[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is hands down the best television series currently airing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Penny-Dreadful-Season-3-Poster.jpg (673 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Penny-Dreadful-Season-3-Poster.jpg
673 KB, 1200x600
This is hands down the best television series currently airing. It's been shitting on GoT for the past 3 years. Why haven't you been watching?
>>
Haven't heard of it. What's it about?
>>
>>69001999
Dreadful copper coins.
>>
>>69001955
because it has a stupid name to be honest
>>
Never seen it but that's an awesome poster
>>
>>69001955
We dracula now!
>>
>>69002190
>anonymous
Look who's talkin'
>>
>>69001955
Is it true that the 'all the broken and shunned creature' guy the big bad of this season?? pity I liked him instantly
>>
>>69001999
naked Eva Green and some other stuff
>>69001955
new season looks interesting
>>69002190
what would you call it?
>>
>>69001955
>Why haven't you been watching?
I have tho. Really fucking excited to see Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Jekyll take on Dorian Gray and his evil zombie waifu.

>>69003410
He immediately took an interest to Vanessa and she felt some kind of kinship to him. He may not be Dracula himself but the guy's gotta be fucked up in some way or other.
>>
Best Bond is in it
>>
>>69003645
Best Bond and best bond girl imo.
>>
>>69002190
you're stupid
>>
>>69001955

Suprise buttsex in season 1, trannyshit season 2. You've been warned
>>
>>69001999
Various old urban legends and classic horror stories intertwined in a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen kind of way.
>>
>>69003746
In fairness the guy dating the tranny murders him so he can be with a straight blonde chick so it's a happy ending
>>
>>69003746
Dorian Grey's subplot is such a tiny part of the show. Why would that effect you? Are you triggered by dudes kissing?
>>
>>69003836

If it was done well it wouldn't be an issue but it is much more than a small part in season 2. In season 1 it is tiny.
>>
it's a seriously good show
>>
>>69003746
do you need a trigger warring?
>>69003836
did you forget black sails shitshtorm
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.