[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Out of place guitar tribal music intensifies What did they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
File: 1458863759405.cached.jpg (205 KB, 1452x968) Image search: [Google]
1458863759405.cached.jpg
205 KB, 1452x968
>Out of place guitar tribal music intensifies

What did they mean by this?
>>
They wanted to distract the audience from the terribleness of the movie.
>>
File: allies.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
allies.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
>>69013492
That breastplate looks familiar.......
>>
>>69013553

>breastplate

did you mean tiara?
>>
File: breasts.jpg (14 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
breasts.jpg
14 KB, 236x314
>>69013572
No, breastplate
>>
File: 1458581374316.jpg (57 KB, 479x850) Image search: [Google]
1458581374316.jpg
57 KB, 479x850
>>69013492
Why did people feel this music felt so out of place?

It was Wonder Woman's theme. When you compose a theme, you make it diiferent from other music in the movie to give that character their own identity.
>>
>>69013777
Because up to that point, the music was all darkish & cinematic. The train was wobbly up until then, but it officially jumped the track after that.
>>
>>69013777
>It was Wonder Woman's theme. When you compose a theme, you make it diiferent from other music in the movie to give that character their own identity.

Well there's another reason she shouldn't have been in the film.
>>
>>69013975
Also seeing Aquaman, Flash, etc didn't help it. It fucked with the pacing & looked obviously out of place with what they were trying to do in the first half of the movie.
>>
This movie was so shit,

Someone should takeSynder's universe and throw it out the window and hire competent people to actually build the DC universe in a meaningful way like how Marvel is currently doing so.

Not this shit where Batman and Superman murders people and the movie is an incoherent mess with as many memorable storylines shoved in for maximum profit value.

Still trying to decide if Doomsday or Lex Luthor was the worse part of this movie.
>>
Maybe if they held off on using her theme until the final battle, it would have had a cooler effect. But like, the first time you hear her theme is when she's sitting at her computer looking at all the justice League shit.

Super intense music for a biring, clunky ass scene.
>>
>>69014220
Unique opinion you got there buddy. What's that term? The one to classify you as a common-folk, lowest common denominator viewer? Someone who can't follow a story so they blame the makers of the movie rather than challenge themselves to figure it out instead?

Ah yes, pleb.
>>
The music and her showing up was the only upbeat part in the whole thing.

The bad news is that it was essentially Snyder's "Yoda has a lightsaber" moment.
>>
>>69013777
because people on this board literally don't understand cinema
>>
>>69014220
> meaningful way
> marvel
Fucking company wars faggots.
>>
>>69013777

Why do her thighs look so thick and lickable here, but so skinny in every other photo?
>>
>>69013777
I was literally embarassed when I heard that terrible music, man.
>>
>>69013492
I don't think she's as sexy as hollywood wants me to believe but fuck when she got thrown on the ground by doomsday and she was licking her lips I got such a boner
Someone post the webm
>>
>>69015373

Oh I remember that.

I just imagined her going commando under the costume and it's even better.
>>
>>69013492
>not knowing what a violin sounds like
>>
>>69013492
Literally jew music.
>>
>>69013777
>Why did people feel this music felt so out of place?
It's babby's first FL Studio loop, just obnoxious. Yeah I get it, WW's a badass. Now compose something better than this mess
>>
>"Is she with you?"
>"I'm sorry I can't hear you over that trance party over there"
>>
>>69015906

Explain how
>>
File: exaliftin.png (35 KB, 696x709) Image search: [Google]
exaliftin.png
35 KB, 696x709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1rBZIzr49k
>>
File: 5647.gif (3 MB, 256x234) Image search: [Google]
5647.gif
3 MB, 256x234
>heroic character arrives
>electric guitar solo plays
>it's not 1996
>Justice League Part 1 (of 2) already in production
>>
>bro shes a amazon
>shes like 5'9

you wut
>>
>>69015980
It seriously reminded me of Israel because of the string melodies.
>>
>>69016079
>every tall female character should be played by Elizabeth Debicki

>>>/cel/
>>
File: LiE9fls.jpg (487 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LiE9fls.jpg
487 KB, 1920x1080
>>69014220
>people on this board and /co/ can't enjoy capeshit because it's not the standard capeshit

i'm glad i can look at shit objectively unlike you guys.

based snyder has given us superman, the darkest knight, evil supes, evil supes henchmen, batfleck, and kaboomsday.

