[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night's episode was good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13
File: lnARDG539UTCW9tPsK7fzA.jpg (200 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lnARDG539UTCW9tPsK7fzA.jpg
200 KB, 600x450
Is it just me or did ep2 fucking DWARF the season premiere?

Pros:
>Bran seeing past visions
>That Frankenmountain kill
>ACTUAL. FUCKING. PLOT PROGRESSION for Arya, Theon, the Wall, and the Iron Islands despite just starting.
>Toman not being a bitch anymore
>No fat Dany
>No Sneks
>Jon is already back, like damn, I figured they'd drag that out till ep8 or 9

Cons:
>overly convenient Wildling timing and they should've killed more of the Night's Watch than that one retard who shot Wun Wun
>Tyrion's fucking stupid dragon idea
>not sure the writers are aware of how melodramatic Balon's brother is, but I hope it's intentional
>>
>>69015023
how is tyrions idea retarded
>>
>>69015023
It's pretty much the worst show in existence.
>>
>ACTUAL. FUCKING. PLOT PROGRESSION

Literally the only important plot shown was Jon's. The episode was just like "oh yeah here are these characters we haven't written about in 3 years, let's see what they're doing".
>>
>>69015023
Second episodes are always better than premieres. Joffrey died in the second episode of season 4
>>
>>69015107
>never seen the dragons before
>dude they'll know I'm a friend I read about it lmao
>>
>>69015232
>The episode was just like "oh yeah here are these characters we haven't written about in 3 years, let's see what they're doing".

And than kill them. XD
>>
>>69015232
Well anon, I for one still care about Arya and Theon.
>>
>>69015297
>survived and thrived only due to his reading
>not trusting his reading

Do you actually watch it?
>>
>>69015297
He is literally a fucking dragon rider
>>
Who is the most based actor of got whose character is still alive?
>>
>>69015107
>the dragons are really fucking mad
>last time Dany could barely stop them from burning her
>somehow in their underground prison pit they heard that she's gone and now they won't eat anymore
>"dude I got this they trust me, dumb fucks."
>>
>>69015330
>I care about Theon

The writers don't.
>>
can you retards keep it to the general?
>>
File: god_HATES_owls.gif (2 MB, 280x175) Image search: [Google]
god_HATES_owls.gif
2 MB, 280x175
>>69015107
>walking into a room with animals capable of killing you instantaneously
>they were psychologically tortured from being in solitary confinement for like 2 years as well

Imagine walking into a cave full of Alaskan Grizzly bears. It's not going to end well.
>>
>>69015436
It's as if he's a Targaryan
>>
>>69015627
>>reddit
>>
>>69015434
Davos
>>
>>69015023
There was barely any plot progression. They've got too much shit going on and wasted too much time on long unnecessary scenes like the red woman trying to revive Jon.
>>
>>69015330
How did Arya's plot progress again? She just got beaten up with a stick one more time and then got taken back. That's nothing.
>>
>>69015023
HELLA FUCKIN EPIC
>>
Iwan Rheon was great in this episode.
>>
Jon Snow coming back just feels like a major ass pull.

It's no longer GRRM's vision and I am dropping the series. Just going to wait until the books come out now. Fuck this series.

>Ramsay murders father in cold blood, doesn't even flay him for the bittersweet poetic irony
>Theon's dad dies for shits
>Jon Snow comes back because popularity and declining ratings demands it
>Tyrion releasing the dragons because oh yeah this show has dragons
>Daenerys fighting the patriachy in some other Khaal's tribe because muh sjw's

fuck this series
>>
>>69015023
Nothings happened so far.
>>
>>69015023
>>not sure the writers are aware of how melodramatic Balon's brother is, but I hope it's intentional
Couldn't help but cringe when he said "I am the storm"

