[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who you think is gonna win?/your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: esc_revamp_main.png (236 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
esc_revamp_main.png
236 KB, 600x337
Who you think is gonna win?/your favorite
>>
Something gay
>>
A political song promoting unity.

Not an optimistic one, though. It has to be a tear-jerker, because pessimism and cynicism are all the rage.
>>
>>69019513

>>>/sp/
>>
>Who you think is gonna win?
ISIS
>>
>>69019513
Georgia
>>
>>69019730
wut
>>
>>69019513
Turkey
>>
>>69019730
Do the mods still allow these kinds of threads on /sp/ anymore? The evo threads and eurovision threads were always good fun but I remember those threads being pruned and deleted the past few years.
>>
>>69019513
>Who you think is gonna win
some piece of shit who deliberately uses an American accent while singing
>>
UK will win as they all want us to stay in the EU
>>
Israel or Azerbaijan
>>
not russia even if they have the best song like last year because it's ok to discriminate against russians, just not muslims
>>
>>69020379
>it's ok to discriminate against russians
it's not like they're humans either
>>
>>69019513
Is Eurovision the absolute worst thing that has ever happened to europe? It has to be right?
>>
>>69020379
>Russians discriminate against everyone else
>"cyka you just hate us cuz putin!"
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>69020561
and? so does every arab country that the refugees come from but they're welcomed with open anuses by the eurovision types

i wouldn't give a shit if they didn't push forward the message of tolerance and unity
>>
>>69020531
it is, but the car crash aspect of it is pure gold
>>
File: tvreview[1].jpg (311 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
tvreview[1].jpg
311 KB, 2048x1536
>no more Wogan bantz ;_;
>>
>>69019513
the Russian guy
>>
>>69019528
first post best post
>>
>>69020624
There is no Arabic country to my knowledge that participates in Eurovision, and I don't think a Syrian refugee represented a European country yet, but I might be wrong.

Meanwhile Russia is part of the contest and is one of the biggest offenders in terms of social issues out of all participants.

Mнe вooбщe-тo нaплeвaть, вecь кoнкypc пoлитикa. Этo пpocтo тyпoe peaлити шoy и вce.
>>
>>69020197
they deported eurovision to /int/

/sp/ threads were obviously much better, it's all about the racist banter
>>
>>69020742
hasn't Graham Norton done it for the past few years anyway?
>>
>>69021001
Except you're voting for the performer and their performance, not which country's political views you like most.

I must have not realised that Polina Gargarina was responsible for her country's government policies.
>>
>>69021001
No Arabic countries, but Albania, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Azerbaijan and I think Kosovo all do.
>>
>>69020531
>Is Eurovision the absolute worst thing that has ever happened to europe? It has to be right

it's idolshit made flesh so yes
>>
>>69021001
>There is no Arabic country to my knowledge that participates in Eurovision
They'd need to learn how to sing in English instead of ululating in donkey
>>
>>69019513
>Eurovision

No one can win.

If they could. Norway would.
>>
Any songs about migrants or on the topic?
>>
>>69020531
Eurovision is top banter
>>
We should all vote for russia so that people get bootyblasted about the gays not welcome next time desu
>>
>>69022592
What?
>>
Spain maybe
>>
>>69019665
aren't political songs banned?

>>69021683
many don't sing in english
>>
>>69019513
Swede detected.

Eurovision is lowest tier of music spammed in your face under the guise of international competition.

Name one good song from Eurovision ever.
>>
>sweden revamped the voting system
sweden yes
>>
>>69025583
waterloo
>>
>>69022936
WE SHOULD ALL VOTE RUSSIA SO THAT PEOPLE GET BOOTYBLASTED ABOUT THE GAYS NOT WELCOME NEXT TIME DESU
>>
File: 1460754507226.jpg (329 KB, 1845x2400) Image search: [Google]
1460754507226.jpg
329 KB, 1845x2400
>>69025583
Lena - Satelite and Emilie De Forest - Only Teardrops were pretty good pop songs, also top cuties. Last few years has been pretty bland though.
>>
>>69025921
>BOOTYBLASTED ABOUT THE GAYS NOT WELCOME NEXT TIME DESU
I don't know what this is implying.
>>
>>69026009
Those were bangers.
Euphoria wasn't bad either.
I liked these ones even though neither came close to winning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si9K0ChHzDI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uB4JMw4ctc
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.