world with with modern technology?
>>
>>69019812
I don't think many people have that level of autism, so probably not
>>
>with with
>>
>>69019812
> please validate my mental problems
how about you try harder to not be a total fucking sperglord and if you can't achieve that, remove yourself
>>
Ally Sheedy is still fine as fuck and is my eternal wayfoo.
>>
I can't watch old movies because I don't recognize any of the actors in them. It just feels too weird.
>>
>>69019812
I'm a faggot millenial: the thread
>>
File: 1358472535586.png (307 KB, 427x507) Image search: [Google]
1358472535586.png
307 KB, 427x507
>>69019943
Lol wtf she must be in her 30s now
>>
>>69020005
TEEHEE DANK LE EBIN REVERSE RUSE STRAIGHT FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF LE REDDIT MY RUSEMASTER FRIEND I TOO HAVE RUSED A TIME OR TWO IN MY PAST AND DOFF MINE TRILBY IN THINE DIRECTION M'SIR!
>>
>>69019943
>>69019812
God she was so cute in that movie
>>
I can't watch old movies because some of them are in black and white. Why was there no color in olden times?
>>
>>69020160
Color wasn't invented until the albert pallet fell asleep one night and accidentally mixed some chemicals together. When he woke up, everything was in color. Even today we still don't know the color formula
>>
>>69021334
thanks calvin's dad
>>
>>69019812
being unable to understand context is a sign of low intellect, you should be able to appreciate all eras of film regardless of the culture or state of technology
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.