>>69016317
Yeah I agree
>>
>>69016379

Nice meeting you then, bye :)
>>
>>69016379
>Just going to wait until the books come out now.
Anon, I have some bad news.
>>
>>69016014
Jaqen said she's no longer a beggar. Dnd could have easily let waif beat on her for 5 more episodes.
>>
>>69015436
>>somehow in their underground prison pit they heard that she's gone and now they won't eat anymore

>implying they're not able to sense her absence
>>

/thread
>>
>>69015121
srsly why are people writing stuff like this?
>>
>>69016662
Because the shows fucking trash cunt.
>>
>>69016662
WHYY TELL ME WHY

I'M LITERALLY CRYING
>>
>>69016747
its obviously not the worst show ever

better call me a cunt, because i asked a normal question, wp reddit

i have the same feeling about TWD, but i wouldnt call it the worst series ever, because im not a pretentious asshole
>>
>>69016873
You might not be a pretentious asshole but you're still a fucking cunt.
>>
>>69016662
Anon, please. Are you new? People love telling other people how much they hate popular thing. It's called being hipster, contrarian, trolling, shitposting, etc.
>>
>>69016608
>>implying they're not able to sense her absence

Since fucking when can the dragons sense her?
>>
>>69016948
yea coo whatever
>>
>>69015023
This episode was way better than the season premiere. I'm pumped.
>>
>>69017030
Dragons. I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>69015107
>how is tyrions idea retarded

He walks into a room with two dragons in it. If somebody you knew suggested walking into a room with two lions, or swimming in a pool with two sharks, wouldn't you say "that's a really stupid idea, don't do it."?
>>
>>69015436
I think she was the one that used to feed them but now she's not there to do it and they won't take food from strangers.
>>
>>69016379
Jesus fucking Christ, you people really just see what you want to see, do you not?
Ramsay was WAY TOO FUCKING STRESSED OUT to entertain himself the way he usually does. When he flays people or tortures them, it's for pleasure. When he kills his dad and stepmom and baby brother, it's for securing is position, there's no room for playing around and he's smart enough to know that.

Theon's dad dies just the way he died in the book and according to the prized GRRM vision of yours.

Jon Snow comes back because he's a fucking centerpiece POV, even GRRM's old notes highlight this. There's no way he couldn't come back in the books. He is having his spotlight now just like Dany had hers in the first three seasons, after which her flaws all came out on top.

Tyrion actually damn explains the reasons for releasing the dragons consistently. They starve and perish if they are held captive, and since they're Merreen's biggest bet in holding on against all the shit, letting them die is not an option, whatever it is they can do when released.

Daenerys is getting her shit served to her quite well, and the "Queen of nothing, millionth of your name" scene proved that. Being a khal's widow puts her into the Dosh Khaleen temple which is basically a summer camp for ugly undesirable bitches. If you think this season is going to give her any over-the-top empowerment scenes, I seriously doubt you were here for anything but butthurt in the first place.
>>
File: a15.jpg (1 MB, 4112x1036) Image search: [Google]
a15.jpg
1 MB, 4112x1036
>>69015023

You're a complete fucking idiot if you enjoy this shit fucking show pandering to the lowest common denominator of normies and human trash

>Tyrion the Dragon whisperer
>I AM THE DROWNED GOD I AM THE STORM
Completely butchering Euron's character from the get go with some pudgy nu-male faggot
>Dorne plot completely fucked
>People dying for shock value now
>BAD PUSSY DABID
>I am Lord Bolton now [Morphs into Roose Bolton]

>ep2
>good
It's not even subjective, the show's fucking garbage on an objective level with shit writing. If you're genuinely enjoying this D&D fan fiction tier shit you should literally kill yourself
fuck off
>>
>>69015852
My nigga. I think he's my most favorite character overall
>>
The only thing that annoyed me about this episode was Davos asking Melisandre to revive Jon completely out of the blue.

There sure are alot of instances where key motivational moments happen off-screen this season (Sandsneks deciding to seize power in Dorne, Ramsay deciding to kill his father, apparently in league with the Karstarks, Davos coming to the conclusion that the red woman might be able to bring back Jon)
>>
>>69015434
Stannis
>>
>>69016439
“ I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last.”

