[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House is unfunny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: HouseTV.jpg (51 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
HouseTV.jpg
51 KB, 300x300
House is unfunny.
>>
>>68997820
What does this have to do with Game of Thrones
>>
dude cynicism lmao
>>
Dead memes general?
>>
Guess that's why it was classified as a drama, and not a comedy
>>
File: 1413783525835.jpg (629 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1413783525835.jpg
629 KB, 1500x1500
Okay, thanks for sharing
>>
It had its ups and downs. It's an enjoyable watch even if it isn't objectively wonderful.

I don't think it even has painful moments to watch until the last season.
>>
>tfw anti social dickhead but I'm just retarded
>>
>>68998217
Which is ironic because he is a gary stu
>>
House... Had a hard life.
>>
>>68997820
>tried it years ago, watched a few episodes
>liked the medical mysteries, but the show felt padded-out otherwise; they had to fill 48 minutes so they just made doctors pissy at each other or something

Honestly that's kinda my problem with live-action dramas in general.
>>
He should have died in that building.
>>
>>68999122
He should have actually murdered chase at the end of s5 and been committed to an institute for the criminally insane for the rest of his life and the show should have ended there
>>
Was pretty good. Dropped off after his first 3 minions got replaced, and then when those replacements started getting replaced and then those got replaced etc., NOPE
>>
>>68999005
>so they just made doctors pissy at each other or something

To my recollection the pissyness at each other was pretty organic.
>>
Honestly, House is such a sick show. The "medical mysteries" aren't even what make the show at all. Those are more like the subplots. It's the interaction of all the characters that are what give it such great depth and development.
>>
>>68998024
The absolute most painful moments in the entire series were the episodes in season 8 with the blatant Ford product placement. You can tell the showrunner said, "ok, this show's dead; let's see how much money we can make from its corpse"
>>
>>68999761
I found it on Youtube. Try not to cringe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOExhxDoo4k
>>
>>68999761
>>68999802
Rofl, I forgot about that garbage. Eh yea I agree, I am >>68999616 and while I still think House is amazing I agree it had mostly run it's course at the end of season 6. There's really nothing else like it out there, though.
>>
>>68999802
I legitimately thought that was a commercial until I heard them mention House. I'm still not entirely sure this was part of the show.
>>
>want to re-watch
>remember later seasons
Fucking Dexter all over again.
>>
>>69000012
The first 3 seasons are pretty self-enclosed anon.
>>
>>69000012
then just watch the early seasons.
i do this all the time

for example i just "rewatched" prison break meaning i watched the first season and then stopped.
>>
File: 1362903356268.png (95 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
1362903356268.png
95 KB, 300x381
>>68997820
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.