>build the DC universe in a meaningful way like how Marvel is currently doing so.

marvel movies are mindless fun; the characters are 2 dimensional, comic relief material. it's literally for fucking children. if it weren't for the amazing action in the movies, they'd have very little else to bring in audiences. the dialogue is normally shit "language!" and it's only saving grace was vision in the last movie.

i implore everyone to give BvS another watch- go see at the movies again or dl a camrip, i don't care, but watch it again. it deserves far better than the average bitching that it's garnered.

oh batfleck is the best thing about the movie while lex is without question, the worst.
>>
>>69013492
My girlfriend was so pissed at me at this part, she's a WW fangirl. I just couldn't hold it in anymore and broke out in uncontrollable laughter when the music started
>>
>>69016155
>Elizabeth Debicki
literally who you fuckin faget
>>
>>69013492
Stupid and incoerent music
Zack and Deborah Snyder producers, what you expect?
A song like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq4soyYa8Q4
>>
File: 1444678385864.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1444678385864.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>Movie called Batman v Superman
>Fight lasts 5 minutes & is all one-sided
>>
nice spy kids music
>>
>>69013492

Her theme seemed out of place because of Hans Zimmer's MoS score return to BvS.

I believe the other artist used on the BvS score created new themes for WW and Lex which is why both themes, to a small extent can feel somewhat out of place.
>>
File: ed.png (172 KB, 506x515) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
172 KB, 506x515
>>69016307
>being this much of a turbopleb
>>
>>69016455
Epic mimi actress haha so patrish!
>>
>>69016455
>6"3
scary
>>
>>69016167
Its mostly shit & felt super rushed/uneventful, with it not being clear why anyone was really doing anything, esp Lex. I still have no idea what his motivation was for half the shit he did.

I will say the "Martha!" scene wasn't as bad as people & writers were letting on with the whole "why would he call his mom by her first name?!" Supes was obviously wanting Batman to save his mom after he killed him w the spear, so he's not gonna call her "mom" in that context since Batman wouldn't know who the fuck mom was. Anyways he actually says "save Martha".

Of all the things, I don't know why reviewers went after this in particular. Were they just pretending to be retarded to trash talk?
>>
>>69015868
It's electric cello, dumbass
>>
>>69013492
Jocks love sweet riffs
>>
File: Wonder Woman2.jpg (115 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman2.jpg
115 KB, 800x536
some anon told me Junkie XL said it was vaguely inspired by this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5SDff9iy3w
>>
File: ww.jpg (528 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
528 KB, 1920x1080
>>69016773
I do agree that many of the scenes felt rushed especially at the end where scenes with entirely different moods shifted quickly between each other.

>it not being clear why anyone was really doing anything

the only thing i found myself asking "why" towards was batman and his relentless thrashing of superman. it was painful to watch and i'm glad it was (great battle)- i nearly started to hate batman during the fight. but the scene made a profound point about shared experiences and the motivations of both characters. batman revealed the inherent flaw of realists; they place extreme limitations on nuance and merely bend 'reality' to their individual experiences. "They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to." Batman couldn't conceive a world with Superman because of his own ironic stance that most things that are good eventually turn evil.

Regarding motivations, you have to wrap your head around what a being as powerful as Superman would mean for the world. I think the movie does a great job at showing the different perceptions of a godlike figure behaving in miraculous ways. Batman wants him dead. Civilians want him dead or alive. Lex has clearly studied philosophy well enough to know about ontological arguments so he sides with Batman. And the US Congress believes wholly in checks and balances. Oh yeah, WW just wanted the thrill of an intense battle which is totally like her character.
>>
File: 14738283627352.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
14738283627352.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>69013521
>can't even use English properly
>>
>plebs still think this is a guitar
Jesus Christ m8 its a cello. Refine your tastes beyond capeshit
>>
>>69018025
>implying you didn't think it was a guitar until someone told you it wasn't

I admit it
>>
>>69016455
>1990

waaaat
>>
>>69018188
>because I'm a total retard that means you are too, admit it
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.