– Euron, to Rodrik Harlaw
>>
>>69016379
See you next week
>>
Well, at least I know enough to skip the odd episodes this season. Fatty McEyebrows and sneks better stay the fuck contained in their shit episodes.
>>
so where can you find this streaming?
>>
>>69016379
Jon coming back makes sense from the books as well. Melisandre had a vision about him and it was teased so much that he would be the azor ahai. I just expected him to reborn in the funeral pyre but whatever.

I'll give you everything else though
>>
Was looking through the IMDB listings, the white-haired priest is listed as Aeron but that means fuck all. The important thing is this fucker:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4744043/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t42

I remember keking pretty hard at his listing when the casting was announced:
>Sam Coleman (born in 1996 on the 26th of September in High Wycombe, England as Samuel Joseph Coleman) is an actor, atheist and poet, known for his role as 'Bud' in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel, Leatherface (2016).

There was a lot of speculation about who he'd be playing. Don't think anyone guessed "Young Hodor". Write us a fuckin poem about that m8.
>>
>>69016948
T O L D
O
L
D
>>
>>69015023

>ACTUAL. FUCKING. PLOT PROGRESSION for Arya

See that to me was rushed. I think it should have been a few episodes of Arya getting better at blind fighting and refusing to say her name and homie just walks away every time. Then when he finally said she was ready, it would have meant something. That really didn't come off as much of a test of will imo.

Also, I don't think Jon Snow needed to come back quite so quickly Make the audience sweat a little.

It kind of feels like the writers are trying to hard to make sure every week has lots of cool stuff for plebs to talk about at work when it used to focus more on building these types of story lines slowly.
>>
>>69017215
>Daenerys is getting her shit served to her quite well, and the "Queen of nothing, millionth of your name" scene proved that. Being a khal's widow puts her into the Dosh Khaleen temple which is basically a summer camp for ugly undesirable bitches. If you think this season is going to give her any over-the-top empowerment scenes, I seriously doubt you were here for anything but butthurt in the first place.

Agree with everything else in your post, but I strongly suspect Vaes Dothrak is going to consist of Kelly C stirring the Dosh Khaleen into uniting and breaking free of their religious-patriarchy-mandated sequestration. I won't personally care (because Dany is easily the most boring character still alive in the books and I've never had anything invested in her), but a lot of hair-trigger autists are going to sperg the whole night through if that happens.
>>
>>69018071
>but I strongly suspect Vaes Dothrak is going to consist of Kelly C stirring the Dosh Khaleen into uniting and breaking free of their religious-patriarchy-mandated sequestration
I actually really want to see this happen just to see how much it'll trigger /tv/ into posting >le stronk womyn and shit like that the whole time.
>>
>>69017902
>There was a lot of speculation about who he'd be playing. Don't think anyone guessed "Young Hodor".
Literally everyone thought that
>>
>>69016662

It's the same principle as Twitter and other shite. "I thought they could have done X, Y, Z better" doesn't grab people the way IT'S LITERALLY RAPING MY SOUL WAAAAH. Even if it just prompts people telling them to fuck off, a (You) is a (You) no matter what follows it.
>>
>>69018146
>Literally everyone thought that

Don't think I ever saw it speculated on.
>>
>>69018136
Yeah, that will be entertaining.
>>
>>69015023
I will only believe in this show if both sneks and Ramsey fall apart because both of there plans are awful.
>>
I've been wanting to post this for a while and since I'm all caught up with season 6... Here goes:

Dicknerys Tarcockyen: Mother of Dragon Cock
>>
>>69015717
he's right and you know it
>>
>>69018270
0/10
>>
>>69017103
Yeah, but dragons are supposed to be intelligent creatures.

