[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh would you look at that >No Daenerys >No Sneks actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: whore.jpg (63 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
63 KB, 540x800
oh would you look at that
>No Daenerys
>No Sneks
actually pretty decent episode.
>>
stop being sexist = stop being a virgin
>>
>>69002410
Just as bad in the books, too. Her chapters always feel so out of step with the rest of what is going on. All this war and famine and the coming winter in Westeros, and then all of a sudden we have Moe Magical Princess girl, Specialest of all Snowflakes, Mother of Plot Devices, and Queen of Imagination Land moping about how much better her life would be in Westeros while people worship her and try to buy her favor, and rescue her from her mistakes and praise her for things she didn't accomplish.
>>
>>69002648
I'd like to see a fanedit of the show where it is just about her
>>
>>69002695
With a cutesy anime opening theme.
>>
>>69002695
Honestly that would be interesting as we would get not context to anything and westeros will be this place that for all we know is sunshine and rainbows because we didn't see the war.
>>
>>69002410
The episode suffered from the same problems E1 did.

The quality of the dialogue dropped imensely, deaths had no impact, characters acted with nonsensical goals.

It just happened that the sneks and dany didn't appear today.
>>
>>69003059
Some of the deaths hit home. I know Roose's death was a major shocker for most. But Greyjoy? Meh, couldn't care less for that entire story arch imo, at least in the show.
>>
The dialogue in this show has devolved into quips
>>
>>69003350
The problem with Roose's death (aside from the lack of impact) was the uncharacteristic behavior he displayed before being stabbed.

Roose had NEVER shown any affection towards Ramsay. And then he's all huggy-huggy with him even though he used to threat Ramsay with a true heir.

Besides, it's incredibly far-fetched to think that Roose's troops would take orders form a fucking volatile psychopath when all they had came from Roose's plans and doings.
>>
>>69003511
Ramsay initiated the hug
>>
File: GOT_MP_092415_3330.jpg (717 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
GOT_MP_092415_3330.jpg
717 KB, 1000x666
did she eat her dragons, /tv/?
>>
>>69002410

As much as I love Dorne in the books and I know we're talking about that show, so please disregard

I couldn't agree more with op.
>>
>>69003350
I love Theon and Asha in the books, though they were not done justice on the show at all. Balon was a pretty unlikable old turd so it's hard to get emotional. He's this looser holding on to the old ways, when if they'd accepted Rob's proposal they all would have been better off, Greyjoys and Starks alike. Theon's biggest mistake was not forsaking the family who forsook him, and trying to do things the old way when deep down it's not who he really is.

Roose on the other hand is a really great villain whom you have to respect for his cunning and control. So to see him cut down so easily by Mad Dog Ramsey is pretty what the fuck.
>>
>>69003607
Oh, this makes it less stupid in a way.

Now it's a matter of accepting a hug from a maniac. Poor judgement from Roose. Who is probably the most cautious man in Westeros.
>>
Now that the show writers don't have a book to base their show on that quality has dropped dramatically
>>
>>69003667
the scene with balon dying was pretty great, him just falling off was kinda anti-climactic tho
>>
>>69002912
Princessu Kenny!
>>
I thought this episode was slightly better than the shit they've been putting out. I hadn't made the connection, but they do seem to be dragging the show down past the depths of mediocrity and into the pits of shit fire.
>>
They should literally drop everything and make a spin off show where Bran goes back and watches his father's life up until season 1 starts then just fucking end it all. That was the only interesting thing in the past few seasons.
>>
>>69004005
The writing has become trash, nothing more than it.

They ruined Euron, they ruined young Ned, that "who are you, no one lel" shit gets worse every episode. Their attempts at humor fail miserably, the mediocrity never ends.

If only i had something to do at sunday nights.
>>
Yesterdays episode was when I finally dropped the show.
>let's kill this great character for shock value!
>let's REVIVE him 3 episodes later!

I can't believe I made it this far.
>>
>>69004304
The best thing is, why would Davos and Mel care this much about Jon?

Why was the ritual so random and how did Mel know the process, even though Thoros never had a ritual?

Why did Ramsay kill his father and Walda, when a big part of their army is composed of Freys? Why would Roose's army take orders from him?
>>
>>69004375
Davos and Mel have literally noone else and they've been at the Wall for a while now

Because Davos respects him and Mel saw him in the flames so he's her new hope

Because Thoros didnt care about his religion he just said the words, she followed the actual steps. He was rewarded because god works in mysterious ways

Because Ramsay was going to be put aside for the newborn and why would Karstark do anything, Ramsay wants what he wants and his liege lord just died, Ramsay is the new one.
>>
>>69004248
What ruined Euron? His dialogue was straight up lifted from the books.
>>
>>69004304
What is a Jesus analogy?
>>
>>69004375
You're so fucking retarded if you can't figure out the answers to those questions on your own. Holy shit you're stupid.
>>
>>69002546
I got more sexist the more I got involved with women. Plus it's the sexism against men that makes this intolerable. And y'know, the bad writing in both of these regions you naive piece of shiittt.
>>
>>69004863
Look at this beta male taking the bait. Take your fedora and go, you whiny faggot.
>>
>>69004800

I was going for Caeser with the betrayal / execution and then Alister in the mead hall at castle black doing the whole speech scene moments after everyone finds out what he did much like the speech given right after they all stabbed Caeser, but I missed the Jesus thing, nice call, I'm impressed.
>>
>>69002410
Dany's scene and the Snake's scene from episode one, only about to what? 6-8 minutes of television?
And seriously, that was one of Dany's better scenes.
They weren't the problem with episode 1.
>>
>>69003636
yes
>>
>>69003511
1. The Boltons flay people. They have a much larger threshold for fucked up behavior. ROOSE flays people. ROOSE rapes people. And they follow him.

If the Boltons don't have a reason to believe that Ramsay killed Roose, then why wouldn't they follow him? Roose was the one who claimed the bastard, and named him. From everyone else's perspective, would it be believed that Roose has affection for his son? Wouldn't it be believed that Ramsay is a true heir?
>>
>>69002410
what a beauty
>>
>>69004960
The Snake scenes where absolutely godawful though.
They're a tier apart from everything else, and exemplify all the problems the show has.
>>
File: boss.gif (3 MB, 568x350) Image search: [Google]
boss.gif
3 MB, 568x350
>>69002410
I think thee problem is that both Daenerys and the sneks are weak as shit filler feminist power fantasy characters. Everytime these girls appear on screen they are portrayed to be strong and flawless making them generic, boring characters

I like looking at Fat Emily Clarke- didn't like her when she was scrawny but her recent chubby look makes my dick solid
>>
>>69003636
>wearing modern jeans underneath
Wew lad
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.