[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stannis might not be dead >Everyone thought that Ian McShane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: al.jpg (134 KB, 1024x860) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
134 KB, 1024x860
>Stannis might not be dead
>Everyone thought that Ian McShane was Euron
>McShane said that he was bringing someone back that we were led to believe was dead
>McShane isn't Euron and hasn't shown up yet

So who is McShane is playing, and why is it Stannis he is bringing back?
>>
>>69014847
Shouldn't Stannis be with Brienne if he's still alive?
>>
the hound
>>
>McShane said that he was bringing someone back that we were led to believe was dead
>Melissandre talked about a priest who resurrected a person a while back
McShane is playing the priest who'll being Stannis back to life.
>>
All is forgiven if dabid brings stannis back
>>
>>69014847
from shows like Deadwood and Ray Donovan to game of plebs... damn
>>
It's Septon Meribald. They will bring him in for one episode for the purpose of the story he told but they will still fuck that story up.
>>
it's the septon who's bringing back the gravedigger, how stupid are you people? Alternatively its the brotherhood without banners and lady stoneheart.
>>
The Hound
>>
Literally no one thought he was Euron after it was confirmed months ago that he was a traveling outlaw in the Riverlands
>>
>>69014847

> Ian McShane won't be Randyll Tarly

> No Victarion

Just kill me with a broadsword already
>>
>>69015508
Can they resurrect rotting people? Dust?

Also why does stannisfags keep thinking he's alive? Just because they didn't explicitly showed him taking a sword up his ass? Because I seriously doubt Brienne would let him go. She had zero reasons to do so.
>>
>>69015176
That was beric dondarrion you idiot, how would melly know that stannis had been ressed she was already en route to the wall when he died
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.