That's why a hundred Lions could not beat a single Dragon.
>>
>>69018270
>I've been wanting to post this for a while

Never, ever try to be funny again.
>>
>>69015434
Jorah
>>
>>69018071
Well, that really depends on whether Dosh Khaleen are satisfied with their position or not. It's hard to imagine that Daenerys would be the first person to try, unless she does something really impressive (given how she has virtually no assets at her disposal that'sgonna take some effort, and we haven't seen her put any efforts in for quite some time ) that has them roused, which would be fairly reasonable. But you have a point anon, she's just not that interesting to care about if she really plays the STRONK WOMYN card.
>>
>>69016379
>It's no longer GRRM's vision
Dude the show stopped following his vision since season 3.
>>
>>69015023
>>ACTUAL. FUCKING. PLOT PROGRESSION for Arya,
>you told us what we wanted to hear again, I guess you're forgiven
>come hang out and be cool and nameless

Yeah, such plot progression.
>>
>>69016379
Declining ratings....its like the biggest series on tv
>>
>>69015121

Every night you soak your pillow with tears and wet your bed with piss
>>
>>69016379

>>Jon Snow comes back because popularity and declining ratings demands it

retarded beyond belief
>>
>>69018528
>you turned down shelter
>you turned down food
>you turned down regaining your sight
>i guess you really are committed
>>
>>69017967
Well, that is the unfortunate truth anon. If this season does have any flaws, it's that events are becoming less and less realistic and more action-packed. It sucks, but that's how it is for the show that's virtually one of the biggest cash cows in the business and only has as much as 13 ep's beside s06 to go. Some plotlines have to be tied up or pulled along hastily.
>>
I'm more annoyed by how the sneks managed to teleport onto Myrcella's ship and stab the faggot through the head.
>>
>>69018539
Get a real therapist and stop talking to yourself online faggot
>>
>>69017030
There are fucking zombies, ressurections and magic swords and you bitch about a mythological beast sensing their mother
>>
>>69015023
>Last night's episode was good?

How about having an opinion without relying on others for a while
>>
>>69017967
arya and jon are probably destined for big scenes in later episodes and the showrunners couldnt dick around with them for too long

plus I thought it was implied that arya spent a considerable amount of time on the streets before that blonde chick started showing up with her stick
>>
>>69018666
>le there is only one boat in dorne maymay
>i'm complaining about the sneks by suggesting they should feature in more scenes
>>
>>69018666
Well, there is a way of explaining it anon, but it's kind of handwaving.

First off, sneks could have sailed after the ship w/ Myrcella, maybe anonymously, infiltrated it in KL (which has a fuckhueg harbor where it's easier to get lost than in Sunspear), did their thing and then sailed back. It could also be that Trystane scene happens in Dorne with him back, and just painting the stones for himself or as something symbolic.
>>
>>69018802
>le there is only one boat in dorne maymay
Who and what are you quoting?
We see Myrcella, the boy, Bronn and Jaime all get on the same ship while the two chicks are on the pier.
How do they magically get past Jaime and Bronn to stab him after teleporting onboard the ship?
>>
>>69018701

>sensitive ANGRY child detected
>>
>>69018666
that pissed me off too satan
>>
>>69017249
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>69017249
Are you gonna post this in every thread, you fucking autist?
>>
>>69018854
They don't, you colossal retard. They get on another boat and follow them to King's Landing. Then, while the boat is docked at King's Landing, they sneak on board the boat and you presumably can piece the rest together yourself from having literally seen it happen on screen, though do let me know if you get confused.
>>
File: 300px-Marc_Fishman_Rhaegal&QM.jpg (43 KB, 300x386) Image search: [Google]
300px-Marc_Fishman_Rhaegal&QM.jpg
43 KB, 300x386
The smartest character in the show did the same thing as the dumbest character in the books.

And that character got fucking incinerated
>>
>>69017249
Yeah for real, the latest two episodes are actually really bad. Poor execution, badly acted, shock value, D&D Fanfiction shit.

