[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this in top 3 horror movies of 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: Hush_2016_poster.jpg (102 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hush_2016_poster.jpg
102 KB, 691x1024
I loved it,almost as good as the strangers
>>
>>69012767
It was alright. It was frustrating not knowing the killers motive or even who the fuck he was
>>
>>69012767
>almost as good as the strangers

Literally the most boring movie I've ever seen. It's fucking garbage.
>>
>>69013161
edgy
>>
>>69013181

Not really, it was just a really shitty movie and you've got horrible taste if you think it's something to put on a pedestal. I know horror's dying and all but there's far better modern examples than 'literally nothing happens: the movie'.
>>
>>69013287
let me guess,you liked It follows and the babadook
>>
>>69013064
He's a fucked up guy that gets off on tormenting and then murdering people. You don't need to know anything else.
>>
>>69013287
Give some suggestions that back up your statements.
>>
>>69013586
Not the poster. But I wasnt a fan of both It Follows & Hush. I thought The Babadook was alright with fantastic performance by that actress.
>>
>>69012767
This movie was great
Such a great concept
Good delivery
Excellenct cinematography

Only problem I had with it was the chicks complete lack of peripheral vision
like at the start when her friend is being murdered literally 70 degrees to her right
>>
Couldn't stand that the main actress had waxed plastic mannequin arms. She's so pretty but that... really took me out of the movie.
>>
>>69013064
It's better that way. Making Michael Myers into a trailer trash with a "proper" backstory was one of the main reasons the remake was dead before arrival.
>>
gonna watch a horror movie guys, I want to decide between Oculus and The Boy, I'll watch hush ome other time, cheers thanks for reading my blog
>>
Movie was shit.
>>
>liberals hate guns
>hollywood makes movie where plot is easily solved by legal carry
>>
>>69013181
>>69013586
>>69013754
Not him but The Strangers is pleb trash. Babameme was pretty bad as well. It Follows is fine.
>>
Is it just me or are horror movies with female leads just not scary? I think there's a disconnect from the fear if I don't closely identify with the protagonist.
>>
>>69014477
The thing that pissed me is when the killer was climbing up the house to get to her she could just stick the arrow in his eye or something ,instead she just ran to the window
>>
>>69012767
new Jewfu?
>>
>>69012767
It just goes to show that any women can be a cunt, even mute people
>>
It was okay, and entirely predictable. I identified Chekov's smoke alarm when it was introduced. It was pretty tightly executed, although I expected her black boyfriend subplot to pan out w/ him coming around and getting murdered and/or saving the day.
>>
>>69012767
I liked "Oculus" better.

An alright movie, but quite flawed to be honest.
>>
File: 1.jpg (4 MB, 2025x3000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4 MB, 2025x3000
Boy > Road games > Hush
>>
>awesome fucking mask
>ditches it in 30 seconds

p fucking gay family
>>
The bit where she escaped the house and got her head bashed in only to find out it was just her imagination annoyed me. And the 3 minute scene afterwards where she's just talking to herself because lol she's a writer and is thinking of different endings also annoyed me.
>>
Why did she bang on the door when her neighbor was about to hit the guy with the rock?
>>
>>69017277
the smoke alarm was predictable but I liked how it turned the goofy ending of Rear Window into something completely plausible
>>
>>69012767
kek

fucking trash flick
>>
>>69013586
if you think this shit was better than the babadook you have shit taste .. Also, It Follows is a gay teenager flick
>>
>>69019322
Because she is stupid. She had like 10 chances to survive/kill the guy but no, she fucked every one up.
This movie sucks more cuck than OP.
>>
>>69012767
This stops being a horror movie about 20 minutes in
>>
File: 126165_068.jpg (46 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
126165_068.jpg
46 KB, 320x240
"The Invitation" is pretty good as far as creepy movies go. Probably one of my favorites for 2016 so far. The build up and tension is great.
>>
Excuse the y/u/ri goggles ... But was I the only want getting serious Lezzie undertones between the redhead and her.
>>
I can't get over how goofy that poster looks
>>
wish he would've kept the mask on
>>
>>69023772
The Invitation was fucking great, Tom Hardy was good, it looked good and was intense as fuck. I appreciate they didn't cop out of a solid ending, but the final shot with the lamps is just fucking silly.
>>
>The Invitation was good
>>
>>69014959
Do you enjoy the films of Shamalamading? Then watch The Boy.

>>69016648
>psychopath killer will choose to enter into a house with guns
>the director can't just pull a Halloween and have him be an unkillable entity
>>
Hush was shit. Not a horror movie, more of a thriller.
>>
>>69014959
The Boy is a shitty version of Housebound, basically.
>>
>>69024797
>Tom Hardy

kek
>>
I get what they were trying to do but the killer had to have been the worst serial killer I've ever seen in a horror movie.

How could that hipster faggot be intimidating at all? The "oh no she's mute!" gimmick got old real fast. It's a 3/10 at best
>>
>>69025522
He was so bad it seemed like deaf/mute Home Alone.
>>
It was so boring I didn't bother finishing it. Nothing happens

Stop the shilling
>>
>>69024797
that wasn't hardy.
>>
>>69025709
>>69025476
I thought he was tom hardy too.
>>
>>69016712
The Descent did nothing to you?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.