[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epitome of European cinema right here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Epitome of European cinema right here.
>>
>>68996919
It's melodramatic bordering on comedy, tbqphwyf
>>
>>68996919
how do I get qt whore gf
>>
>>68997071
Travel to Estonia or Ukraine.
>>
File: cocainedeath.jpg (30 KB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
cocainedeath.jpg
30 KB, 426x320
is the girl on this album cover clinging to her arm? is this film the source of this image?
>>
>>68997113
Yes.
>>
>>68997251
awesome, i'll have to watch the movie. the quality looks horrible but that's one of my favorite album cover's ever.
>>
>>68997336
Worth seeing. I don't remember the quality being too bad. It never came to blu-ray.
>>
>>68997522
i was referring to the image quality of the album cover, its looks pretty bad, like they scanned the back of the dvd. i'm sure the image quality of the film will be just fine for my eyes.
>>
>>68997113
Yeah
>>
>>68996919
isnt "blow up" or "if..." the epitome of european cinema?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.