I mean GRRM actually had a hand in writing some scenes for seasons previous to 6, now it's D&D behind the wheel and they're driving towards a tree.
>>
>>69017249
Tyrions dragon shit, roose getting goosed, and I AM LE STORM were very cringey indeed, but it was still a very entertaining episode
>>
>>69018382
maybe 1000 lions?
>>
>>69018882

Well he is if people keep giving him (You)s, yeah.
>>
>>69015023
>overly convenient Wildling timing and they should've killed more of the Night's Watch than that one retard who shot Wun Wun
obviously it was convenient, but the wildling's slaughtering all of the night's watch with weapons would have proved the whole savage point
>>
File: GdoF3z9.jpg (152 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
GdoF3z9.jpg
152 KB, 1024x576
>>69015434
This nigga
>>
>>69018270
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>69018975
The episodes that grrm wrote in the past were some of the worst in the series. He's just not good at adapting shit to television
>>
>>69018606
if you think that was actually going to happen is he stated she was arya stark then anon I have some news for you

you're a fucking retard goyim
>>
Lyanna Stark after the tourney at Harrenhal?
>>
File: 1444505151221.jpg (6 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1444505151221.jpg
6 KB, 244x250
>>69019049
>implying that """"""""GoT"""""""" season 6 D&D fanfiction is better than the seasons previous it

anon please my sides can only take so much
>>
>>69018882
He is literally right though.
>>
why is this board suddenly covered in retards nitpicking everything with their terrible analysis and acting like whatever alternative plot points they mention are automatically better. never saw this in previous seasons even though you could have easily done it.
>>
>>69018851
>>69018957
And where exactly is this retarded shit explained? It sure as hell isn't in the show, stop making retarded excuses for bad writing.
>>
>>69019082
If you think I think it was going to happen, then you should stop watching TV shows and films. You're just going to keep on being shown scenes and not understanding why you're being shown them, and not understanding when people who don't have brain damage explain the reason to you. It's just going to be an endless parade of frustration on frustration. Just stick to playing with your gundams or whatever.
>>
>>69019214

We nitpicked season 5 too you retard
>>
>>69016379

>declining ratings
>GOT

Bookfags everyone. Enjoy reading Winds in 10 years
>>
File: sweYsHQ.jpg (20 KB, 370x363) Image search: [Google]
sweYsHQ.jpg
20 KB, 370x363
>>69016379
>Just going to wait until the books come out
>>
>>69019223
>And where exactly is this retarded shit explained?

Most of it is explained in Jaime's note, the shot of which was cut for time or pacing. The rest of it is explained by not being clinically retarded.
>>
GoT belongs in the trash along with Star Wars and all capeshit.
>>
>>69016379
Confirmed for never having read the books
>>
>>69018961
quentyn? he was just going to marry dany, he wasn't a targaryen himself. tyrion has plot armor so he's okay
>>
File: Dedbutcool.jpg (65 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Dedbutcool.jpg
65 KB, 403x403
I dont know what you faggots expect from jew television, its a show for the masses. Its mildly entertaining and thats fine as it is. You disect it like its fucking mona lisa or some shit
>>
>>69018961
Only because that guy didn't wear their mommy's panties and drink her wine to hide his scent.
>>
>>69019223

It's explained by the fact that the two snakes were in King's Landing.
>>
>>69015121
Shut up nerd.
>>
>>69017902
>an actor, atheist and poet

kek
>>
>>69015591
Dragon are much smarter than bears

>>69015436
Dany's a shit

Tyrion is a non threatening tiny man who's barely worth eating and has a comforting story to tell them + the dragons changed their position after being held in captivity, in the same way cersei did
>>
>>69016596
Should have desu, I want to see her beat up the Waif with her daredevil skills
>>
>>69020540

Trailer for E3 suggests you'll get your wish.
>>
File: image4.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image4.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>Last night joke that Tyrion will give a heartfelt speech to the Dragons to not get killed
>It actually happened

