[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sequel focusing on the serious repercussions of the avengers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 950x534
>sequel focusing on the serious repercussions of the avengers from New York to that made up slav country
>completely ignore the sapient being with a magic lemon in his head they created
>>
>>69016903
Is he a robot?
>>
>>69016903
>completely ignore the sapient being with a magic lemon in his head they created
He's a big part of the movie, though.
>>
>bodycount = 0
>"serious repercussions"

nobody dies nor will they. the Quipsters arent even needed.
>>
>>69017023
For you
>>
>>69016903
Could the lemon destroy the grapefruit?
>>
>>69016969
for you
>>
File: 420.png (35 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
420.png
35 KB, 500x498
>>69016969
Aren't we all?
>>
Man I didn't like that movie

Ultron just got his ass kicked the whole time

He never really seemed that threatening
>>
>>69017048
the movie literally opens with a fight scene that ends with a building getting blown up and a bunch of people getting killed.
>>
>>69017048

More than 300 people have died throughout all those big events. Not to mention the countless others from the standalone movies. Plus, all the billions in damages they've racked up over the years. At least their heroes try to minimize civilian casualties.

I was watching Thor the other day, and on the town fight. Thor actually took the time to help evacuate all the people out of the way before the robot arrive to town. Sure the main square of the city got fucked up, but no people died. I kept thinking back to the small town fight in MoS where Superman doesn't even try to lure Faora away and everything gets blown up.

Also, if its about the heroes dying. No comic book hero stays dead, at some point they'll be back in some form or another. Thats just how comic books are, don't take them too seriously. They're for children.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.