Guys make the Meme magic stop
>>
>>69015023
It was better than the """"""season premiere""""" but not by much
>>
>>69015023
>>69017249
>>69020637
There's a theory that Tyrion's real father was a Targaryen and Daenerys is his half-sister. This episode would support that idea even further
>i wanted a dragon as a kid
>dragons smell Daenerys in Tyrion and leave him be
>>
>>69017249

its not like they even have to pander, they won, they got a hit series they can do whatever they want and elevate the show to god tier levels, like the sopranos or the wire... have you seen the wire? its fucking boring.

dabid is incapable of elevating the show, they're shitty writers, this is a show that would be on the TNT network in the 90s... its so shitty

https://youtu.be/ypyvcfnu4Gg
>>
>>69020486
Dany locked up the dragons because they burned and ate a little girl in the countryside. Then Tyrion just frees them because "dragons are smart and know friend from foe".
>>
>>69017249

This. Rate the episode, objectively, as a standalone work, without thinking about what has happened and what you think will happen later on, and all you have is good acting here and there and okay cinematography.

This show is overrated, and the die hard fans who actually claim the show is the second coming don't actually like the show and should read the books if they dont already.
>>
>>69019433

This is becuase, given the source material, this show should be the best thing on TV.
>>
>caring this much about fiction
>>
>>69021504
>have you seen the wire? its fucking boring.

But that's wrong and your opinion is worth less than nothing.
>>
>>69017351
>The only thing that annoyed me about this episode was Davos asking Melisandre to revive Jon completely out of the blue.
THIS
Glad I'm not the only one.

What could have possibly brought him to think this was even a possibility? Seeing someone do a couple crazy shit you wouldn't have thought possible by means you don't understand, and jumping to the conclusion that they can do any shit your mind can come up with that you thought was impossible, that's quite a stretch.

Also, why does he care so much about Jon. He barely knew him and he had seen people more important die. Why would he suddenly care enough about him that he'd go to such extreme nonsensical thoughts as wanting to bring him back from the dead, something that defies the laws of reality as he knows them?

Why would he think about it for Jon and not for Stannis? especially since he knew Stannis was supposed to be important in the God of Light's plans, surely if something as crazy as resurrection was possible, Stannis would be a much better candidate than Jon, as far as what Davos knows
>>
>>69017103
DUDE game of thrones LMAO
>>
File: idea crayons.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
idea crayons.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1078
DABID
>>
>>69018738
Did someone mention that they sense their mother? Yes or no.

And your argument does not work. Fantasy setting does not mean that no rules apply in the world.
>>
>>69015023
The pacing this season is way off, everything is happening too fast.
>>
>>69024051

Last season was slow as fuck.
>>
>>69024051
>
>>
so is every episode's cliffhanger just going to be confirmation for fan theories
>>
>>69015023
They both sucked.
>>
>>69017103
i should punch you in the face
>>
File: whale.jpg (96 KB, 720x796) Image search: [Google]
whale.jpg
96 KB, 720x796
did she ate the dragon?
>>
>>69019082
>goyim

Ignoring that this has nothing to do with j*ws, for fuck's sake, goyim is the plural of goy, learn what words mean before you use them
>>
Tyrion went to see the dragons because he is a targ. That is why he was always so interested in dragons, and also why they didn't attack him.

Also why tywin hated him, he knew he was not his son.

That would make dany, Jon, and tyrion the three remaining targaryeans. There also happens to be three remaining dragons in the world. Coincidence?

And to top it off with poetry, all three of their mothers died while giving birth to them.
>>
File: 1436017124565.jpg (293 KB, 868x884) Image search: [Google]
1436017124565.jpg
293 KB, 868x884
>>69015023
Good episode. Books aren't holding them back now so things are actually going to happen rapidly.

>mfw bookfags have no power anymore
>>
D&D have killed 7 characters in the first 2 episodes. What the fuck were they thinking. Death is totally meaningless now.
>>
>>69016379
>Just going to wait until the books come out now
>until the books come out

hehe oh man

ive got some real bad news for you
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.